Rock Dog

Why the hell does everybody think she's a boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

filmweb.pl/film/Rock Dog-2017-713726/photos/683245
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She doesn't have feminine eyes.

I wanna fox that fuck.

No toon eyelashes, which are the code for "girl character" in the West. Also no tits, but that's another thing.

The black rims at the top of her eyes are eyelashes. They're just very stylized.

I know. But I said "toon" eyelashes.

I saw a commercial for this on ESPN the other day.

man, what a missed opportunity for the jokes in ths movie.

They mistook her for Greg.

..At at an offhand glance that honestly looks like a dude.

darma had a tough childhood, other girls used to call her six peas.

ironing board

they joked about her robbing a newspaper stand

>Reverse trap

hot

cool.

so bodi's power manifest through his passion

that's neat

Because cats are female and dogs are male you fucking idiot. It's just two names for the same animal, like bull and cow.

filmweb.pl/film/Rock Dog-2017-713726/photos/683245

some screenshots.

Lots of clones in there

it's a chinese movie, the sheep are all same.

>Hot guy at the bar you're chatting up says he ain't into dudes
>Chicks think you're a cute 'guy'
>Flat as a board
>Not even wearing a skirt and tights tips them off

that could be a fun running joke.

I am legitimately excited at the possibilities of Darma being a reverse trap. Throw in some lesbians and we're golden.

but she's straight and wants a man!

not terrible for a fanart.

>she's desperate for any attention
>Darma puts on the girliest clothes she could find, gives herself an over the top make up to look as womanly as possible, goes to a new bar
>someone caught her attention and after few drinks they went to the toilet
>they make out, he runs his paws all over her body, he felt something's missing, disgusted he left, he thought she was one these hot crossdressers he likes so much
>she sits in the corner and sobs

Being Darma is suffering

Because she's so flat you could knead dough on her bare chest

The skirt made it pretty obvious to me that she was a girl.

>voiced by Mae Whitman

>Mae "ill bloodbend your dick off" Whitman

Did you just assumed this person's gender? How dare you!

Which is better, Darma's US poster...

...or her Korean poster?

Her smile looks creepy/weird in the US one.

US one. At least it conveys some idea of the movie's rock theme instead of just being "LOOK GUYS, A FURRY."

Did you just assumed this person's a person? How dare you!

Her?

where's greg?

stupid chinese should have fixed her eyelashes. u have to be able to tell a character's gender at a glance ffs

cf: judy

>lacking feminine body type
>washed out colors
>extra fuzzy which sort of implies facial hair
>non-feminine eyes
>thick eyebrows

they just dont 'get' it.

western animation may seem random but it is actually a natural development of the entire western tradition that preceded it

HER?

she's so plain, sad.

I love her.

She has a male figure. I'm not even talking about tits here. Plenty of women have no tits but still look like women in shape. She has broad shoulders.

I mean the shagginess could be passed off to being Armenian, but yeesh.

Because she looks like a boy?

Not to say her design is terrible, but Bodi is the only one that's actually cute/has some aesthetic charm.

Much easier to tell she's a girl in this image.

because she stacked alot of cotton under her jacket?

I don't know, something about the face makes it obvious she's grill.

So... do Bodi and the goat drummer fuck groupies after the show, or do they just fuck her?

>all these Anons complaining about her being flat
Jesus Christ you tit size Anons are as retarded and cancerous as cut/uncut posters.
You obviously can't see what we see in Darma. I was able to tell she was a girl the moment I saw her when this was still only in China.

>complaining

I want to fuck her boipussy

get in line.

Six peas? What does that mean?

he probably meant teats, but it still doesn't make sense, she's more humanoid than animal.

>Boobs on my DFC reverse trap

GET.
THE.
FUCK.
OUT.

sigh..... I know it is "furry" but I often forget the plethora of "preferences" that exist in that genera.

