New update on Spacey

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Khn_z9FPmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>#metoo wasn't for men, they said

>another fag says the other fag fagged out on him.

Can someone PLEASE put JUST hair on him? I'm not any good at it.

>Netflix drops House of Cards
>next year after the new season comes out because they already started filming a few weeks ago
wow, so progressive

>wah wah, he sexually assaulted me!
>Disregard I was a 14 year old in an adult party with plenty ofalcohol without the supervision of a parent or companion

I mean, i don't support assault, but how the fuck does does this shit happen.
You ain't fooling anyone, he offered you to appear in a movie in exchange for sexual intercouse and you fucking accepted, no one forced on you, fucking hollywood stars, thinking they're unique and they got where they are by themselves.

This is pretty homophobic desu

Kevin “Statutory rape is okay when you’re drunk and gay” Spacey
Kevin “Young boys get jumped and subsequently pumped” Spacey
Kevin “Prepubescents on my bed are asking to get bred” Spacey
Kevin “Ignore the children I shag, the real story is I’m a fag” Spacey
Kevin “I jump the fence when I see Pence” Spacey
Kevin “I will force myself upon any guy who is attending junior high” Spacey

This means House Of Cards s6 will exclude Kevin Spacey
Yeah good luck with that, netflix...

>Buzzfeed
Look, man, I’m all for exposing Hollywood degeneracy, but come on. We’re all going to look back and laugh at our hysteria in a couple of decades.

What did Rami mean by this?

Wahhhhh wahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh

>tfw this will probably be his last major role

It's says in the OP he's playing the homosexual pervert Gore Vidal.

It also says in the OP they are dropping that shit faster then a prom night baby.

Shit I can't read I'm sorry man.

So what is it that would cause a guy like Spacey to to go after all these PA's? I mean, I assume if you're working behind the scenes on a film set, you're either of age or close enough to it for it to make basically no physical difference, at least that much isn't a pedo thing. I guess it's simply a power thing? He just does it because he can? I mean, the man's allegedly worth a hundred million. That kind of macaroni could buy you your own personal harem of shotas. An entire slave army of shotas. If shotas are your thing, why risk your legacy over some dumpy production assistant who will likely have no interest in you. And if fucking people who don't want to fuck you is your thing, I'm sure a man with that kind of money can find a much more discreet way to make it happen. I guess the real kink is in the indiscretion and stupidity of it all. What a terrible kink to have.

>Kevin “Ignore the children I shag, the real story is I’m a fag” Spacey

only good one

>driving home from work
>hear that kevin is being dropped on the radio
>start laughing
am i in the wrong?

Is there even ONE case where he actually went too far legally speaking? All I read is "he was hitting on me waahhhhhh"

it's cancelled

why are gays so much more likely to be pedos than straights?

There has been lot of controversy around this guy. Oddly enough, I can't remember his name.

wahh wahh baby no wan dickie baby wan moobie role waaahhhh kebin spashie touch me in my no-go zone wahhh but i wait 20 yrs to say sumting !!!

upboated.

It's literally, unironically a learned trait. Men learn it from abuse and women are just bi by default because society says women fucking women is hot.

Being touched when they were little boys.
The fact that gay men can't naturally produce children means the moral and biological restricitons on fucking children and family members is void.

Where is his crown. He deserves the crown fit for such a king. Brendan bring in the crown.

>society says women fucking women is hot
I was never into that gay shit. If I didn't want to see a bitch getting railed by disgusting men then I'd watch her do something solo.

A CROWN FOR THE NEW KING

Kevin "Let's get Racy" Spacey
Kevin "Big Dick @ The Old Vic" Spacey
Kevin "Shota Heaven" Spacey

I've never watched House of Cards, how important is Kevin Spacey's character?
Will there be any reasonable way to write him off the show without fucking everything up?

No guys, you don't get it, all gays are super nice people!
youtube.com/watch?v=4Khn_z9FPmU

>how important is Kevin Spacey's character?

14/30

>saving a thumbnail

More reported sexual assaults on a minor are done on female victims though you dumb homophobe.

One of the best, most insightful, thinking questions I have ever seen on this shithole DoD website.

>he's playing the homosexual pervert
>playing

Gore Vidal was his own man.

kek

>If shotas are your thing, why risk your legacy over some dumpy production assistant who will likely have no interest in you

cause they are nobodies, he got away with it for decades

Jesus how many kids did this dude ass pump?

compare that to number of straight men, and number of fags and then compare them to number of sexual assault case you'll find that more fags per capita are degenerate rapists you rape apologist.

I think you underestimate how sleazy gay men are. Like, think of your most libidinous, horny moment in life. Multiply it times ten. Now assume every person you wanna fuck is JUST like that, all the time. That's gay male life. You just assume everyone will wanna fuck you, and they almost always do... especially if you're rich and famous.

