Mr robot

Directionless shitshow aimed at cashing in on the Sup Forums crazy is now at deaths door with characters flip flopping on their motivation. how does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipj1kICzmpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People say I should watch it cuz I like computers which makes me not want to watch it
(They used to say the same about big bang theory)

The hacking in Mr. Robot is much more accurate than anything else on TV, but that's not really the main reason to watch the show. It's really great, especially Season 1, but 2 was also great, and 3 is excellent so far. You should really give it a shot.

only if you are a medium user. any power user could remove a rootkit without having to format the drive. our hero could not even do that but he got a promotion managing to format the drive and reinstall backups, that is the level of computing here

I'm sure many of the show's viewers stream the episodes on the USA Network website. The viewership isn't as low as you'd think looking at the Nielsen ratings.

That sounds real bad then my dude

>Im homo 4U, lets be gods
>spends months waiting for it
>it happens
>you are just a bug, Im the true god
who gives a shit about ratings when the writing is garbage. something you would find in a self important independent comic book that was not cleaned up before adaptation

Tyrell is the best character.

so far despite there limited screen time car salesman and chinese minister are the better characters than everyone else

Bullshit aside, Angela's speech on the train was the best part of this season yet. I wish Elliot could function with the capacity of his alter and retain his memory of it as well.

If the FBI has been hiding Tyrell this entire time, then why don't Dom and the other FBI know of his whereabouts?

Satisfied. It's not NCIS Law and SUV St. Louis and is a little messy and batshit. Like life.

I stopped watching after season 2 (can't rememeber if I finished it). Did I make the right decision?

In addition, this show makes excellent use of back ground music. I say this despite that I don't recognize the songs.

Elliot's latest therapy session was full alpha. Do any of you own the first 2 seasons on Bluray and what do these have for additional content?

This show is literally a modern day Game of Thrones, excluding the fantasy element.

Shitty. I just wanted a show about hacking and computer crime and Elliot has turned into an annoying faggot.

this fellow must be the secret love child of michael shannon and elon musk

they haven't, Dom's boss is corrupt working for the dark army.

I loved his brief Pulp Fiction moment with Robot when the gun jams.

i'm halfway through season 2, does it get better? season 1 was pretty good, so far this season has been shit

Season 2 is slower, but it's still good.

>watch first episode and think "meh"
>at least the "hacking" was realistic compared to other tv shows
>find out christian slater is his split personality and lost all interest
what a fucking boring cliche holy shit

The plot might be weak, but the cinematography and score is great

it's just fight club with hackers

I haven't seen any of season 3 yet but spoil me up senpai, is Tyrell another alter ego or not goddamnit?

yeah but fight club wasn't that cliche, it started the cliche

He's not

>it's just fight club with hackers
Why does everyone who says this think they're smart for realizing the similarity, when in the episode the twist is revealed, they literally play "Where Is My Mind" to tell you that they know it's from Fight Club?

hEll0 fR1eNd

uh... realizing? i don't. i'm with you, it's obvious with all the references, plus the director said it's literally inspired by it.

if you don't "realize" the twist before the episode where it's revealed you're an idiot

There really haven't been enough shows or films with the schizo twist for it to be a cliche yet, at least not until a year or two ago.

Also for anyone who watched Legion but isn't interested in reading or researching comic books, pretty much every other character is an alternate personality of David's. I know you don't like that but it's true, it's either all taking place in his mind or else he has physically created those people into reality with his power, both scenarios exist in the comic.

a year ago I'd probably be upset, I used to think it was great, even after S2. Now I couldn't care less.

>fight club
>similarities are schizophrenia and anti-establishment
if it can manage to involve more of the corporate and political perspectives soon, it will be fun to watch. focusing too heavily on and glamoruizng psychoses will kill most lingering interest. they can't go full computer nerd with a show without becoming too niche, but if they prioritize the implications and ethics of hacking, effects on the usa, and how those effect changes in geopolitical influence, then it can be good. they need to get away from FBI and police corruption too.

>still says "think they're smart"

>mfw Tyrelliot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipj1kICzmpE

no it gets more retarded. that said, I'm going to keep watching it.

Fuck that. Everything especially the last season 2 episode suggested it.

That episode ends with Elliot being shocked that he just got shot for real.

played like a fiddle by email

next episode is supposed to be excellent. like in real time or one long shot or something.
that building is coming down

All those shots of Elliot, Mr. Robot and Tyrell seemed to suggest it though. It's not as if Elliot couldn't have just pointed a gun at his own stomach and shot himself.

t.sperg that doesn't know anything about computers

When you get rooted, you nuke it. No questions asked. Try telling any professional "lul just remoov rootkit" and they'll laugh in your face.

It's getting better imo. I didn't hate season 2 like a lot of people but I feel it's picking up pace. Season 2 had pacing issues.

Is Elliot going to fuck her? Is there massive sexual tension between the 2 or am I just seeing things?

spent too much time acting like he wasn't in prison.
other than that, i enjoyed it

tyrell is going to die, but elliot's third personality is going to develop as tyrell to continue his second personality's plan, and then it will happen when he finds out she betrayed him

a plane will fuck her up

>accurate
>debating Gnome v/s Kde

>a wild tiling wm kiddie appears