What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

>1494727207805.png (312 KB, 552x426)File: 1494727207805.png (312 KB, 552x426) google yandex iqdb wait Anonymous 11/04/17(Sat)01:29:00 No.89786963 [1] [Reply]What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?
>
>It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

> (OP)
.png (312 KB, 552x426)File: 1494727207805.png (312 KB, 552x426) google yandex iqdb wait Anonymous 11/04/17(Sat)01:29:00 No.89786963 [1] [Reply]What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?
>>
>>It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

It's hilariously disgusting

I'm a manchild because women sleep with Chad and not me, so I have to watch capeshit.

Numales hate this pic!!

once again, it's the beta man's fault for everything. it can't possibly be that Stacy is a whore.

Fuck off

Fuck that. As soon as you marry and have a kid, life's over. Your check will never be yours again for the rest of your life.

Inevitable symptom of a society where marriage is not a practical or safe option for men.

Feminists have to burn and laws need to be fixed, then maybe things will change.

>blaming men for everything again
>expecting this to fix anything

someone pointed out in another thread with this image that basically the artist chose random reference pictures of each person/character and drew them exactly.

But to make them stylized, he softened some features but hyper-exaggerated others. He didn't take into account that each person has different light sources in the reference, so they all look fucked up.

The bride's face makes her look like a mongoloid

There's always one guy in a thread like this that goes
>pssh I have a wall of anime figures and play video games every day, but I have a wife and kids
It's always so annoying that when people do the bare minimum, they feel like hot shit

>roasties think we care about their opinions

on here even the bare minimum is impossible to most

>ITS MEN'S FAULT THAT SEXISM EXISTS
>ITS MEN'S FAULT THEY TREAT US AS INFERIOR
>ITS MENS FAULT THEY ARE TOO MANLY
>ITS MENS FAULT I DON'T WANT KIDS!!!
>ITS MENS FAULT I'M SINGLE!!!

I want to choke a bitch out!!!

on here it's incredible for the average person to meet the bare mininum. now, meeting the bare minimum while actively juggling anime addictions or whatever? that's pretty impressive

This isnt film or TV.

>no longer allowed to flirt and make the first move with women
>women too childish to make the first move
>men blamed and called childish
really makes me think

the bitch it was modeled after is a hideous chud.
the artist was really really flattering with what they had to work with

Actually the problem is the 19th Amendment. I’m literally being unironic.

>Article written by a roastie
it's afraid...

It's not real. And it's another way they shame men for doing anything.
Ie if you drive a nice car or work out you're "overcompensating".
You can't do shit as a man without being shamed by some faggot loser in the media