Steven Seagal is next lads

>“When I was 23, a casting director, a woman, said, ‘Well, Steven Seagal wants to go over the scene with you in his hotel room at 10 o’clock at night,'” the ER alum, 51, recalled to Jenny Hutt on SiriusXM on Friday, November 3. “And I lived in Brooklyn, and I said, ‘Oh, I don’t do that. I don’t travel. I don’t have money for a cab.’ And I didn’t. And I said, ‘And I don’t take subways late at night.’ And she says, ‘Don’t worry, we’ll reimburse you. And I’m here.'”

>When Margulies arrived to the hotel around 10:40 p.m., the casting director wasn’t there, but the Under Siege actor, 65, was. “Alone. And he made sure that I saw his gun, which I had never seen a gun in real life,” she claimed. “And I got out of there unscathed. It’s a long story … but I never was raped, and I never was harmed, and I don’t know how I got out of that hotel room. It always starts with, ‘I’m a healer, I want to massage you.’ I sort of squirmed my way out.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3v4-zYghodc
youtube.com/watch?v=hX06LkRG-Jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seagal's already been accused of sexual harassment a bunch of times and his career is basically dead anyway.

Next for what?

He lives like a king in eastern europe. He probably rapes all their children as soon as they sprout vaginas in the womb and they thank him for it as he wheezes in their face.

He's already been accused and he doesn't give a fuck.
He's with Russia now.

well i'm sorry to hear that...

because now

Julianna Marguleez used to be hot as fuck, what happened? She should be on OITNB not lowering herself to being pawed by fat frauds.

>nothing happened, but it could have

What fucking timeline are we in right now?

He managed to work his way into Kelly Le Brock whilst in her prime and he was already a balding stick.
Nothing will ever erase that.

>what happened?
time

This. I find it hilarious how so many people think there's gonna be some sort of paradigm shift because the carpet was lifted for a few seconds.

>mccarthyism at it's finest. LEAVE ME AND MY ANCESTORAL PEOPLE ALONE

My uncle says that I look like Seagal, how fucked I am Sup Forums?

How was this laughably talentless, funny looking douchebag ever allowed to be anything but official dick taster in Hollywood?

Go watch Above The Law and Under Siege, you'll understand.

when's seagal going to fight george foreman. that shits going to be jokes.

you forgot "on deadly ground"

I'd be more surprised if Seagal wasn't a rapist. I mean shit look at him.

>this creep just stare at my boobs
>literally rapist
I clearly remember a Youtube female celebrity accused a Youtube guy a while ago, where this was exactly what happened. I don't remember the names but I'm sure someone from Sup Forums or a normie will know.

If you are tall, you should be getting punanis and snatching motherfucking brithdays all around the globe.

These are all shit films created to babysit actual retarded adults though.

>get told to be there at 10pm
>show up at fucking 10:40 and still expect everyone to be there

What a fucking cunt.

He was literally accused of locking women up in his sex dungeon years ago

So Seagal's 93? Did they have a fucking stroke whilst writing that article and forget how English works?

Intentional misdirection to make it seem worse

>"victim"'s age then and accused's age now
media trix

>Using "McCarthyism" in a pejorative sense
>Implying McCarthy wasn't completely right

I am watching ER right now. Margulies was way cuter back then.

>Steven Seagal is next lads
no he's not because you have no idea how it works

seagal has been accused million times already
everyone knows about the infamous snl incident
the difference, seagal career has been dead since...under siege 2, which happened over 20 years ago.
seagal is a joke now with his direct-to-dvd garbage
seagal is not in hollywood anymore and nobody fucking cares. nobody.

that cunt's show ended and she has nothing else to do, but to remember something that has happened 20+ years ago. it's honestly kinda pathetic to accuse seagal. it's like

steven is now chilling in russia and doesn't care about hollywood

>everyone knows about the infamous snl incident
???

>Another priceless example of Seagal’s ego was when he hosted Saturday Night Live and demanded that the cast perform sketches that Seagal himself had written rather than the material they already had.

>One of these masterful ideas, according to Dana Carvey, involved Seagal playing a psychiatrist that talks to a rape victim, and while she tearfully explains her experience, Seagal would feel her up and attempt to rape her himself.

>Lorne Michaels spent hours explaining to Seagal that the concept wasn’t funny nor even if they made a rape sketch funny, they would never be allowed to put that scene on the air, but Seagal thought it was comedy gold.

lmao

It's kinda funny. They should've made a sketch around Lorne having to explain why it's not funny while Seagal ate a carrot and ignored him.

i could see it working

> this role requires off screen nudity

Jews are always shooting down great ideas, what's new?

The concept _is_ funny, but not for a whiny bitch program like SNL.

You'd need a program with a dark sense of humor.

He was going after targets of opportunity to advance his political career. His """"evidence"""" was crap.

>muh Venona
There's no indication he had any access to it

And it's not even like it was something he noticed. Alger Hiss has been tried a month before McCarthy gave his "list of commies" speech. If you know anything about how FBI investigations work, it means that they were looking for Soviet spies for several years at that point.

