Gal
>youtube.com/watch?v=5BstCOL6nRg

Ray
>youtube.com/watch?v=0KxAdk3XSgw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arcticninjapaul/status/926776124360683520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poetry continues

I'm excited for the film, but did they even try and keep scene continuity during the re-shoots? Ben looks so different between shots in the Aquaman scene, they didn't even try and use the same wig

It's jarring

I absolutely can't get any more HOYPE for this.

same senpai

Gotta get those fucking quips in. The tone changes completely. Christ.

I still feel bad for snyder losing his kid

Yeah, me too. I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose a child.

I've love Zack Snyder since before it was controversial

I feel worse about him getting his movie robbed. Yeah, call me autistic.

Uhh what?

We saw every "quip" from that Aquaman scene back when direction was still fully helmed by Zach...

>Can you at least point me to Atlantis?
holy fucking shit fuck off whedon

That Atlantis quip Is clearly from the reshoots retard. It comes out of nowhere, the tone and lighting is different randomly, before going back to the Snyder version immediately after. Bens face literally goes from normal to puffy for the quip then back.

Why didn't they expect people to point this shit out?

Christ..

>that jarring reshoot shot with the marvel quip

I didn't realise Sup Forums is such a important site which warrants constant shilling from DCUck shills.

>Aquaman isn't blonde
>covered in tattoos
>outfit is not orange and green
Fucking dropped.

Unlike most people here I can tolerate quips, but why the fuck is BATMAN making most of them?

Well we are raided by Disney shills almost daily so why not

Just

Because Burton, Timm, and Nolan fans are totally nostalgic for the 60s tv series of course of course!

at best, OP is some underpaid "production assistant" also known as a "PA" who spent months working as someone's bitch on the set of JLU so he believes he must "do what he can to help spread the good word on the internet" by posting a positive thread on Sup Forums. sadly, his efforts will be met only with derision and mockery.

at worst, he's a pajeet hired through Fiverr to spam positive threads on various Pop Culture forums. the person who hired him is of course the "Viral Marketing and Online Advertising Manager" for DC/Warner Bros.

Look I love Batman being a monster bear but when the actor's face is fat I think of Jason Blaha.

Those costumes are just awful.

When can the era of superheroes wearing "armor" be over already?

Damn marvel shills are nervous itt

to be fair, he's a billionaire playboy he should at least be able to pretend to be a quipper. Also he's intentionally trying to provoke aquaman.

OR maybe I'm a fan hyped for the movie retard

Does Atlantis have any orange slices

Not even.

They're both shit for different reasons.

I'm sick of both. I much rather have Christopher Reeve Superman or Tobey Maguire Spiderman over the current state of either franchise.

Gotta wonder why there wasn't a Batman shot like that sooner.

>Ben's face and hair in those interviews
:( fuck he's worn out

I think viewers will be so caught up in the film they'll hardly notice.

>the cinematography is worse under Whedon
>the production design is worse under Whedon
>the costuming is worse under Whedon
>the music is worse under Whedon
>the dialogue is worse under Whedon
>the acting is worse under Whedon
>the CGI is worse under Whedon
>the hair and makeup is worse under Whedon
>even the set photography is worse under Whedon

>the reception will be better under Whedon
SNYDERFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH just like his daughter should have been

wtf I love fake movies now

Oh no

poster is nice apart from the retarded writing

>YoU cAn'T sAvE tHe WoRlD aLoNe

That ManaByte critic guy who was at the screening said that people are unnecessarily worried.
I'm cautiously hyped, that Batman shot in OP is great.

How can't I be worried when there are 2 versions of the movie slapped together? My eyes don't lie.

Honestly the only thing that stands out to me is Ben's face in some scenes and that's a shame. Even then, I've read from the screeners that it wasn't as jarring as expected, at least, and that the additions are minimal.

>[Wonder Woman] cares, she's warm, she's loving
So gangbang?

J U S T
FUCK MY FILM UP

I teally hope they did not turn this one into a marvel-tier comedy.

it's not just that it's armour it's also that it has to be so fuckin BUSY. like every surface is made up of a hundred little sub surfaces and detailed greebling. but its not star ship surfaces its fuckin clothing. Just because you can do something now that 60s couldn't do, doesn't mean you have to

the easiest thing to watch is the hairline. But you don't to have to look detail in this clip because batman suddenly transforms into a sweating fat effeminate red santa clause lol. Do you think he's sweating and red because they got him on a treadmill before the scene trying to lose some water weight. lmao. Actually i feel bad for the dude imagine working out so much to get to 8% bodyfat, shooting your scenes omg now i can eat pizza i earned it - 6am call hey gotta reshoot

Why is his face puffy?

reception from who, bought off bloggers?

cuckhedon is finished

>you now realize that was their thinking when they made the Schumacher films

>Ben Affleck lets himself go
>people blame Whedon for it

>you now realize if those movies were released today they'd have the critical acclaim of Lego Batman

Aquaman is literally the Rock's character from Moana crossed with Thor

It's like they watched the MCU and heard Tony calling Thor 'Point Break' and thought hey, that'd make a good character.

