You have to be 18 to post here.

the louie anderson family feud skits were also godlike

>bat catching contest

behold my ancient gif

>youtube has existed since 2005
>born in 1996
hi dad

>opening up multiple tabs to albinoblacksheep, weeblstuff etc
>wait 5 minutes to load the vids on your ultra fast dial up so you can show your friends those funny new videos you found one after another

Ah the days of Tiny Plaid Ninjas and French Erotic Film

Youtube was just for AMV's, people dumping entire seasons of Naruto and The Evolution of Dance till about 2009.

I still remember the first time I heard about/watched anything on Youtube it was the Juggernaut Bitch in 2005

what would i do lord to go back to those times, back when ray william johnson was the worst youtube channel there was, back when every single video had 009 sound system...

Wasn't this from MADTV? Why the fuck are you guys going on about youtube?

my childhood

>the atrocious layout of stupidvideos.com

nothing hurt my soul more this year than my dad trying to bond with me over some "show clip, overreact to it" youtuber, simply because he hadn't seen the concept before

i do want to do more with my dad but i'm such a cynical jaded fuck it only took 2 vids before he realized i wasn't enjoying it at all and gave up. Now I'm in this internal conflict of "you're a terrible human being for not at least trying to share in something" versus "who the fuck uses youtube videos as a group activity like that"

i dunno. shit's fucked

yeah wtf is everyone talking about? they must be like 20 tops

btw MADtv is so much better than SNL

>10 years old on youtube

This
>You'll never have back those comfy afternoons coming home from HS to watch MAD TV reruns on CC

>uploading videos of Halo 2 hackers to putfile.com by recording my tv screen

>all these kiddies reminiscing about youtube in fucking 2005 as if it's some far off memory
holy fuck i didn't even know anyone with consistent internet access as a kid. it was all about staying up late to watch dirty movies on late night tv. late night tv used to feel like the wild west.

It feels weird for me, knowing that Youtube didn't exist until I had already graduated highschool, but part of me keeps thinking it was there.

I don't miss having to browse a million different sites to find videos though.

Everyone look at this old fuck. You've got to be over the hill at this point, or at least close to it.

If I'm old enough to be your dad, then you really are underage.

You're a fucking loser user, if you're such a fucking patrician then why didn't you make some suggestions yourself?

We had cable internet well before youtube existed, and so did my neighbors. Graduated in 2004. 12 years agos *is* a long time for anyone. If you're not a different person now, compared to the you from 12 years ago, then you're probably some NEET who never does anything or talks to anyone.

Not the OP.
Dude I remember using a tape drive with my commodore 64.
Now just lay here here on this bed so I can lay on top of you to feel you up.
Boo!

Is old Mad TV really as good as I remember it being? I haven't seen it in so long but I loved it so much.

I remember dying of laughter to a stupidvideos clip of a claymation penguin slapping another penguin into a hole in the ice.

>I remember using a tape drive with my commodore 64.
C64 was legit one of the best gaming systems back then, simply because it was so easy to pirate games.

cp on napster, limewire, kazaa, emule

As someone who has had a YouTube account since 06, we mostly used it back then to listen to pirated music. It's only been the last few years that they've cracked down on people uploading entire albums.

I use this line all the time. Said it just last week when someone asked me how my atkins diet was going

this is the bat fetcher trick with mah teeth

Needs a "Pwned" or "GTFO"

>tfw thefriendsociety is gone
Anyone know if DrunkMagiKoopa or Xenon had their stuff uploaded to youtube or maybe newgrounds?

I feel bad for just remembering it now

found one of xenon's things
youtube.com/watch?v=g97PJZmzmVQ

and a bunch of paul's
youtube.com/watch?v=j_JVjGtsUSI
youtube.com/watch?v=6sgWtxVMies
youtube.com/watch?v=54YJfkn4yWw
youtube.com/watch?v=gMTk51MGsUk
youtube.com/watch?v=R8ESEZD8K78

And then this glorious piece of internet history
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1D0A3Ns30