Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UcBzRJrYiI
youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo
eltioflash.com/2017/11/se-filtra-un-video-con-una-escena-de.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol this movie is gonna suck

>be Joss Whedon
>Snyder hires you to make the movie longer
>You end up adding 30 min new scenes but the final combined edit is somehow shorter than the original cut
>Replace CGI shots that took a year to render because you need the delivery to be more quippy
>replace the JunkieXL score with a Danny Elfman cover of the Superfriends cartoon theme (look it up)
>have the new shitty CGI on the wrong side of the characters face like you couldn't just check if it was the right or left eye from googling it
Is this some sick joke?

Why was Joss Whedon hired by Disney in the first place? How did they ever trust the retard behind Buffy The Vampire Slayer and a failed scifi tv show to ever lead their pinnacle movie?

hahahahahaa he couldnt even get it on the right side of his face

un fucking real. cyborg will literally be changing from shot to shot in this movie

You're blaming Whedon for this shit heap?

that soundtrack in the clip sounds unbelievably generic

why did they get rid of junkieXL again?

>why did they get rid of junkieXL again?
That's a good question. The 2 Elfman tracks realeased are soulless. They could be the song of the main menu of any old dvd. Seems all Elfman has going for his is "I w-want to c-copy the original Superman theme and my Batman t-theme it's gonna be great!" He's a weasel.

>Justice League is so unimportant that WB courts the people behind Avengers. No new direction no new music.

>You're blaming Whedon for the reshoots he wrote and directed?
He is a man without taste, skill, or pride in his work

>tfw we'll never see JL Snyder kino

I'm sorry for you DC fans, but this is shaping up to be a movie so bad and hastily cobbled together it might replace Plan 9 From Outer Space in how little care was involved.

Never forget
>Superman's CGI shave

>JOSS WHEDON
what the fuck did you expect???

What's with lefties and their newfound hateboner for Putin? 3 years ago Putin was just the leader of some faggy 3rd world shithole where they play DotA all day

Whedon made Cyborg a beaner?

Wow
I have seen some shitty DC continuity, but this takes the cake

Thats not Cyborg thats el invertir ciborg

"One of the things I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people. I miss the idea of... heroes who stop that kind of thing from happening. Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap".

>>have the new shitty CGI on the wrong side of the characters face like you couldn't just check if it was the right or left eye from googling it

Like a second glance at that picture, you can see that the whole screen is flipped. You either got trolled hard or your super lazy baiting.

Why is the rest of the scene on the right side then?

what's wrong with the continuity of this?

Wolverine doesn't kill people? I've watched 2 X-Men cartoons and 3 X-Men movies. I haven't gotten the impression that they don't kill humans.

depressing

for you man of steel fans

of course, snyder has always been completely accurate to the character, in contrast to what the slander has claimed
youtube.com/watch?v=0UcBzRJrYiI

of course, this goes right down to the irony of saying he got the character wrong while demanding a persona on screen that smiles while promising that everything will always be alright

At first glance I'd say
>Diana's horse is 3/4 in front of Steve's
>now Steve's horse is slightly ahead of Diana'd

Look again. Shit ain't flipped, the subtitles are right. And the CGI on his body, the lighting, even just watching the clip, you can tell it's a brand new shot.

The CGI and animations are some of the worst that I've seen in awhile.

Strap.

And Frank occasionally franks innocents that run into the line of franking. That has been a theme in the comics, I'm sure of it. Just goes to demonstrate that while we follow the protagonists exploits, we don't have to subscribe to their set of morals or mode of operation.

Oh. Ouch.

>I would kill the Punisher
He'd kill one of the most popular characters because he doesn't like the fictional stories about murderers getting killed. Even though he made his name writing a series about murderers getting killed.

he never posed with the pride flag, so he's an enemy of the free world

But user! Vampires are not murderers! They are converting their victims to their side! They are... missionaries. Everyone should support the missionary position.

Imagine how detached you'd have to be to get this picture taken.

