Sean Young was kinky af

>be Harrison Ford
>have zero chemistry with Sean Young
>Ford hated inexperienced actors/actresses
>for him it was a delay
>"Sean Young after long takes by Ridley on the sex scene between Deck and Rachael, finally Harrison Ford gives up and gives a beautiful, comforting hug on Young, on the floor, shes cries on his shoulder saying" i can't do this, i can't"
>Harrison stayed silent, stands up and showed his butt to Sean Young
>she laughed and smiled
>he smiled too, came close, wiping her tears and saying "welcome to acting"
>Ford kissed her forehead
>Sean was very emotional towards the end of filming with Harrison Ford
>making jokes that he [Ford] was happier with the ending shots than when the movie started shooting
>Sean respected Harrison and had this weird way of looking at him, never seen before

so, i read this somewhere years ago, it is true? she really wanted his dick or something?

P.S. this reminds me of Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams on "The Notebook" for some reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WyUx73RJ51o
youtube.com/watch?v=WNxtFDBpk0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably true

So based Harrison was the original Brap poster?

Cool.

I liked Harrison. definition of a autist/chad. Goose is a wannabe fag.

Why was Sean Young only ever hot in this movie?

ending shots than when the movie started shooting
>Sean respected Harrison and had this weird way of looking at him, never seen before
There may be something there that wasn't there before

>forgetting about Dune

Same for the goth girl in breakfast club

>in DUNE and Blade Runner?

MEME QUEEN

>he hasn't seen Ace Ventura or Dr. Jekyl and Ms. Hyde

No Way Out... thriller kino

>hated inexperienced actors/actress
>was a fucking carpenter hired by a neckbeard memelord
nah

She wasn't hot in Ace Ventura

damn, she can quiznos my hatrack any day

Degenerate Ford

hmm, so were jews the origin of the stupid "make a silly numale face for the camera" bullshit?

She crazy glued James Woods' penis to his leg.

BASED

>he smiled too, came close and saying "welcome to BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP"
What did Harrison Ford mean by this?

sean young is a batshit crazy piece of trash.

It's because they have low testosterone so they act like women. There are striking similarities between high est males and women when it comes to photos, solely because theres too much estrogen

>There are striking similarities between high est males and women when it comes to photos,
did you mean low?

both are great, they really get the vibe of the character easily, points for Goose and his lowkey acting.

>lower test than 80 year old men

Wow, racist much? Fucking alt right white supremacist crying about literally everything, aimrite? Do I fit in yet? Get off my board.

High est as in high estrogen

estrogen you faggot

>high est
Read it again

Something about this picture makes them look like dolls.

it is because they is not blink

>when you cum in her and she whispers that she's off the pill .jpg

I thought they hated eachother in real life

They are both replicants

probably the straight neck to head position, also seeing white on both top and bottom of harisons pupils

Well obviously, she played a man.

bullshit that media says

how does any of this imply she was kinky

Go back to school.

So the that's the reason why Denis wanted to make Blade Runner and Dune.

pretty everyone women in Dune was hot, Lady Jessica was smokin

Go back to rebbit.

Because you have pleb tastes my man.

I hate it when girls look at me like that when I’m not into them. It’s a weird feeling. I understand what it means to feel raped.

Prime Sean Young

goddamn imagine the pheromone laden bush of that thing

SOMEONE POST a link to HER PERSONAL YOUTUBE PAGE QUICK please

nvm found it. It has a bunch of interesting videos
youtu.be/WyUx73RJ51o

I wonder if she saw the back of his ball sack when he did that

the slightly soft focus and film camera.

How many women didn't want his dick in the early 80s?

Im drunk enough to understand your post

That was the first thought that crossed my mind.
If he really ever said that or acted like it he is the lowest scum ever, a fucking Jewish carpenter with a personality of one of his wooden tables.
The guy wouldn't have been shit if he didn't got lucky with Lucas back then, his acting is practically non existant

how so?

>not respecting her identity
Einhorn did literally nothing wrong

Who do you think he'll cast her to play this time? Gaius Helen Mohiam? The Baron?

I'm pretty sure my mum still does

Lezboz and the blind

I don't really understand, why would he show off his butt to her to make her feel better, and did they mean naked butt or clothed?

Daily reminder that Sean young is the most based actress probably ever to exist

> Young described Cage as “a really good actor who’s not very generous or good unless he can be weird in the part.”

>Young later described Beatty as “impossibly self-centered, more vain than any woman I’ve ever met, and obsessed with sex, his penis, and conquering women.” She claimed she “shocked and annoyed” Beatty by admitting she had never seen any of his movies except for Splendor in the Grass which she misidentified as Tender in the Grass. Young summed up her firing by saying she made Beatty look bad:

> One day, he said to me on the set, ‘When I get too old, I’ll just direct.’ I turned to him and said, ‘Oh, really? And when will that be?’

On weinstein

>"I made a movie with Harvey Weinstein, Love Crimes, which didn't end up being a good movie," she said. "But I personally experienced him pulling his you-know-what out of his pants in order to shock me, and my basic response was, 'You know, Harvey, I really don't think you should be pulling that thing out, it's not very pretty.' And then leaving, and then never having another meeting with that guy again, because it was like, 'What on earth?'"

>when you came but she still tugging

>not thinking she was hot in wings of the apache

Upboated

Or are they?

/ourgal/

>'You know, Harvey, I really don't think you should be pulling that thing out, it's not very pretty.'
She shut harvey down real fucking quick

Cutfags btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=WNxtFDBpk0k
reminder she is woke af

:^)

Besides kidnapping a dolphin and Dan Marino.

Do you think her and Ann Coulter host book clubs?

joke
air
me

Her name is Sean?

>have zero chemistry with Sean Young
t. Jay Bauman

Middle name. But it's more distinct than Mary, so (((they))) went with that one instead.

>red ice
Aren't they like, REALLY hardcore right wing? I mean not even >le alt right normies, but full on GAS THE KIKES 14/88?

>be Harrison Ford
>hate inexperienced actor

He was a fucking woodworker on the set of Star Wars when he tried the audition for Han Solo.

W O K E
O
K
E
I saw one video of her talking about Trump, and she verbally underlined Shapiro's last name. You could literally hear the brackets.

Awesome

never understood why she was chosen. she is such ugly brik face with flat jew wife body..

from a certain point of view

>google it
>all true

Based. No wonder Hollywood wrote her off as crazy bitch (she's possible is), she wasn't docile to play their games.

cant let that hook nose near white people, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

B A S E D

yo should I watch the final cut or the Directors cut of Blade runner the original?

>St. Elmos Fire

looks very much like my gf

was she a junkie or something? i dont want a girl who looks like old sean young

whoah she was the girl from stripes

Goddamn, so many roles and looking cute in all of them.

>one actor makes another comfortable with a sex scene
>LOL WTF SHE WANTED HIS DICK?!?!?!

autism

holy shit

Dune

yes

So why didn't she come back for 2049?

Its cute to imagine her saying this in her cold Rachel demeanor. Sad how trying so hard for the Catwoman role ended up throwing her out of Hollywood. The ironic thing is that in the last 16 years, catwoman has been drawn more like Audrey hepburn, and a short haired Sean Young would've had the perfect look for it.

She was involved behind the scenes with her double and their rebuilding Rachel in CG.

He gave all the women on the crew herpes, so I'm told.

Does anybody else hate Harrison Ford's acting? Something's off about his facial expressions. Whenever he's not making a neutral face, he looks like he's grimacing.

*smirks*

That's the perfect neutral expression for a dystopia

Great, now I have a boner. Thanks, Darren!