JUST

JUST...

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt7221090/
youtube.com/watch?v=2oEsrVO4GZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no no no

That's what he gets for being a sexual predator.

NETFLIIIIIIX!!

HELP

Apparently the movie is in post-production.

imdb.com/title/tt7221090/

It'd be madness to not release it if it's almost finished.

I still can't believe this fuck just threw his life away.
Everyone knows when these kinds of things come up you deny deny deny and get a fucking lawyer.

bury him gentlemen. bury him deep and salt the earth

youtube.com/watch?v=2oEsrVO4GZo

HELP

Now that you mention it, he just kind of folded immediately huh?
Then he tried to deflect as a distraction. Did he even try to deny it in the beginning when he was accused?

Claimed he couldn't remember it but basically implied 'If he says I did it I must have' by apologising.

>That's what he gets for being a sexual predator.

But he was a talented sexual predator. Feeding him teenage boys is a small price to pay for quality acting and cinema.

Jesus I like Spacey so much. Is this witch hunt really necessary? It's not like he raped someone, let it fucking go it was decades ago

>Now that you mention it, he just kind of folded immediately huh?

He probably knew he was boned as soon as one said something

Now the dam is breaking, people who worked on the set with him on HoC are coming out and saying he sexually harassed them

>tfw your career can be ruined overnight because you hugged somebody 30 years ago

Let's hope he keeps making kino to stick it to the haters. He has a fortune I'm sure, and now his schedule is completely open.

...in other words, pull a Gibson.

>because you hugged somebody 30 years ago
>a frequent flyer to Epstein's rape island
Don't fucking kid yourself user.

>lets ruin the career of a legendary actor and forever taint his reputation, for no reason yay!
Fuck this society of idiotic hysteria and self-inflicted victimhood. Absolute worst case scenario, Spacey got drunk 30 years ago and diddled that faggot for 5 minutes. More likely, it never happened. Why? Because if it did this wouldn't be public. Actual rapes/molestations involving famous people get settled secretly for large sums of money.

*allegedly hugged somebody

>implying you wouldn't let Kevin Spacey fuck your boipussy

He's done. No one wants to watch boy rapists. Well Sup Forums might, but it's probably not a large enough demographic.

>tfw your career can be ruined overnight because you're fat and girls don't want you to flirt with them

Memes aside, how long until he kills himself?

Damn Spacey was getting a bit too smug these days. Didn’t know God punished pride this hard.

>all because some cuccboi couldn't suck some celebrity dick

How long has the Hollywood pedophile problem conspiracy been talked about? I mean I'm glad they are doing something about it finally but the fact that it's only being addressed now must mean something.
How long until they come for Dan "I rape little girls and people make puns about it" Shnieder?

Damn. His career is dropping faster than anyone's I can ever recall

Trump curse.

I wouldnt. Maybe The Goose or Jake Gyllenhall tho desu.

Pretty sure other people worked on his projects too.

>faggot teenager felt uncomfortable 30 years ago
>a bunch of people should lose their jobs over this today

You really think people would boycott a new Spacey movie if it had positive review buzz?

If anything I think people would be extra motivated to see it.

>for no reason

Several men from House of Cards' production staff have come forward saying he's sexually harassed them. And more probably will appear in the near future, since this is starting to look more and more loke routine behavior for Spacey. So it's not "for no reason" it's because they guy is a sexual predator.