twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Witch circumcises screaming infant
>circumcises
She kills it and carves it up to use the fat for her spell
>lol reddit
>lol kike
God bless you tried so hard

Kill yourself, for real

If you want to be taken seriously, don't use reddit as an adjective, you obese mongoloid.

Listen kike, the camera pans to the infants face and then decends down his body. I know you're a brainlet and all, but the circumcision takes place and it probably made you feel at home. Later on the father mentions circumcision, this is a theme and its a kikey theme. You must return to reddit son.

>Projection
Lose some weight tubby, not everyone suffers your feminine lack of will.

Not enough jump scares for you champ?

>anime pic
>calling others tubby
Pizza face stick figure detected

>It doesn't get more kikey than this.
muh women's liberation ending

>being this wrong
>using an anime pic
Oh fuck this is hilarious, please continue to fail

>watch this nu horror movie
>completely devoid of jumpscares that nade it boring
>nothing to see but muh dread and eerie setting
>praised by redditors
Movie wasted my time

How is it a liberation if she's becoming a slave to the devil? A liberation from her "oppressive" family that only started going crazy when the Witch started fucking with them?

>Kike that enjoyed watching a baby being mutilated by a jew

Not surprised this is your favorite film. Were you disappointed that she didn't eat the foreskin like your rabbi did?

>How is it a liberation if she's becoming a slave to the devil? A liberation from her "oppressive" family that only started going crazy when the Witch started fucking with them?
you have much to learn about the jews that run hollywood, my friend

that IS the "liberation" they're selling their brainwashed audiences

That goat was a real jerk

She liberated a screaming baby of its body parts and redditors love when that happens.

I loved the witch. Fuck reddit and the other youngfag shit posters.

>being this triggered because someone called out your shit taste

>Dumb bitch asks black goat what he can offer
>I can offer you BUTTER

Really goat? You can offer what all other dairy animals offer? Oh boy lemme cut up this baby penis for you

>Oh boy lemme

>talking goat movie is supposed to be scary
I sat through the movie to see a goat scare a family. How can people defend this?

Movies arent scary user.

>goat offers butter in return for soul

Jesus christ any farm animal will give you butter in return for hay.

Especially one with a talking goat villain

There is absolutely nothing wrong with circumcision. I'm circumcised, my first son is circumcised, and my second son (on the way) will be circumcised as well. I refuse to force them to be self-conscious about their penis, and I refuse to deny them the benefits of modern medicine because of some mentally ill autists on an anime image board. Millions of men are circumcised, and none of them have problems.

>landwhale damage control

I circumcised my daughter the other day, way to prove your loyalty to Abraham my brother.

Do you think I can make a movie about it the way the Witch did?

Yeah but its a great movie that stuck with you. You cant stop discussing it.

Female "circumcision" isn't a thing.

youtu.be/SIfjcHn9JYw?t=1m56s

Look at the knife, look at the kike holding the kidnapped baby's penis.

This movie is a redpill about kikes who actually kidnap whites or become doctors just so they can mutilate goyim

Tell that to the rapefugees

It's legal in my state. Did your kike doctor give you kick back when he sold your baby parts to be melted in old lady face cream?

Liveleak videos stick with you too, did that make them great scary films?

It's a shitty redditor film that shows jews are the real practitioners of black magic

>scary films
Can you name some user?

>le kike maymay
>da joooos
At least get some idea what your talking about before posting. thanks

>presented with hard evidence for unethical medical practice

You are without source and substance, all you want is to mutilate children. That's the real horror story.

>mutilate
woah there hold up buddy

took literally ten seconds to find this
>Circumcision has various health benefits, including:
> Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.
> Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.
> Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
> Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
> Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.

whereas benefits to not circumcising are...... nothing

>Hygiene
Lmao nigga just use soap. Instead you'd like your sons desensitized glans to be awash with his shit and piss in his diaper lol. You and your kids have poop dick how hygienic.

You're a faggot who will have a faggot son because his first sexual fondling was by an old jewish man.

Americans are disgusting.

Shut the fuck up yuroshill, I didn't make this shit up it's in reputable medical sources you dumb faggot. read a fucking book
at least admit that you faggots are just too poor to have modern medicine

Retarded jewfag, the penis works fine without being mutilated by some quack.

>children NEED to have their penises cut up and sell their body parts to cosmetic companies

Do you know how insane you sound?

Of course you loved this shitty movie.

If you knew anything about documented witch lore, you would know that the fat of an unbaptized babies, is necessary for many potions, one of with is the salve that makes her broom fly.
How much fat you think is in an infants foreskin.

I know it's hard to accept how blatantly you projected, but here we are.

>reputable medical sources
>we circumcised a bunch of africans in 1992 and they didnt have sex for 5 months and they didnt get aids, that must mean that circumcision works!

