youtu.be/YcchrgJgryo
youtu.be/AX04tAufdO8?t=18
youtube.com/watch?v=ozhILaZEqp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

youtu.be/YcchrgJgryo

wew, dodged a bullet there.

>wew, dodged a qt
Typical wuss-minded behavior here. She's only for the bear-minded, so it's understandable that you would think like this, faggot. Hit the weights, take a shower, and drink some fucking milk.

if i did all that, i could get a girl who was actually pleasant to be around instead.

That's a good thing

nice ass though

>Vulgar, uncouth Becky
>Not cutie patootie Eloelle.
Horrible taste.

Pan, get off of Sup Forums.

I liked Jessica.

>Becky will never sit on your face while she has a smoke.

;_;

>you will never beg Becky to let you lick her soles
>Becky will never let you near her feet, only so she can stomp your face in

She would probably be a huge bitch in real life.
I'd marry Ello though. She's cute.

I will never have a gf

I would be ok with this getting picked up. If only to hear more of Becky's voice, cause I find it funny.

Best line?

>Make like a tree and get the fuck off my bench

Same, tho i just want another show where the prot is an asshole

Wonder who's behind this post.

That nerd was great

The school announcer's voice is fucking hilarious.

>attention stoodents

Hey Sup Forums. Will I become popular if I make a half assed goth waifu? Asking for a friend.

Good? Her cynicism would be annoying.

>>you will never have a gf

She'd be perfect for me then

where would she picked up? adult swim? do you guys think that a channel for mature cartoons would work? just curious

I just realized his pose looks weird as fuck

I agree.

It would have to be either Adult Swim or Comedy Central and I think Adult Swim is a better fit.

heah

Pottery

good. Smelly smoke-vag is the worst

Is this a new meme or one sad individual?

Like Jessica?

Ello is the superior choice.

good taste, but she kinda reminds me of Grace the Secretary from Ferris Bueller's Day Off

I always think of her as being the voice of Louie Anderson's mom in Life With Louie. I kinda forget that she has other roles. Most of which are far better known.

What is her accent supposed to sound like?

user from /fit/ is having either a bad day, and thinks shitposting will make it better, or user is having a good day and thinks shitposting forced memes will make it even better

>user is having a good day and thinks shitposting forced memes will make it even better
This is the correct answer.

That's literally what the VA sounds like, so you've got me.

It's because she's the frumpier of the two, isn't it?

>Who the jolly shit do you think you are you horse's ass?

>In the flesh. Well, "A" flesh. Not a very good one.

What does Becky say after Lizzie says "one for each day of Christ's final temptation?".

"Alright, whatever, fruit loop."

The voices the creator does are so good. He should keep being the VA for Becky and Jessica if we ever get anything else from this.

I want to impregnate Becky.

>he works on bunnicula

Well shit. Who ISN'T working on that show?

As did I

John K.

Whoever made this really likes butts

All dat fat sit.

Dunno, but apparently she's based on an asian qt who isnt remotely as fat

I'm pretty sure that line is in back to the future, except biff says
>make like a tree and get out of here

Chances of getting more? I dont even care if it gets truly animited it feels great with its "current" artsyle.

Something different.

It would be interesting to have a show that's just sketches now that you mention it

>bunnicula
>the rest of s1 STILL hasn't aired in the US
Why even MAKE a show if you're not going to air the rest of it

Becky is too much of a bitch but is more then likely great for casual fucks

My only guess is that it didn't do as well in the US for both Cartoonnetwork and Boomerang. I don't see it coming back soon for the US, or at all. If you want to view the episodes in Spanish or English, I recommend checking out the weekend Bunnicula threads. They'll hook you up.

I feel like she would be pleasant to be around at first because she has to keep a good reputation to be popular, but if you offended her in some way she would make your life hell.

>b-but ratings
That is cock and bull reasoning, the rating weren't that bad.

And it's their own fucking show, Nick doesn't even pull this shit for their shows.

This bench is OURS now.
>OURS
>OURS

Rating? Nah, not just that, I'm talking about the show in general. I haven't seen any official post(s) or sources explaining why. Foreigners seem to enjoy it. You know what happened by any chance, user?

I found a pic of her

I want this to be a TV show so Fucking Bad. Please tell me that he's taking this to a network.

He's making a pitch

well he has other ideas, he just uploaded this one to see if it was worth going any further with
Now seeing how popular and well received it was then he'll go ahead with it

Apt description of what that would be like:

youtu.be/AX04tAufdO8?t=18

Well that's not nearly as fun.

>pan mentions an obscure waifu
>someone makes a thread about them some time later

what a fucking coinkydink

I do wonder how this show would go on, Becky haunting whatever whoever?

>not being their for the wave of becky prim waifu threads
>being this new

Pan was late to the party by a couple of months.

unf

IIRC, the creator mentioned that the series would be episodic and not follow a series of events. So after one episode ended, we'd be back to status quo.

So assuming that this becomes an actual show, Becky would be back to her original self in the next episode.

I think he also mentioned an explicit bringing her back thing. This was going to be a season finale and next season would bring her back or something.

I tried searching up and down everywhere for any relevant information relating to Bunnicula for the United States, but to no avail. All I could find was a post that stated that episodes are coming soon and 'TBA[2017]' claims that have no source. Sorry man.

>Not preferring Ello
Go see a doctor. Seriously, shit taste that bad cannot be healthy

Best girl.

I don't know why they give Jessica shit when she literally didn't do anything to her.

It's a shame everybody broke their backs

>Best girl for Male feminists that want to get pegged.

I knew a Becky once

We all know a Becky.

>Did it just get 270 pounds fatter in here?
t. first thing Jessica says to Bessandra.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozhILaZEqp8

how do people make these smooth gifs

It's a fucking joke nothing to get offended of and if she really cared, she would actually take care of herself.

Make a GIF with GIMP. Then, export the file with 41.667 milliseconds(24 frames per second).

i'm not familiar with GIMP, can you import video files to be made into gifs or something?

I'm not sure for the newer versions, I only use an older GIMP. To put a video in the program, use any editing program to export clips frame by frame. After that, just sellect all, drag and drop every frame, then save it as a GIF.

sounds a bit tedious but thanks i'll try that

No problem, it shouldn't take more than 3 minutes. I know there are hundreds of other programs that can do it, but this is just my way of doing it. Someone else might have a smoother solution for you.

Becky seems like the kid of chick would be mockingly disgusted in you getting hard from her demeaning you, but whisper how bad she needs your cock inside her in you ear with wholehearted seriousness when she's close to cumming.

Except we've been having these threads since November

user, please.

I want to get stepped on, not pegged.

Post more of Karl's art