I was thinking about the Simpsons episode "Homer the Heretic" which portrays religion in a pretty unquestionably...

I was thinking about the Simpsons episode "Homer the Heretic" which portrays religion in a pretty unquestionably positive light.

Whatever happened to those kinds of Simpsons episodes? Heck, it feels like cartoons in general stay away from saying anything positive about religion these days, unless they're trying to be ironic.

Because faith and government are the pillars of society. No one is protecting faith, so it's the best target to attack.

FYI I don't mean "faith" as in "sky fairy". I mean the more primordial definition of "faith" as in "treat people as generally good".

No one's protecting government either considering a Russian plant is now the ruler of America.

Why do you keep spamming Simpons threads. We have like 12 up right now.

>russian plant

I thought he was just Bannon's puppet?

I was told he was a lizard and also Literally Hitler.
I'm very confused.

You're kidding, right? American media is flooded with how great religion is.

Examples?

Name 3 currently running cartoons that paint religion in a positive light.

Hard mode: no garbage religions like Judaism or Islam.

Your definition of faith works better without religious attachment imo

Name 3 currently running cartoons for children that teach any kind of lesson at all

Steven Universe.
Dunno any others, I don't watch cartoons.

So much media endorses unquestioning dogma that something as simple as "sometimes faith is helpful" will be interpreted as "YOU MUST OBEY THE CHURCH".

Like for real, our cults are out of fucking hand and they make people scared to acknowledge that religion isn't inherently bad.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
The Loud House

Colorful horses.

What lesson does TLH teach that children are capable of understanding?

Don't presume things about others
Don't be a dick
Girls are people too
Black people can be uncool spergs
Nothing wrong with homos

>Girls are people too
Not of the generals are any indication.

If my waifu was real I'd treat her better than any other human bean though

Yeah, because girls just love a pushover who is completely servile to them. /s

The Left shifted its ideologies even further to the left. Any liberal that shows the slightest bit of mercy toward religion is deemed a heretic now; not that it matters anyway, since liberals agree to everything their leading hierarchs spout at the moment, however contradictory.

No, you would just stalk her from a 30 meters distance, never having the balls so much to say 'hi' to her. As if it mattered, because she'd never even acknowledge your existence, just like every other girl in the planet.

It's worse than all that: He's a Narcisistic Moron.

Never assume malice when stupid will do.

A stupid man wouldn't have made it as far as he has. He's convinced people he's an idiot just so they will be more inclined to take his actions at face value. This is exactly how the Russians have fooled people - they get them thinking "No way can it possibly be this, let's go with the answer that makes my brain feel better."

wew lads
that's some hostile projecting
who pissed in your morning cereal

It's because most cartoons stay away from religion in general. The Simpsons get away with it because well they're The Simpsons, they get away with a dad strangling his son being a running gag.

Just stop pretending you don't see a woman as another piece of meat to have sex with.

>A stupid man wouldn't have made it as far as he has.
Not neccessarily. You just need enough stupid people to vote for him.
And in America, if the stupid happens to be beneficially spread, you don't even need a majority of stupid in your country, not even close to that. You could potentially elect stupid for president with like 23% of the votes.

That's not quite what I mean. How would a stupid man have gotten rich enough to afford running a presidential campaign? You need to be somewhat smart to make money, or at least to hold onto it.

All of the above. He also has a time machine and personally financed the faked moon landing, which, in the simultaneous four day time cube, directly caused the holocaust.

The early 90s were a different time.

Stupid and smart are poor descriptors

Trump is an expert at making a deal, but that combined with his narcissism have made him extremely successfully ignorant on many other topics.

As a businessman, he's kinda smart, could be smarter. As a politician, he's a fucking genius. As an actual legislator and leader, he's practically brain-dead.

>considering a Russian plant is now the ruler of America.
>Russian plant
DIRTY RUSSIANS COMMIES! YOU HATE FREEDOM AND FREEDOM FRIES! WE AMERICANS ARE AMBASSADORS OF FREEDOM! RED RUSKIES COMMIES ARE AGAINST FREEDOM LIBERTY AND HATE AMERICA!!!!

Sincerely since when liberals tumblr retards started to behave like the rednecks they hate so much? you realize since russia are not communist there are no reasons of not accepting them as allies?
Tulmblrtards are not supposed to be against redneck tier arguments about the supposed evil nature of russia?

you are disgusting hypocrites who want wars all over the world for your snowflakes problems.

>Black people can be uncool spergs
Who knew Billy & Mandy was educational?

WELL THIS THREAD GOT OFF TO A GREAT START

Nah, just chickenshit morons. Might as well say that conservatives parrot whatever Trump says, no matter how pants-on-head moronic it is. Maybe go outside instead of arguing with the people in your head.

Eat some sugar, user: people are not meant to be so bitter.