When will this reboot die?

When will this reboot die?

this is your fault Sup Forums

It will die by Season 2

What am I looking at here???

The merch is tanking, which was the whole reason it was even being brought back. It'll be dead soon.

horrible fap material, though the robots in it remind me of the old shows on CN so i dont mind nutting once in a while

But I thought it did?

This shit is on Boomerang now, how is it not dead?

>that mouth and those teeth

it is

CN barely acknowledges it anymore and all talk about it died around the time it actually started airing for the first few weeks

Did the TTGo crossover happen already?

This meme needs die

Oh, don't worry. The toys are already on clearance. Once the episodes CN has already ordered are done they'll dump them in the 6am slot and that will be the end of it.

It'll probably be shuffled off to Boomerang before long. I never see it on the schedule when I'm channel surfing, except very very rarely at like 1pm on a weekday afternoon.

That crossover aired last June.

How was it?

For fucks sake Sup Forums, stop sayng that everytime someone draws a cube with a skirt they are tryng to call for waifufags

Boring, underwhelming, and a waste of time.

Mr. Enter liked it, make what you want of it

On the other hand, it spent the whole time bashing the Teen Titans and saying what horrible "heroes" they are, so theres that.

>Mr. Enter
Well, hes not PanPizza. So if he likes it, I liked it.

>Hey Kiddo, wanna have a bad time?

by the way can someone explain why so many artists are using this style these days? Are they just copying each other or are companies asking them to use it because they think its more profitable?

Mr Enter opinions do not matter.

it´s easy to draw

Just sayng, he hates both TTG and NuPPG because they are very MEUIN SPIRITIT shows, but he said that the crossover was HART WARMMINING

Its really easy to draw

Toon boom, most pilots had their own styles but to get cheap producers asked for easier to drawn so it would be easier to find animators

Sans is made of sprites, he just looks like this in fanart

it's really really easy to draw

We do not care

The guy is an autist who makes Sup Forums seem sane and mild mannered by comparison

Its very very VERY easy to draw

It's trendy and easy to draw/animate. It's the same reason so many early-00s Flash cartoons had the same angular 3/4 style.

It's really fucking easy to draw.

The biggest disappointment was that they didn't have Raven and Bubbles interact, given their history.

...we never asked for this.

WHEN ITS PARTY TIME

Oh hey, my new favourite show!