youtube.com/watch?v=P9OEMKXtYP4
youtube.com/watch?v=J8bmaNkLiHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
youtube.com/watch?v=bDtGfvc3WzY
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
youtube.com/watch?v=TtCXUFImZYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, there is not.
though it's worth mentioning that they didn't come up with the idea themselves and the inspiration was most likely the Johanna reprise by Judge Turpin from the original Sweeney Todd musical youtube.com/watch?v=t-H1A8b6Ze8
They didn't put it in the movie because apparently they thought fangirls wouldn't love Alan Rickman whipping himself while jerking off. But hey, it's for the better, because now very few people know about that song and there are no annoying hipsters who say "ew hellfire wasnt first".

Yes

erotica doesn't count

You know, it only just now occurred to me how similar Claude Frollo and Judge Turpin are.

Biggering or How Bad Can I Be?

Friends on the Other Side is pretty much the only reason to watch Princess and the Frog. The movie itself isn't even bad it just doesn't have as good a soundtrack as the other Disney animated films.

youtube.com/watch?v=8x8mx-aIhnQ

Both, honestly.

The answer is obvious.
youtube.com/watch?v=BpgUQYARIsw

youtube.com/watch?v=TXbHShUnwxY

Unironically kino

youtube.com/watch?v=giVEorC-NOc

youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

Goddamn, 2:56 onwards is fucking incredible. I can see why they didn't use it because it doesn't fit the tone of the movie at all, but it's unironically better than Hellfire

>They didn't put it in the movie because apparently they thought fangirls wouldn't love Alan Rickman whipping himself while jerking off.

How wrong they were. He probably would have done it too. Missed opportunity.

Even if they did ripoff Sweeney Todd, Hellfire is better anyway

It actually has subtlety instead of being dumb and edgy

>prince phillip was the real villain this whole time

Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vpLRJyWe814

criminally underrated

What's kino? Keynote?

It's the German word for cinema or film, a noun not an adjective, but Sup Forums has turned it into a meme and a buzzword

youtube.com/watch?v=P9OEMKXtYP4

Not that I want to defend Sup Forums but kino's also a cinema movement.

Of that, I was not aware

youtube.com/watch?v=J8bmaNkLiHY also underrated

How could you people forget this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8

Kino (short for kinograhy) is also considered a specific style of film-making by film students

>that "art" fag circlejerking
>Seventh Seal and Bocхoждeниe "inaccessible to casual viewers"
Is that what they actually teach?

I cannot find a source so I'm gonna call bullshit on that.

>kino

Casual movie watchers watch Titanic, Independence Day 2, and don't know Jurassic Park is based on a book.

There are a lot of different casual viewers, and The Seventh Seal at least is quite a well-known film.

You're starting in the wrong direction. When someone says "X is inaccessible to Y", they have defined Y as people who aren't going to try to, or be able to, find X accessible. What it means is that they mean something different than you do by "casual viewer". In these cases, what's important is to understand the language they use, not trying to interpret their words according to how you use them.

So, no true Scotsman? Great, now you can watch anything you like and still call it "cinéma" and be above those plebeian casual viewers.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDtGfvc3WzY

I've masturbated to Alan Rickman and regularly whip bois at the club, this is a great monstrosity that has been taken from me

>villain songs
Heathen pls

Not a villain song but in that tone.
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4

I was just about to ask if this song counts.

God was the bad guy in this movie

Ok pharaoh.

All Pharaoh had to do was not persecute the Jews.

>I can see why they didn't use it because it doesn't fit the tone of the movie at all
>implying the script wasn't different at some point

plebs won't agree with this:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtCXUFImZYE

Not really. Although the movie doesn't bring attention to this detail, he was going to let them go after like the 6th or 7th plague, but God hardened his heart to be able to show off more, to become known throughout the world.

This song was ruined for me by my dumb "BFF" who thought for nearly a year that he was the messiah and repeatedly accused me of religious persecution for telling him this belief was wrong and unhealthy.

Dude what the fuck
who says BFF anymore?

>apparently they thought fangirls wouldn't love Alan Rickman whipping himself while jerking off
Oh, how wrong they were. If only there were deleted footage of Alan Rickman singing this...

>kino
A yesterday villain song?

This is absolutely perfect. If only we got this movie instead.

Song is catchy af, but it's not really a villain song in both tone or lyrics

Even if you want to make the point about Hans, Anna's half of it. Shit though, Frozen had some nice songs didn't it

Consider this - Pharaoh's heart was hardened by God's actions, rather than God actively hardening his heart.

>how bad can I be

Are you serious? That was the most patheticly generic villain song in existence. The entire movie, a movie that could have been a work of art on a level unprecedented outside of Disney and maaaaaaaaaaybe Dreamworks, was wasted and that generic as fuck song was part of it. Biggering's tone should have been the tone of the whole movie.

I'm considering masturbating to this. I don't know why, but the tone and his expressions do bad things to me.

>Hans and Anna Clumsily sing into each other and miss their cues (Super obvious at the 1 minute mark)
>Song is sold as them just being quirky semi klutzy characters at first
>Then you realize that pretty much all Disney love songs feel like both people involved have rehearsed the song for weeks and are in absolute synchronization, despite what their personality says otherwise
>The Song was foreshadowing that Hans didn't actually love Anna and was faking it, because if he did, it would have been a normal disney love song where they both are synchronized with each other

nice hint