The console on the bottom is flipped

The CGI isn't flipped, but the shot is. Now the question is whether it actually is flipped in the film or just in this preview. But why would they flip just for the preview when the rest of the scene isn't? And why would they flip it in the movie?

The problem isn't somebody artificially flipping the image. The issue is Whedon is such a hack that he destroys the lighting of the scene.

Buuuttt. DCCHADS

the strut on the left of the cockpit isnt flipped, also the logo is blocking out the console on the left side

face it, they re did the entire shot and made it 10x worse

>the power of female directing

>The Punisher just shoots up places.
And Daredevil just makes people completely retarded beyond repair. How is that better than killing?

It was shit before he made it worse.

>scene looks different due to heavy compression and some chink taping the screen with motion tracking on in a crowded theater.
Are all snyderlards clinically retarded? Also he looked like a video game to begin with.

What are you even talking about? The video simply has low resolution

2:35 on this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo

compared to the clip in the OP. Its a completely new shot. They even changed the angle and side that the sparks comes from. not to mention cyborgs armor looks completely different

>be DCWB
>one of the biggest fucking reasons people are going to see your movies because of their differences from the competition
>stylistically, tonally, visuals, soundtracks, all different than marvel's
>shooting Snyder's justice league
>his fucking daughter dies so he leaves the set for a few weeks
>instead of postponing the shoot like humans, perform like the money-counting robots you are
>continue shoot to get the same release date
>but hire Joss Whedon
>the guy who basically defined how marvel movies were tonally, visually, and in terms of writing
>take your stylized operatic mostly-serious action graphic novel movie and flip it
>CGI is made worse because Whedon doesn't have the will to sit with animators/editors
>even fucks up the life action scenes by altering the colors, lighting, framing, and costumes
>Batfleck no longer looks like a grizzled old veteran fuck but some bloated CEO
>Alfred no longer looks like a tired and experienced old manservant but a comedy schoolteacher
>loads of jokes added in because "Comics are funny!" t. Joss Whedon
>add in tons of red shit in post for some reason
>to the point where probably half this movie will be the schizophrenic aberration of a DC and Marvel movie
>lose everything that made diehard fans love MoS and BvS

What the fuck was their problem?

I won't be shocked if this was edited out of the movie. Can't have Batman being "too dark" or what the fuck ever.

Is it normal to have a skeleton gargoyle on a police building?

I'm more triggered Cyborg's metal part is shifted from right to left.

No it's not normal to have a gargoyle. Since when is Gotham City supposed to be normal? Are you a Nolan baby?

The classic start of the death of a series. They alienate their old fanbase to try to attract a new one leaving them with no one in the end.

>his police station is trash-tier

Forgot pic

>Under Snyder
>What you're doing is healing. You're accepting that things change. But moving on with one's life and forgetting are two separate things. And, dare I say, it's better to celebrate the way someone lived... than to be driven by the way they died.

>Under Whedon
>I prepared some orange slices Master Bruce

we want Sup Forums's XCOM audience

>Movie is so shot even Snyderfags don't like it
>they have to create mental gymnastics where they blame Whedon even though they whole cast says it's Snyder's vision

Why is his eye on the wrong side.

Whedon was brought in because snyders daughter killed herself and he had to deal with that.

Why are you lying? Whedon was brought on to write Justice League before that.

>leaks, press releases and trailers clearly showing a transformation in nearly every aspect from what was being shown while snyder was making it
>almost no complaints from Snyderfags until Whedon's involvement and leaks started occurring
>"I-I-IT WAS ALWAYS SHIT! F-FUCKING SNYDERFAGS LOL!"

It was always shot though. The comic con tease had shitty quips and cgi. The only valid complaint is maybe the lighting which isn't even bad.