Brilliant satire, so well done

*fact

Welcome to the age of hysteria

girls lisa, boys kiss girls

because fags cant control themselves and will fuck anyone they can

You have that mixed up. It's because they're rich and famous they want to push how much of a degenerate they can be and get away with it. Doesn't make a difference between straight or gay; it's the addiction of power that's the main draw

>This is now officially how House of Cards ends
That's pretty fucking funny

It's been days, but nobody's bothered to fuck Spacey's shit up. Is this the death of meme?

imagine the fresh prince of bel air without will smith

What is this film that's now torpedoed?

Do I have to do everything around here?

Thanks friend

The show would focus on Carlton and Uncle Phil and be 10x better for it?

gay if true.

>three more men
>men
Wait what

so when are they finally going to get >him

slowpoke.jpg

How fucking new are you to the world?

Brilliant satire, so well done

Good thing I hated this show and haven't seen Spacey do anything good in years.

HELP HELP MY CAREER HAS FALLEN

this

he didn't even do a good job getting away with it, people were talking about this shit back in the late nineties but nobody listened until now

why though? i doubt anyone will even remember in a week

because he's gay
netflix are fucking homophobes

OH man, good thing he said he's gay otherwise there'd be a problem

God this shit is just attention whoring.

Waaaaaaaah he touched my ass 32 years ago.

Waaaaaaaah he made a sexual comment at a party 20 years ago.

Who gives a flying fuck.

>Is there even ONE case where he actually went too far legally speaking?

The one where he sexually assaulted a child and then admitted he probably did it?

This picture is so embarrassing. If he's lying down, why isn't the cocoa spilling?

He's reclining, propped up by the pillows. All comfy an shit.

Americans sleep propped up with pillows against the headboard. Kinda like sitting, but bent at the stomach. It's weird, same thing with wearing shoes indoors and wiping with dry TP and calling it a day.

>wiping with dry TP and calling it a day
Wet TP breaks down too easily unless you use an uneconomical quantity at once
is this a bidet meme?

Hail to the new King.

Literally obsessed

It's not a meme, you just buy an attachment, install it under the toilet seat, and no longer have to walk around like a barbarian nor play the infinite wipe game.

???
I mean sure, to watch TV and stuff, but sleeping? Shiggydiggy

Is it too late to join the bandwagon and get a book deal? Or a reality TV show?

I've used a bidet multiple times and that shit hardly cleans your ass at all. It just makes your crotch all wet and you still have to wipe a bunch anyway. They really are just a meme.

I just use the detatchable shower head on high pressure whenever I take a shower tbqh desu

Was sexual assault even claimed?
I though the claim was he just hit on him.

Kevin spacey is not the only person who works on HoC.

Its shit anyway, the cuck hipsters at NF are doing him a favor by severing ties.

my sides

Spit and wipe is the best

You can't buy prime white meat shota by the lb. Only shitskin countries have serious child sex tourism.

In America you gotta catch it yourself

o b s e s s e d

This. The reason why Hollywood is rampant with gay pedophilia is just that they're rich degenerates who want to see how far they can go. They get bored of plain vanilla sex because they can get that any time they want but pedophilia? And more specifically, fucking little boys? Now that's exotic. I doubt Spacey is actually gay, he's just a goddamn perv.

I actually liked Rapp a lot because he was watching a bunch of recommended Trek episodes to prepare. for the new show. It's not his fault the show is not great. Seeing him watch episodes recommended by fans just kind of gave the impression of him being a genuine guy.

It seems like he's doing a hell of a lot more than the other cast members of STD. I'm glad he's being believed and not jumped on, I'm sure it feels good for him.

There was something about kevin physically picking a guy up newlywed-wife-style

Ehhh I've heard it's something like homosexuality being associated with complete sexual inhibition (i.e. willing to do anything to get off) and that easily bleeds over into very sketchy territory. It's plausible, but I'm not convinced. I'm sure there are plenty of wholesome restrained and respectful gays out there.

get a dog

>Bisexual
>Only men have claimed abuse
>Therefore every encounter with women must have been consensual
>Literal embodiment of the idea that only women have sexual agency
People are mad why?

>Americans sleep propped up with pillows against the headboard
literally no?

I was about the post the exact same.

Long life King Spacey the JUST

how did this guy never get the shit kicked out of him being sexually agressive with random dudes like that? I mean, go to a bar and start grabbing guys by the dick and see how it works out. You will get attacked in under a minute. Kevin was a big shot so a lot of the more meek less homophobic guys(or gay ones) would let it slide, but how did he not run into one of those, "what you think i'm gay you fucking fag! i'll kill you" guys? I don't understand. I'm pretty beta and i'd still probably hit a guy if he kept pushing it trying to get gay with me.