Star vs thread

>"Cleaved. Now that's a funny word. You can cleave something apart, or cleave something together"

The first week of Starbruary has concluded. Rank the episodes

Raid the Cave: 9/10 (would be 8 but Monty Python reference bumps it up one)
Trickstar: 6/10
Baby: 8/10
Playing with Scissors: 9/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xLxozJhCdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First and this thread is mine.

Second for transdimensional demonic booty call

Soo

anyone gonna dump Heckaboo art

3rd

Third for this is my thread. Get off my thread.

So threesome with Marco, Hekapoo, and Star when?

You destroyed my thread.

>if you want the scissors back you have to make all of my clones cum

looks liked ya missed it user also check em

So what is her name anyway?
Heckapoo, Hekapoo, Hack-a-poo, Heckaboo, ...
10 people and 11 opinions

anyone got the megas? will dump Heckabooboos if so

You know at some point he managed to take out at least one of the clones through a sexual encounter

I rewatched the recording on DVR earlier and it was spelled Hekapoo

I still prefer Heckapoo

Raid the Cave: 7/10
Trickstar: 5/10
Playing With Scissors: 9/10

What the fuck was her problem?

Officially it's Hekapoo. You can tell by looking at the runes

So did anybody else get the
>we'll bang okay
Vibes from Hekapoo and old Marco?

i know it was a disney show but would they of hate fucked it out if star hadn't shown up? Did they fuck in the past? Were the scissors a parting gift for marco to remember their affair?

Will marco keep his sword skills? The dragon cycle?

She wants the Diaz, like most women in this show

She wanted the Diaz, but not from the beta teenage boy, from a real fucking man.

looks like Hekhpoo to me

Wanted to groom Marco into a man that will come back to her whenever he wants.

>Will marco keep his sword skills?
I think that's the most likely thing that would get taken away from the episode

>The dragon cycle?
No, but I want it back

Trickstar: 5/10
Running with Scissors: 11/10

>sword skills
it's a metaphor

youtube.com/watch?v=4xLxozJhCdA

I don't know if it's just that I haven't seen New Star in a long time or what, but I'd give all the new episodes a solid 8 on this first watch. All good.

Baby was probably the best. I also enjoyed Trickstar more than most seemed to.

Trickstar: 6/10
Running with Scissors: 9/10

Raid the Cave almost seemed a bit pointless, save for the conversation with Glossaryck and Star's spying portal. Trickstar was fun, I guess. Baby gave some much needed insight on how Queen and King Butterfly are handling this aftermath, and Running with Scissors is starting to make me think that the plan is to train both Star and Marco now, as Hekapoo would have acted sooner instead of later about her stolen scissors.

So it's weird, first time we saw Heckapoo at that magic council she seemed more serious. But here, she's more.... silly? Freegoing? Idk what the right word is. Like at first I thought she was testing Marco or something, but no it was just to get her scissors back or something

So Star will cut her hair, right?

So what does giving Marco is own pair of scissors mean? Like is there some deeper meaning to that?

>Raid the Cave: 7/10
>Trickstar: 7/10 (Star reactions is cute)
>Baby: 8/10 (i am a cat person)
>Running with Scissors: 10/10 (Heckapoo is awesome, Star reaction to Marco and his love for her too)

Thank you based Nefcy

Of course, that's what Nisio told me on how to do good character development with female characters.

Cuckabug

updated since some autist wanted it all green

At the council it was a serious matter so she had to be serious

But this episode it was a human that had her scissors so this wasn't really an urgent matter and because of that she could have some fun

Human untermensch stealing her scissors

Heckofawaifu

god's work, user.

10/10

I believe this is more reasoning towards it being a test. Though it may be how she talks with Glossaryck, because Glossaryck has a huge presence to those 3 in Page Turner.

Hekapoo, not "heck"

I actually just rewatched the "Magic High Commission" scenes from Page Turner because Hekapoo was a lot of fun in her most recent appearance, but I'd remembered her and the others being pretty dull and unmemorable outside of the manchild Rhombulus.

She really only has like 3 lines in her first appearance so you can't really get a sense of her personality then. I guess the whole "time-out corner" thing shows her as sort of sassy, and at one point when Rhombulus is complaining or something she yells something like "You out!"

Probably less serious when off council duty.

Thiccaboobs

I don't think it's the scissors that we're supposed to take away from this episode, but that Marco spent years training and shit so he should be more competent.

Unless they just act like the episode never happened.

>Will marco keep his sword skills?
Not entirely since he doesn't have the same body. The knowledge is still there but the muscle memory isn't. But he'd pick it up again pretty quick.

Kickapoo

someone please shoop this onto this

Glad they went with best design. Shame about Rhombulus though.

Are you Russian too?

Hackajew

They definitely chose the best character design for Hekapoo.

true

At the magic council it was all serious work-related magical business among other magical powerful beings about the balance of the Universe being threatened.

Now, she was on her free time, getting back a personal property some bratty non-magical human kid had stolen and was misusing, and also wanted to teach said human a lesson about his place in the world and how you shouldn't talk smack to your betters about stuff you don't understand

I think the one on the bottom right could have worked well too, but yeah, none of the others really match the personality she has in the episode.

Though it's possible they might have come up with a bunch of designs first and then the actual character later.

I still don't really get how his physical growth reset after coming back to earth. Like if he goes back to Heckapoo's dimension will he be his older self? He no doubt learned a lot of shit though, since coming back he kinda has confusion or something to being back to a normal place.

He leveled up and is now worthy of magical artefacts on his own, without Star's magical wand and knowledge boost

Also he's now the one with the scissors, Star didn't even earn hers and they were returned to Hekapoo anyway

>Now Star's dependent on Marco for jumping from dimension to dimension

Well that's one way to force them to do stuff together, unless of course Star just burrows them with/without his permission.

This, also fuck Pony, what a piece of lieng shit.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

That entire part was hysterical

Glad it was the top middle. I would have also accepted bottom right though to.

a тo.

so who's writing marcapoo lewdfic right now?

FUCK Ponyhead and FUCK disembodied """"""""""""""people""""""""""""""

>We now have to wait till Monday for more episodes

Inb4 "at least it's not a hiatus" posts.

Ha двaчaх coвceм тyхлoe кoмьюнити.

>All this Hekapoo fanart

Remember - no russian!

I wouldn't love Hekapoo as much if she wasn't thicc and short.

>"i'm doing my cardio"
>not only she doesn't have legs to work the threadmill
>she doesn't have a heart whatsoever
that was funnier than it should

>disembodied

It's herco or hekarco

I refuse to accept marco-poo as a ship name for something involving such intense tension and a hot character

I want to get booped by Hekapoo!

I'd say it's appropriate to have her name in the front too because reasons.

is starco now pedophilia?

So did Marco ever wonder why Star never found him? Like did he really think that if he actually did disappear, she wouldn't tear worlds apart to try to find him?

Or at least talk to her parents about it?

I like how hekarco sounds.

It always has been

Up to interpretation

Aye, sounds like a fancy bird of some kind.

Either Starco is pedophilia now if you think Marco is mentally 30, or Marco/Hekapoo was pedophilia/statutory rape, depending on whether you think Marco retained his 14-year-old mind or whether you think H-poo had a thing for Marco from the start and was just waiting for him to age up.

So is Jarco and Manna

Looks like he had too much fun to wonder.

How can I go back to being a Starco fag after this blatant tension

that felt more intimate than it had any right to be

how many times will Star think about adult Marco during her alone time