Now that the dust has settled, who was right?

Now that the dust has settled, who was right?

Detective Comics.

they were both right to degrees, and massively wrong in all other ways.

>that Action Comics arc that calls out Future Crime predictive Justice BS

the people who didn't buy it

Except that CVII predictive justice had been proven to work, for example thanos.
Action comics was about seeing so much into future you could never prove it was going to happen.
Not the same thing

Me, because I skipped it

It pains me that there is such an middle ground. Use his visions as a guidance, but don't imprison people. If Thanos is coming down, definitely prepare. If someone might do something shady, keep an eye on them.

And you know what kills me? What was Tony's goal? Did he want to kill Ulysses? Tell everyone just to ignore his visions? What was the plan?

Didn't Carol violate that chick's rights by violating due process and she wasn't a villain until after Carol's BS?

from what I recall, Tony was all "lets learn more about his powers and how they work before going all Pre-Crime"

Captain Hydra

Duh IM, was there any question?

>from what I recall, Tony was all "lets learn more about his powers and how they work before going all Pre-Crime"
Really?
And he went about that by attacking Carol?

Cyclops was right.

its not an event if heroes don't punch each other

and Tony didn't ask permission to science him

broke into the Inhumans tree house, kidnapped him and scienced him and gave him right back

He was the more right out of the 2 but yes it's hard to symptathize with him when his entire logos was "unga bunga"

I was right, for not buying this piece of shit

Spider-Man as always. He used Ulysses to his advantage, but waited for the crime to be committed before engaging and tried to convince the person not to commit the crime peacefully.

Always

Carol

All the people that didn't spend money on this garbage.

Neither, the premise is retarded, the execution arguably worse, the resolution just atrocious, the only thing it did was set up a bunch of in-universe concept art for future storylines, basically the email attachment in BvS or whatever other comparison you want to make.

Carol. The government committee she worked for did some shady stuff with Ulysses, but she herself did nothing wrong. Not to mention .

Iron Man

You don't use a measure designed to predict and stop an extragalactic villain coming to your planet and conquering it on average street mooks. That's disproportionate response, violates all order and due process across the globe, and a massive waste of fucking time.

That being said, I'm not sure whether they were trying to make Tony the reasonable one here for once, or tried to make Carol the reasonable one and gave her the mercy and kindness generally found among bloodfuelled berserkers.

Sure, Tony has a stroke of overseeing nobility that gets way out of hand, and causes him to do questionable stuff on a small scale. That's par the course for civil war. What Marvel then should NOT do, is try to one up him by going 99 percent psychotic and 1 percent 'I HAVE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT, BECAUSE I HAVE A MILITARY RANK'.

It's like that scene from The Other Guys where Wahlberg tries to be bad cop, and Ferrell responses by threatening to make Steve Coogan eat his own shit.

>Deadpool and Red Hulk still good.
>Red Hulk repping wicked shades and staring down at Storm's ass.
>Deadpool checking out Falcon's massive bulge.

Bendis was wrong

That's the Red Hulk from U.S.Avengers who's a completely different person. Ewing couldn't secure using Ross so made an OC donut steel instead.

Morally, Tony was right, but because Marvel's shit writing, Carol was the one that came out right.