Hi user, I see you're coming alone, as usual. Would you like to try our new holographic gf experience...

>Hi user, I see you're coming alone, as usual. Would you like to try our new holographic gf experience ? You can even choose her appearance and discuss the movie you watched with her afterwards !

uhh yeah hi, can i get a holographic DAVEY who is worshipping a holographic JGL?

Heya Robert, you look especially wagecuckish today.
I think I'll have a nice large popcorn with extra butter, be sure to prepare it separately to ensure its purity. I'll also take an extra large big gulp of Cherry Cola with no ice. And three packets of Junior Mints.
Why are you still standing there? I want this all immediately and without delay.

No one understands me like you, Robert.

No thanks, I can’t even satisfy a holographic female with my tiny white penis.

Satan trips of truth

go back to /r9k/ and stay there

i always wear a trench coat and cargo shorts so i'm full of snacks and drinks and don't ever go to the snack counter

You aren't supposed to know about that, Robert. Computer, delete program theater_attendant_1.

Could I get another, fresh championship ring, please?

asians aren't allowed in the cinema, sorry

Robert, my good man! Hey, would mind looking after my wife while I catch this kino (Justice League)? I feel I need to view it alone, but with her son (to circumvent the NSP), to get the most out of it--she can get chatty and ask too many questions.

And I know you'd satisfy her curiosity for a couple hours. I'd really appreciate it. I'll tell Tyrex Jr. that mommy's just off with the Bob the KinoBull, and we'll be off to view this cinema. Thanks bro.

Don't worry. She's in good hands. Enjoy your superhero movie.

I'm going to have to speak to your manager, boy.

Make sure to use ButterBrand Lube, Robert. That's why we come here.

asians aren't white. he said tiny white penis.

>asians aren't white
stfu racist

Based! You might wanna get your gyno checked out though, my man.

I can always count on you robert

Will crying about no gf and fucking normies part of that order Sir?

Thanks, boy