>implying they can't touch him in Russia

Russia are more sensible on moral issues, these ultra-prostitutes can't get to based Seagal.

How is it not funny?

And yet almost everyone accused were filthy commies

>tfw he sexually assaulted Heigl
;_;

Russia is full of ultra prostitues

+ she managed to get to that room despite obstacles. maybe I just don't get showbiz but unless we were on a scheduled I would just say "lets do it in the morning" or "I was not expecting it so I had few drinks, not really in the shape for it"(even if I don't drink)

the concept is not funny but a skillful delivery can make it funny. It also depends on how long it goes on for or how melodramatic or straight the victim is played as.

Segal wouldn't last one round.

it is comedy gold

So is America but they don't cry rape when they suck on Jewish cock 20 years after it happened.

Just a little reminder.

I love this timeline

Seagal would just use stuntmen and make sure the fight is filmed from behind, like all his films from the past 15 years.

steven.... easy on the carrots...

It's why he looks so orange, because of all the carrots.

Next? There are legitimite rape allegations about him since the 90s.

If you like Reddit so much why don't you just go back there?

if steven segal actually comes next that pretty much confirms it as a coverup. seems like a couple sacrificial lambs are getting slaughtered to save the flock -- and big surprise, they're not money men

>I never was raped, and I never was harmed
as someone who was never raped at a mcdonalds when I was 11 I know how this poor woman feel

steven seagal is a god damn monster

never forget

the funny thing is if this happened during s3 ER, she could've avoided it due to fontana asking her to stay on Homicide: LOTS as a recurring character which she passed up for ER instead

brapapap

Your uncle is saying you are living, breathing kino.

But he is right. Are your feelings hurt?

>>>Lorne Michaels spent hours explaining to Seagal that the concept wasn’t funny nor even if they made a rape sketch funny, they would never be allowed to put that scene on the air, but Seagal thought it was comedy gold.
yes liberals are wrong on this one

What about Chris Morris getting turned on asking questions to a child rape victim?

> It always starts with, ‘I’m a healer, I want to massage you
>he mains healer

edgy af desu

Not his fault it was easy as that

>Alone. And he made sure that I saw his gun, which I had never seen a gun in real life
Ok so we’re officialy done with #metoo

Who would even watch ER willingly? They must've watched almost every other possible series known

So Seagul snatched that pussy

Love how the story quotes his current age rather than his age at the time.

God I love female journalism. Almost as much as I love numale journalism.

Early seasons of ER were pretty fucking good

To be perfectly honest, I don't think he or anyone really gives a fuck these days

>which I had never seen a gun in real life

What did she think those things hanging on policemen's belts were?

What surprises me most is that people associate her with ER instead of The Good Wife

Early ER is amazing. That's why.

How is that a surprise? ER was huge back in the days.

how come 20 million people were still consistently watching this shit up till 2004?

what about his victims? are you saying the only reason to care if it's someone famous enough to take down?

Well I'm sorry to hear that...

seagal is a jew you dumbfuck

Seasons 1&2 of Homicide: LOTS are incredible yet they only got a fraction of ER's ratings

>victims
no such thing, Steven Seagal's karma is perfectly balanced

Nigger nobody watched The Good Wife. I did though, and Margulies can go fuck herself. What this cunt did to Archie that got her bullied and written off the show was disgraceful and she was so poisonous the writers literally created a brand new show just so they didn't have to work with her anymore.

Fuck Margulies she can eat a bag of baby dicks.

Will we ever get a Orthodox Jew-era Seagal?

What did she do to Archie?

She took him

Used to watch ER as a kid and I had a crush on her can't blame seagul

w-what did she do to this cute poo

>What happened?

She's in her 50s you retard

Nobody knows for sure, Margulies has never acknowledged it and Archie has always defaulted to "I respect her as an actress and a woman blach blah". Despite there being the fact that After S3 Alicia and Kalinda were never in the same scene together. Kalinda was eventually used less and less until she was dropped completely. Even one of the last scenes of the show, one in which they had a conversation together in a bar was filmed separately because Margulies refused to ever be on the same set. Other cast members and crew leaks have only ever had positive glowing things to say about Archie Panjabi, the same is not true of Margulies who is a well known cunt like January Jones. It's not a surprise that Margulies has hardly had work since TGW ended and it doesn't surprise me either she's brought up this non-story as a way for more publicity.

ER is good, it has traveling shots and for a medical shows, the romance is not heavy at the first seasons.

What I do not like about Margulies is her surgery. SHe becomes another woman after ER.

>And he made sure that I saw his gun, which I had never seen a gun in real life,”
with steven seagal that's less a threat and more like manchild posturing

youtube.com/watch?v=3v4-zYghodc

he doesn't seem like the guy to sexually assault somebody at all

Big fucking deal, He will just move to Ramzans palace.

a decent song from Steven

youtube.com/watch?v=hX06LkRG-Jo

That picture on the wall of himself always gets me

top kek, hadn't realized it was him