MAN OF STEEL
WOMAN OF WONDER
SCARLET SPEEDSTER
BELLY OF GOTHAM

Poor Ben, he just wants to lay in bed surrounded by his booze.

Austin Powers is the Flash?

I can't image how angry he is. "I'm not supposed to be here today!"

oh fuck

Compare that shot to this:
>Confident posture
>Doesn't look pissed with life
>Belt doesn't droop below the bulging belly

LOL

Fun fact: The Batman costume had to be cut open and altered for the reshoots so as to fit Affleck's physique.

Really? Why couldn't he wear a corset? It's not like it'd need to be an extreme one that makes him look like Betty Boop.

He is a big guy

Apparently he was particularly gassy and bloated, and they couldn't compress his gut sufficiently to fit the suit.

He is off the regime aka not muscle training with water weigh in it

That or rehab

Why didn't he go on a fast? Did they really give him no warning? In 2 or 3 weeks he could've slimmed down. No need to maintain muscle when you can wear suits and suits.

The T H I C C Knight

it's literally fantastic 4 tier

Joss Whedon never got past television and it shows. Why are his films lauded? Nepotism. Pure and simple. This industry needs to go belly up and fast.

I've seen way too much of this movie

we'll never go back, it'll only get worse

Word is that he missed the memo, and only realized when a reminder came 3 days before the shoot.

reshoots happened when he was in rebah

thought that was cammy for a sec

When did it become hip to like Reeve's Superman? Back when I was a kid people didn't even watch STAS.

HE'S NOT BATMAN HE'S FATMAN

shoulda rewritten it to have a segment where Batman lapses into depression and shit

I'm sure that the movie works on paper, with all the reshoots and all, it works, but Jesus, is it visually just a scary pool of vomit. All kinds of bits and pieces floating about.

The CGI in most scenes looks like a last-minute rush-job, which it probably is and poor Affleck looks like a mess. He's clearly not camera-ready all year round and I can't believe they'd do this to him and the movie. Push back the movie a couple of months if you have to, but just let your actors at least try to look their best on film and give the VFX team time to make some sense of this mess.

Snyder come back.

>not realizing that's plastic man and is one of the plot twists

>Push back the movie a couple of months
Problem is, marketing plans, adbuy commitments etc have all been set in stone once the date has been set. To push it back would effectively double the marketing cost (at minimum), so the studio rather push the cast/crew to rush it all out instead.

#JusticeLeague press day begins...
twitter.com/arcticninjapaul/status/926776124360683520

Just a reminder: Zack Snyder wanted Jeffrey Dean Morgan to be Batman. Jeffrey Dean Morgan said so himself. Of course Warner Brothers handed it to Ben Affleck since Big Ben was their good goy.

imagine having to go to these things, read a write about this garbage for a living

Yeah, you're right, but I'm guessing they could've done something WAAY back. I mean, they had to see this coming. They've pumped the original movie so full of botox and olive oil, that they had to know from the start it didn't quite work and that they'd have to come back and fix a lot of shit.

This guy has already seen it twice.

He looks so sad.
Like, first Daredevil was a POS.
And then BvS was a POS.
And now JL's a POS too.

Thank you for being a concern troll. I'm happy you mass replied. You need to understand something though. Fatfleck is sad because he destroyed his family and now the mainstream thinks he's a rapist to boot. His life is ruined beyond repair. His kids will grow to resent him if they don't already hate him.

>gassy and bloated
uh oh
ben’s STINKY

HOLY SHIT
That Batman meets Aquaman cutting

ITS SO OBVIOUS
>Can you atleast point me to atlantis
LIKE WHY??
Did Whedon really really really need a quip in there so bad that he didn't mind how different that shot looks or what?

Allahu Akbat

this is all studio's fault. if ben knew there'd be reshoots he wouldnt let himself go this much. so stupid man, he looks great in before, but in reshoots he looks like fat alcoholic(which he is atm)

And knowing that, Whedon still strongarmed his way just to insert more quips instead of bothering about the coherence/consistency of characters.

>it’s the studios fault
you’re right it’s never the stupid overpaid monkeys fault
maybe he should’ve acted like an adult and not gorged himself on booze like a retard
maybe he shouldn’t be a pathetic alcoholic with rancid gassy beer shits