Depressing comics

What's the most depressing comic you know?

Clarissa

/Thread

This. Couldn't jack it to loli for a whole week after reading it.

I think Clarissa tries too hard. Instead of clearing exploring the intricacies of a life as a victim, it just go "HEY GUYS I'M BEING RAPED" at every 4 panels.

You can only do this a few times without losing the meaning of it all without making it banal and almost an offence to anyone with a similar problem.

The one rebecca sugar did about the guy who was in a coma or some shit and could only communicate with simpsons quotes

that´s a good one

Smbc is hot garbage

It makes even worse IMO, it is not a tragedy with begining middle and end, it is her everyday life, with sexual abuse as part of her routine.

That's funny, not depressing

Well, that would explain it all

I liked warbot in accounting

we need to give human rights to pictures, I mean there's people who draw lolicon and all that shit, if drawings had human right that wouldn't happen.

Clarissa is hilarious

Sonichu.

Bit too realistic?

I guess

Look at my cute daughter now!

Somebody just storytime this already

This bit makes no sense though. Surely she would've had her father's death explained to her, and how old is she supposed to be, like 4? Is she mentally retarded or what?

Tomoyo's Room.

She's like, three, four at the most.
I'm pretty sure Ed helped deliver her, and that was when he figured out how to use alchemy without a circle.

That's not depressing. That's just herpderp. Everything's so ridiculously dark that you just end up laughing instead of having any sad feelings at all.

Now THAT'S depressing.

Blast

Well it's illustrated by Manu Larcenet, of course it's going to be depressing.

Punisher: The End?

Oh god.

M... Matt?

I thought he was already retarded because of the art

this nigga gets it

Well, duh, it's a dark reflection of Marvels. And Marvels is ridiculously light-hearted, so...

the only depressing thing about this garbage is that she got a job in the cartoon industry despite having zero talent nor credential after that.

I felt sorry for the cats

I generally don't like that analogy. Cats and mice are different species and cats hunt mice, it's just the way of nature. Mice gassing rats, that would have been a better analogy.

I like it, it gives me feels.

Not depressing but enraging. Fucking dumbfuck brits. HURR DURR REMEMBER THE FUN WE HAD IN THE WAR JUST TRUST THE POWERS BEING LONG LIVE THE QUEEN HAIL TO THE EMPIRE

And yeah, Clarissa is truly depressing and the everday, routine character of the abuse makes it even worse.

I know, not Sup Forums
But fuck it, I saw a guy posting about FMA

Thanks for the spoiler you cunt

>mice gassing rats would have been a better analogy

Are you my dad? He said the same damn thing when I brought Maus up to him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lurked Sup Forums.

Shit, forgot to put the spoiler.
I'm so sorry user.

Aaron, get off the internet and go studying!

I think he was trying to go for the way the germans viewed it, as a superior species wiping out a lesser one without any guilt, just like cats hunt mice without guilt.

I agree that it would have worked better if they were all mice, though, because it comes off as dehumanizing everyone.

Horrifically wrong.

Now i will cry every time i see a mozarella rella rella rella, i hope this is in your concience user

39 J.Lo

Interesting, but I am not convinced. As before, cats hunting mice is just the way it is. If there are only mice to hunt, cats must hunt them lest they starve. Of course on an "individual" scale it's tragic for one mouse, but on the other hand it's great for the cat making the hit as it will survive.

perhaps a more apt metaphor would have been humans burning ants with magnifying glasses, but that's not as interesting to draw and ants aren't fuzzy and sympathetic.

Sad, but more cringey than sad. Also hard to care about the brain damage when there is really no change in the way we see him talk or act.

IM A DOG

Good dog

>That moral about euthinizing your pet if suffering is wrong that came out of nowhere
>That bulldog with human slave that ate his own shit
The comic is too weird to be depressing. The part with the American patriot dog protecting his flag was the saddest part though.

Using a dog for a sad comic is fucking cheating because depressing situations are 10x more heartbreaking when they involve dogs.

Nah, this is fine. There's also a cat and a bunny!

You absolute fucking piece of shit, I just started reading SBR last night and I'm a couple volumes in. FUCK

I thought this would have a super-downer ending because of how people kept bringing it up as the saddest thing ever. The ending fucking surprised me due to it.

Why would anyone even want to read a comic that is depressing over something fun?

Hey user, don't read this I'm serious.
The kid Gyro wants to save dies of a cold.

Sometimes it feels good to feel sad. It makes the happy moments that much sweeter.

In the guy's deffense.
It's a fucking Zeppeli, he was bound to die.

I honestly thought he was retarded from the first page because of the art.

I had the same problem then i went to paheal and found /ss/ rule 34 of her molesting her own son as an adult womann and came in a sock

DELETE THIS.

I think it's because they don't really understand putting down people, and usually are not in the same room as the dog being euthanized.

>cant go to work anymore

oy vey!

I must be dead inside, because I feel nothing

c'mon Sup Forums

show me what you got

Bishop is great

It's Such A Beautiful Day.

>Instead of clearing exploring the intricacies of a life as a victim, it just go "HEY GUYS I'M BEING RAPED" at every 4 panels.
Eh, I thought some things were handled pretty well

You see she's developing obvious problems, losing herself to fantasy to escape real life (Bring Your Kids To Work Day comic). You see she's tried to hint to people what is going on, too afraid to directly tell someone (School comic). You see she's started taking it out on herself, victim-shaming herself (Bath comic).

If not for shit like this no one would give a crap

Not worth it, all you'll get are dumb contrivances like you currently get with some manga translators, like the MC pausing to reflect that he can't believe the flat chested, hairless 4' female he's currently plowing like a tractor is actually an 18 year old with a growth disorder.

I'll dump a chunk of my sad comics folder

it's "most depressing", not "ylyl" comic thread

2/6

god I'm laughing

she dies at the end in a sleep, because she's homeless

>I'm pretty sure Ed helped deliver her, and that was when he figured out how to use alchemy without a circle

>telling lies on the internet

Kid, please. You're not going to fool anyone.

>that short

this

It's fucking horrific to see these innocent old folks rot away.

>they keep their hopes up to the bitter end
>mfw
they didn't deserve that.

Akimbo has some good depressing comics.

I think we can all relate to Warbot in Accounting at least once in our lives.

Whomp!

Whomp comes off as humorously pathetic more than depressing. Like, imagine actually being so rock-bottom that you light bugs on fire in hopes that their bodies contain nicotine? Sure, there's some pathos in there, but it's too absurd to see it as anything more than a joke.