Maybe you were blind, but look at the knife and look at the witch lifting the baby's dong.

You're projecting your want of a good witch movie over the clear evidence that a kike stole a baby just to circumcise it before turning it into flying ointment.

>DUUUR HUUR LAND OF MILK AND HONEY WUTS DAT?I GOT MILK AND HONEY IN MAH FRIDGE WHAD DUH FUCK?

Are you fucking high?? A good witch?? She fucking killed that baby. She wasn't holding thebabies penis. She very clearly stops at the babies feet, holds them, and them moves the knife to his stomach.
You think she just circumcised him and left them alive??

This movie is based on documented beliefs of what witches did at the time. Witches didn't circumcise babies, they killed them. Read a goddamned book, you fucking pleb.

Pretty sure its just the "arent horror movies supposed to be scary" guy trying a new tactic. No need to get upset.

Plebs gonna pleb, but this seems noticeably more Sup Forums the insistence that it's about circumsicion, based on zero historical evidence seems just like anti-sjw backlash, completely out of place.

>Pretty sure its just the "arent horror movies supposed to be scary" guy trying a new tactic.
No, it's just you being a retard.

>more Sup Forums
Your new is showing. Stop taking the bait.

Are you blind though? She's lifting that kidnapped baby's cock and then she cuts at it with her knife. Your story doesn't add up, my evidence is in this lame jewish movie. Yours is based on your fee fees.

I don't remember it well, but didn't the baby just disappear and we never see it again?

I've watched that movie at least a dozen times. She "lift" the cock OR "cut at" it. She rubs her hand entirely down thebabies body, pausing at the feet to hold them a little, them you see the knife hover over the stomach. There is no evidenceinthefilm, or historically to lead anyone to believe she would be cutting on the kids dick. Witches aren't Jews. Their supposed practices are well documented. They used kids for their potions, or ate them, but they didn't circumcise them. It's ludicrous.

>she DIDNT "lift" the cock or "cut at" it

Stop feeding the Sup Forumstroll, he's just gonna double down and call everyone who disagrees a kike

>terrible reddit movies

do you know how retarded you sound

Watch the witch's hands pinch at that baby cock at 1:56 so she can get at it with her knife.
Did you even watch the clip, ya know, the one from the movie? Her hand is pinching and lifting a baby's penis and is moving a knife towards it. This is the only scary part of the film.

>Sup Forumstroll
Embarrassing

>she's pinching that baby penis and moving that knife towards it @ 1:56 because uhhh, uhhh
I can see why you love this terrible movie, but it's time for you to return home.

Well how would you call him then?

why would the jews portray themselves as evil witches?

If i was a newfag like you i would lurk more.

Not the other guy, but what if the witch just wanted to cut off the dock first before slaughtering the baby, besides, why are you so weirdly obsessed with baby dicks?

What?
How does me calling you a troll make me a newfagm

I'm telling you, I've watched the movie atleast a dozen times. The YouTube clip has exceptionally poor lightning. That's not what's happening

>Wouldst thou like to live...DELICIOUSLY?
>First offer in exchange for soul is butter

Wow gonna have to think about that one, nyggerphil

what? I came here to critique OPs retarded title, not to defend whatever you're talking about.

Live deliciously is now my family motto.
I think the offer of butter is luxurious, because if you're trying to survive you're going to just drink the milk, or make cheese to make money. Butter is pure luxury.
Don't forget, he also offered a pretty dress, and to see the world.

>it only APPEARS she is mutilating a baby's penis!
>It only LOOKS like she's pinching that baby penis!
>That knife being lowered to that baby's penis is a lens flare

I watched the film, it's happening. The father later brings up circumcision in one of his scripture rants, though he doesn't realized his baby boy was ritually mutilated at the time.

This would indeed be spooky if it didn't happen daily in America.

exactly, she leaves one patriarchy for another and fedora tipping satanists scream "muh liberation!!"

If she wanted butter so very badly, why not invest in a female goat?

17 posters
67 replies

Well baited OP.

They needed brainlet audiences to subconsciously internalize kidnapping baby white boys and slicing up their penises as normal, which in America was a huge success.
Jew magic has always run on goy foreskin.

>Nothing wrong with chopping off baby penises
Except there is, samefag. This shows the witch was jewish, as the only practicioners of black magic users requiring baby goy penis skin for spells aren't new england witches.

Where the fuck did I say that chopping off baby penises is OK?
I agree that she cut off the dick first, maybe it was required for the ritual? Idk anything about baby-slaughter so...
And I'm gonna ask again, why ate you so obsessed with baby dicks?

>circumcision depicted as evil and satanic

I see NOTHING wrong with this

Yea, I don't get OPs autistic rambling