>produced in China

Is it possible to have a movie deconstruct while playing and kill somebody? China could find a way I think.

you mean like a memetic killswitch?

China may be paying for it, but it's made by Reel FX, who took the contract right after they finished The Book of Life.

BOL was pretty good, at least visually.I root for small studios now.

...wait does that mean there is Rock Dog Artbook somewhere?! That would be neat.

Forgive me my rant, but why I was banned for this image?
it's just two friends kissing, what's wrong with that?! Oversensitive moderator, shame on you!

At least they are not massive sacks of disgusting fat.

Looks like anons forgot the very discreet presence of her bra in this poster....

Why would she need a bra? She has nothing.

Very flat women tend to wear a sports bra, at least, so that their nipples don't poke through.

Maybe she is flat because she is a fox and female foxes have tiny breasts?

exactly the reason why she wears it, she lies to herself they'll grow eventually

She's a sad little vixen.

>but why I was banned for this image?
Regardless of how you and I feel about this image, it's literally furfag shit.
You were rightfully banned.
You also shouldn't announce ban evasion.

Sup Forums moderation is pretty shitty, random shit gets deleted all the time for no reason.

>Was hoping after the success of Sausage party we'd get more animation for adults
>Get this crap
>mfw

>Rock Dog

Nah, I didn't evade ban, I use other device.

Gotta agree with that.

See ya in two weeks when the movie will be out, then we'll judge the movie.

Wrong thread buddy, besides animation will never be taken seriously, deal with it.

That is normal fluff dog, regardless of what GF says.

>besides animation will never be taken seriously, deal with it.
>I've never seen any French animation not directed at kids
Good job outing yourself as a fuckwit, fuckwit.
Then again, you got banned for posting furshit AND complained about it, so I'm not surprised.

Masquerain is Bug/Water regardless of what GF says!

Bruh, he clearly means in the US.

Then he should have specified, rather than saying animation in general.

Who needs old and busted Masquerain when GF already gave us two far superior (real) water bugs this gen?

she's probably more easily identified once she talks

Sausage party is not a good example of adult animations, i know about triplets of Belleville or the Illusionist that's French animated kino, besides colorful moving pictures will never be taken seriously, why do you think Academy favors Disney/Pixar?
They don't care, "those are all cartoons"(for academy) like Fantastic mr. Fox said. And turds like Brave or BH6 win.

You should make a separate thread where you rant about it, not hijack a silly thread about ambiguous vixen.

This was released in China before Sausage Party was even released, do you honestly think a theatrical movie can be made in the span of under 6 months

idk that this is strictly a "western" thing but any sort of visual representation goes a long away and rankly this character doesnt have much of anything to suggest its a female.

>doesnt have much of anything to suggest its a female.
Except the leggings and skirt? Why the fuck are all you people having so much trouble with this.

Audience is used to the obvious, as usual...

Bump.

no breast no eyelashes...

Is like they dont want my money

The goat drummer didn't get an American poster. Hell, he's never even been mentioned yet he has equal screentime to Darma.

The Chinese at least gave him a poster with his voice actor.

Because cartoon females are hardly ever plain jane. There's the Smurfette effect that that beats you over the head with femininity, cuteness, and possibly specialization that makes it clear design wise that you're looking at the chick of the group.

she needs a huge pair of tits
like furries would give her...

hmmmm.... not like that would exist or anything

>more fries spill out then there are fries in the box (what do you call that cardboard thing that holds fries?)
>they're a different color
The Chinese have no standards for graphic design.

Bump again.

She's fine the way she is, fuck you.
There's plenty of busty vixens in cartoons.

True, they want MY money. Not yours. And it's about time someone considered it.

Honest question: do you think the movie will make more than $20,000,000 in its entire US run? It needs to pull in three times that to break even, but I'm skeptical it even reaches $20,000,000.

Probably not, it was fucked the moment Lego Batman was confirmed for the same day

Lego Batman is two weeks earlier, actually.