>it had two throwaway jokes at the original teaser/trailer and unfinished cgi that even then looked fine
>the only valid complaint was changing the look of the movie

>eltioflash.com/2017/11/se-filtra-un-video-con-una-escena-de.html?m=1
oh my word this looks fucking terrible

is gal gadot going to do the same fucking thing every flick? what is the point.. jesus

Based snyder saw how whedon was gonna fuck it all up so he staged a daughter suicide to bail out
Which is the final nail on dc's coffin

>it had two throwaway jokes
I assume you were going to bring up quips like Whedon put them in.
>looked fine
It looked shit.
>the only valid complaint was changing the look of the movie
He just brightened up some scenes so the audience knows what they're looking at. The cinematography which is the only thing Hack Snyder does right, is still intact.

>tfw heading over to catch BR2049 one more time before it closes for good

Zack, we hardly knew you.

>he staged a daughter suicide to bail out
Judging by interviews his dumbass probably killed her by accident.

Didn't you know Wonder Woman is famous for bashing her bracelets together to create a magical shockwave in every fight she's in?

Nailed it, sadly.

Terrio
>What's your superpower again?
>I'm rich.
Whedon
>Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door… [opens a secret door] Yay!
Terrio quips > Whedon quips

>And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap
He's not real, Joss.

>super lazy bating
>can't tell wether it's bait or real
>fell for it if it's bait
Do you even think before you shitpost?

Pathetic. I mean really come on. Only reason people liked this garbage was to be contranarians. Whedon didn't add any quips and he didn't change the writing. Your still going to get your shitty commercials for the next movie.

>have the new shitty CGI on the wrong side of the characters face like you couldn't just check if it was the right or left eye from googling it
I think he's looking at himself in a mirror in the bottom shot and pulling an Adam Jensen "I didn't ask for this" type thing.

>liked this garbage was to be contranarians
Apu please

>I mean really come on.

Who talks this way?

I mean really though

People?

Numales. But of course pointing that out sounds new too. I doubt it's really new calling faggots out.

That's LITERALLY the point of The Punisher. That he's not innocent and goes beyond what other heroes will. I wonder what his thoughts on Judge Dredd are. Is this actual autism?

As bad as Whedon is Snyder is just as shitty but in a different way. A more respectable way I suppose but still shit and basically no one would be able to salvage this thing anyway. I do hate that Snyder is being turned into a martyr while Whedon is going to be used as an excuse for all of this films problems when it would have sucked regardless.

In Gotham City the municipal code for constructions and buildings require any location with over 4 floors to have at least 8 gargoyles.

botox, makeup or cgi? Afflec looks like shit

You know he directed both Avengers movies, right?

Hopefully we can expect fight scenes of this calibre in Justice League.

That's way too practical user

When is Snyder gonna reveal that he never actually gave a shit about this fucking franchise and that's why its been going downhill after BvS?

fuck you these movies were always beautiful

They are very pretty but a good movie is not supposed to just be a montage of great wallpapers.

Is this real or is it from one of those old tv shows

It's a 220 million dollar movie that doesn't have good acting, directing, or anything. It's nasty cancer.

It has the best Batman ever, and he doesn't even need to make a silly souding voice to be intimidating.

Are you talking about Justice League or Batman V Superman or Man of Steel or Suicide Squad?

I was talking about Avengers I didn't mean to reply to a guy talking about BvS.

Instead he has a computer to make himself sound silly and not intimidating. Why do people keep doing the over the Bat-voice thing anyway? Does anyone really care? No other superhero does that dumb shit and most other portrayals of Batman didn't give him that crazy growling shit either until Nolan.

Oh, ok.

Kys
user just because Ben had a good fight scene doesn't make him the best batman.

>BvS doesn't have great acting
>BvS doesn't have great direction
>BvS doesn't have a great script
>BvS doesn't have great cinematography
>BvS (Ultimate Edition) doesn't have great editing
>BvS doesn't have great production design
>BvS doesn't have great costume design
>BvS doesn't have great music

>user just because Ben had a good fight scene doesn't make him the best batman.
You're right it also has to do with him all around being better than Keaton and Bale. If course you agree that West isn't in the running.

>user just because Ben had a good fight scene doesn't make him the best batman.
Best road rage rampage ever in Batman's cinematic history is as well, he probably killed a few dozen guys chasing that rock of Kryptonite.