So there's this show, right...It's got this eeeh, cat. But, eh...It's a little boy. And his brother, turns out...

So there's this show, right...It's got this eeeh, cat. But, eh...It's a little boy. And his brother, turns out....is a fish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmLaoCImhjM
youtube.com/watch?v=JfiuxnaWr1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you fuckin' mental, mate? That doesn't make sense, how's a cat got a fish for a brother?

Well, it's like, em...His father adopted him I guess. But the thing is.....He's a rabbit.

Also the cat's mom is a cat too but uh, he-his sister, right, is a rabbit.

That's completely stupid! So you're saying a cat and a rabbit fucked and had cat and rabbit kids instead of whatever weird mutant babies they should have had?

Let him finish. Go on Karl

And then there's eh, this teacher right? She's like one of those uh.....those monkeys. But she's like in computer 3D or somethin'. And the kids are like 2D or somethin'.

YOU ARE MENTAL. SHUT UP AND PLAY A RECORD.

so there's this really tall building and it's on fire right

Huh huh.

lil monkey fella

Of course. OF COURSE.
That's bollocks Karl

that's a bit weird innit

KARL YOU'RE A FOOKIN IDIOT MATE!

all i'm sayin is
all i'm sayin is

i don't know what i'm sayin

OOOO CHIMPANZEE THAT MONKEY NEWS!

funniest shit
youtube.com/watch?v=dmLaoCImhjM

It's always the moment that first comes to mind first when I think of the show.

It,s amazing.

Also, there's this robot whos name's Robert, right? And he's also friends with the cat and fish. Also the fish is ehh black I think.

WHO THE FUCK'S CLIVE WARREN

youtube.com/watch?v=JfiuxnaWr1Y

TED DANSEN IS BRIAN IS TOM CRUISE IN
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 8!

Did I ever tell you about ehhhh...That show about...This girl, that can control, like....Earth and the like? Also turns out....She's gay.

I'm not havin' a go, it's just...well, it's trendy, innit?

Do you think when the teacher looks at her students from the side she sees a straight line?