Bravest Warriors Thread

Kinda surprised there is no thread talking about the new episode that came out today

then again, its not like anyone actually knows how to get their episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe they shouldn't have waited several years and destroyed their reputation with those shitty list videos.

Is bee guy still on his way to becoming Finn 2.0 in terms of being denied a relationship with the girl who noticeably smiled when his best friend hugged her?

Did plum stil want chris's dick?

I haven't watched this. Should I?

I don't think anyone hates it. People either like it or meh

mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw

new episode downloads

Sure. It's not long and it has its moments.

Oh yeah, they're not putting them on youtube anymore are they? Bummer.

to make more money, they're putting it on the phone-only vrv app. Luckily their security sucks. You can do 1:1 lossless ripping easily from them. no screen capturing shit like I've seen in other rips.

Correct me if im wrong, but I don't remember Chris needing the sword to read people's minds in the comic.
It was just him awakening to his Emotion Lord powers

that's because it came out yesterday.. or the day before?
as always, it's lawyers' fault.
huh. havent read the comics. but it makes sense to me that the emotion sword would help boost his existing powers

Just got into this show again after hearing that it was back for another season AFTER 3 FUCKING YEARS. So far, a decent start. Love triangle is not my cup of tea, though.

yeah that's how I feel too. This show has been subverting a lot of traditional shit though so it might actually do something new and good with the triangle.

Guys, guys! Beth decides to be alone in ep 3, its taken care of... I hope.

>He hasn't seen ep 4 yet
It's not over, user

You're not wrong. I just wait until I see a thread then check the mega folder.

yeah wtf was that about

I would be one thing if Beth had said she chose neither Chris or Danny but that isn't what she said in episode 3, she said she would be alone like her father had been

so why is she trying to hit on some counter guy this episode?

also she has known Chris literally her entire life, is she actually surprised that he got super jealous, also toying with the emotions of someone literally called the Emotion Lord just sounds like a bad idea

Why the fuck did they wait 3 fucking years to update this show, when they had the episodes finished a long time ago
i forgot it existed.

>MEGA
nice FBI honeypot

The comic actually takes place prior to "Season of the Worm". I think they adapted the issue into an episode so they changed it. I explain it away as Chris's time travel shenanigans altered things, so Carmicheal's plot happens after the Aeon Worm, rather that before.

they said they were holding them back til Bee and Puppycat finished
presumably they had a contract saying they had to

>Chris is my Soulmate
>I choose to be alone
>Hey lemme just ask out that counter boy over there.
Beth pls.

bee and poop finished?

>not a Dingo rip
notsureifwant.jpg

I think this could go in both ways. She could be pretty pissed off or feel guilty. We got 2 more weeks to find out.