Picks you up and places you on his bed. What do?

Picks you up and places you on his bed. What do?

HELP HELP

kisses him

tell him no then ruin his life 32 years later

take one for the team, who knows might get a Star Trek gig out of this kek

ask what are we gonna do on the bed

Why is Sup Forums full of faggots and pedos?

I'll tell you in 31 years

shoot cocaine into his face and slither out from underneath assuming this is 15 year old me

Talk about the PS Vita.

pomf

Say no and let him do the deed anyway.

Then ask him for money to stay silent.

Say "You're a big guy" and assume the position.

Kek, you think he tried to fuck Baby?

kissu his benis

Ask him to tuck me

That's Hollywood baby

I would suck his dick everyday for his money desu

>Picks you up
Just try.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he wasn’t gay.

get some of dat sweet Kevin Spacey hush money

MY CAREER HAS FALLEN

What did he mean by this

ask him for a couple thousand bucks

The problem is he never paid any hush money, he just assumed straight or closeted guys wouldn’t say anything.

Don't find him attractive, but I'd let him do his thing. I don't care.

Anyway, I'm so tired of every male actor getting their careers flushed down the toilet. I mean, most of them deserve punishment, but for fuck's sake is there any actors left when this is all done? Also, even though it's wrong to think, but I wish there were at least a couple of women in the mix, 'cause I'm starting to feel serious shame for being a man right now.

well if he threw me on his bed and wanted butthole sex, he would have been paying plenty of hush monies because I wouldn't have waited 30 years to be an opportunist and ruin him

Sorry Kevin
I loved you in Seven and Usual Suspects, but you're not my type.

You would be ok telling people you got buttfucked like a little bottom twink faggot by Kevin Spacey?

I'd fuck Spacey, what is wrong with nu-males?

just don’t let the tips touch and yell no homo in pleasure as he canvases the walls of your anus. then your not a dirty queer

Holy shit.

>being too much of a soyboy to take Spacey's cock in your mouth
What are you, gay?

Wonder how he can lift so many 300+ pounders.

Why hasn’t he already sold off some of his assets, changed his appearance, and moved to the Phillipines? Does he think this will just blow over?

They had a common enemy and they couldn't bring him down, so now they're imploding and attacking each other

Feminism and hatred for men is the last thing they got left. With that being said though, i enjoy watching degenerates in hollywood suffer.

mOAR

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>He wouldn't let Spacey use and abuse both his holes
You all are faggots.

Help! My career has fallen and it can't get up!

never got the hype for that guy, his movies and that tv show are shit
poor man's Cusack and he's not great either

>kevin turns on beyond the sea soundtrack
>"Can you hear that? Who do ya' thinks singin' that jam, pal?
>no response
>"It's me! Me!"
>Seth MacFarlane knocks down the door
>"YOU SICK FUCK. YOUR ALBUM SUCKS SO MUCH DICK"
>plays in full swing
>"FUCK YOU"

Say and do nothing at first. Let him kiss me and pull out my dick, then I *run* out totally hysterical and call the police.

Demand a huge settlement not to press rape charge.

*POMF*

Gentle kisses.

Post spacey memes

Oh no, a padophile rapists life is ruined!
The horror!

I have further speculations

What a plot twist

>my feet hurt
>his cologne is too strong
>I wish I was back in my trailer, aggressively propositioning underaged twinks

What are we gonna do on the bed?

ask him how sex with Kate Mara was.

I turn the tables and fuck him in the ass before he has the chance to fuck mine.

Spread my legs and tell him to fuck me hard

Make sure you speak clearly.

So you wanna Rassle! *puts Kevin Spacey in the Crippler Crossface*

make a quick buck the rough way

Yeah he loved it so he much he found a way to get her killed off and get a bunch of young male love interests.

dude haha i dont even know who he is lol

Thank you.

Hebephile, actually, which is pretty normal. Everyone wants to fuck slutty teens.

Keep telling that yourself degenerate.

Don't even act like you didn't know a bunch of sluts in 8th-9th grade. It's the moment they hit puberty and are eager to explore something that was only a mystery to them months before. The moment they brush their parts against some random object is the moment they turn into degenerate sluts. It's not like humans haven't been doing this shit for thousands of years either... right? It's bred into the nature of our very beings, and literally all other life on the planet, to impregnate those that are most likely to produce offspring, which is 100% of the time "the younger they are, the better", which is proven, biologically, time and time again when some 40 year old menopausing woman pumps out some retard baby.

It was never a moral issue, only ethical, because some law in some random country states that some bitch ain't mature enough to fuck someone of a certain age because of reason(s), when in fact, they're doing the very same thing all the fucking time and of course we overlook and ignore that because of reason(s).

Ah no thanks dog i'm not gay but I hope you find someone dude dw I'm not going to bring this up in like 50 years destroying your career dude

No they don't. They have a physical attraction to them, which yes is perfectly natural, but they are rightfully repulsed by the thought of actually having sex with them as they are emotionally unstable teenagers who are undergoing massive mental developmental changes.

Nigger, please. I wanted to the bang the fuck out of my hot social studies teacher, and would have killed for the opportunity.

>8-9th grade
>just starting puberty

girls hit puberty as early as 9 or 10. Sometimes earlier. its a function of bodyweight

Say no and leave

Whatever, the point is still the same, they only really start coming into their own once they hit highschool and experience that drama.

And just to add; you know what makes a mentally unstable teenager? Telling them they did something so reprehensible that the person they did it with needs to be jailed for 10+ years, or more, while making them feel guilty about their own choices to explore their sexuality.

Godspeed user

t. mohammed

Wonder where my parents are and why they let this happen.

Here's another thought; you know who doesn't give a flying fuck about shit like this? Boys who want to fuck anything and everything the moment their balls drop and they find their dick. You know who cares about it? Weak willed women and faggots, so clearly it's no surprise that's it ONLY them that bitch and moan about this shit.

For the record, I'm not defending pedo's, or rape, or what Kevin Spacey did, I'm just pointing out the ridiculous double standard here.

Let him fuck my boy pussy for a nominal fee.

Become a bitter fag later in life and ruin him 30 years later because my career isn't nearly as successful.

Let him open my boipucci. I still like him as an actor despite a few accusations.

holy shit

sure thing abdul.

Butts

>I was only 14 years old
>I loved Kevin Spacey so much, I had all his movies and TV shows
>I pray to Spacey every night before bed, thanking him for the life I’ve been given
>"Spacey is love" I say; “Spacey is life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Spacey
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Kevin Spacey
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear “It's big, isn't it?”
>He grabs me with his hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Spacey
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Spacey
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Spacey
>He roars in a drunken roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Spacey looks him straight in the eyes and says “I choose now to live as a gay man.”
>Spacey leaves through my window
Spacey is love. Spacey is life.

Mashallah akhi. Alhamudulillah

kek

"Wow, you're a lot stronger than you look, not many people I know can lift a 6'3 220 lb guy like that."

He's a big guy.

Well played

Who's the hell is this? and how is it related to Spacey?

This has been like a suttle joke for a long time. Like a open secrete.

oh geez