This is the most disgusting scene i've seen in my entire life

this is the most disgusting scene i've seen in my entire life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-FjO3E8K-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that Adam Driver?

Looks comfy desu

I stopped liking spaghetti because of that scene. I'm not even joking. I can't stand that stuff anymore, it grosses me out.

I thought this was from an album? Is this some sort of meme? What's the title of the movie?

Gummo

Gumbo

I thank God every fucking day of my life I'm not a numale.

Can you imagine being like this? A fucking movie can change the way you live your life. And liberals think we're crazy when we say jews are feminizing men.

Gummo, it's right there in the file name.

I like this movie because it introduced me to Sleep. It's almost like a documentary with scenes like the kitchen fight and the white trash on the porch, talking about how they hate niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=2-FjO3E8K-E

To be honest, I didn't like spaghetti much to begin with before I saw the movie. But I still ate it. Now I just can't touch the stuff.

Gammo

Gum - A Tale of The Thing In My Mouth

Also, not eating spaghetti didn't really change my life that much. You're hyperbolic as fuck here.

I like Korine and I love Sleep, might have to check this out one day

Gabbo

Grumble

>he doesn't tape bacon to the wall

this scene always makes me want to clean my bathroom

If you like Korine's other work, you'll probably like Gummo.

fpbp

Thanks, sorry, godbless.

Why is there bacon taped to the wall?

KINO

To knock Werner Herzog off his chair.

My mother would feed me noodles in the bath when I was a toddler. She'd leave me in there for extended lengths of time and I wasn't allowed to get out by myself. One time I shit in the bath because I couldn't hold it in any longer, and she got angry.

It wasn't filthy like in that picture though because she was a perfectionistic neat freak and probably has undiagnosed OCD.

>Can you imagine being like this?

>reading into the most mundane Sup Forums posts this much

Jesus Christ dude. I really hope you find help. First time I've ever genuinely felt sorry for someone on Sup Forums and I'm an oldfag.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

I'm not a denizen. I wander from board to board. Been here about a month or so.

>Doorbell rings
>See this what do