DC Superhero girls

A new episode of DC Superhero Girls is out now. Beast Boy is the hero of the month.
youtube.com/watch?v=s_ETcBSnmjg&t=34s

I was wonder when they were going to put this episode online . This episode is from season two. For a while it was On Demand .

My man Beast boy finally made it to hero of the month award.

Beast Boy makes much more sense for hero of the month than fucking Lady Shiva. Also is this the first time a male character has appeared on the show?

My mum remembers Beast Boy as prettt rapey in the old comics she read growing up, when we watched Teen Titans together she was really amused at how he was kind of silly. When we watched the episode where he turned into a beast she said "I knew it"

There's been a lot of guy characters in the show. Like Cyborg, Green Lantern, and The Flash and more.

>Barry is cuter than Hal
sacrilege

Is this the first solo male hero of the month? I know Cyborg and Star held it together.

Another Teen Titan being a hero of the month.

Yeah. Him and Cyborg have been the only guys so far to be Heroes of the month .

You'd think they'd use these short spots to kind of go into the origins of the characters. Though I guess Beast Boy's might be a bit too tragic for a little kid's show.

Has Raven appeared on the show yet? Also Dick when

How? This has always been the case.

Raven showed up in the second graphic novel for the show but she hasn't shown up in the show yet.

I know some heroes really are kids (hence the Teen Titans) but why is EVERYONE here a teenager?

Cause it's an High school alternate universe . There are some characters who aren't teens.

But Hal is cuter

Why is Beast Boy green and why does he have pointy ears?

Beast Boy is best boi

BBrae is the gift that keeps on givin'

It sure is user.

I want to fuck all interpretations of Beast Boy.

I don't like the red stuff in her hair but
>sexy raven
>muh otp

I should check this book out

I hope the Flash get's hero of the month next or late .

I can't wait for these little guys to show up in the show.

When will Hal get more screen time ?

>not giving starfire solid green eyes.

They fucked it.

Her eyes still look cool when they glow green.

it feels like he got a decent amount initially but now they ignore him

This further proves that the teen titans cartoon Cyborg is the best cyborg design.

This is a slight downgrade but still infinitely superior to 99% of the comic designs.

He's a dork, but gets shit done when it's serious.

>Gorilla Grodd as VP
So do I get denention if I come to school in a gorilla suit for halloween?

Probably. I think Beast boy has turned into a gorilla from of him and nothing happen.

They make her look more human than alien.

I knew Starfire was going to a doll when I saw this picture on their Facebook page last year.

There's another picture that has all the Teen Titans have shown up DCSHG but the picture is too big for this site.

He was pretty rapey in the comics but then again, so was everyone else.

>Why is Beast Boy green?
Because the monkey that bit and gave him a rare disease was green.

>Beast Boy's might be a bit too tragic for a little kid's show
It's a damn shame so many kids grow up not knowing that beast boy is filled with self-loathing and guilt over the deaths of everyone he has ever loved.

If you want to see the Teen titans in animation more this is a good show for that.

Except for in Young Justice where instead of being connected to the Earth's Morphogenic field, he just got a blood transfusion from a Martian (who was a white Martian).

I guess Weisman doesn't like the Red anymore than the Speedforce