Garbage cartoons thread? Garbage cartoons thread

Garbage cartoons thread? Garbage cartoons thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM
youtube.com/watch?v=oIqjFAM5W9o
youtube.com/watch?v=px5njG8ikvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WtW6wS3z97Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5sGOfWP2bWk
youtube.com/watch?v=fmQIA6rHpFM
youtu.be/UtGL5yKdSCk
youtube.com/watch?v=RFZzMbI-mSo
youtube.com/watch?v=m9B0-HFkpT4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7otcjQ_jk
youtube.com/watch?v=CzG_XdKkffc
youtube.com/watch?v=TjH7zh_vg0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything past the year 2000

Tex Avery is overhated, it wasn't that bad. I mean, it had lame humor and mediocre animation, but I found it mildly enjoyable

Chastity Knott is the only good thing to come out of that show.

I watched The Wacky World of Tex Avery regularly in the morning for about a half year and I can't remember a single thing about it. The fucking Jumanji cartoon left a bigger impression.

Nice b8 m8

I hated the ugly animation and awful characters. The only good one was Double D, who I felt was getting punished.

is just like proto clarence.

>Chastity Knott
HOLD UP

You didn't miss much. Each of the segments were basically the same

What you really hated is the ugliness within you.

Pompeii Pete and Genghis & Khannie both had decent premises, but awful execution.

Fred "Tex" Avery is spinning in his grave.

Stuff like this gives me hope for American animation; I mean, hell, the French were making shows like this and Sonic Underground not that long ago and look where they are now.

Your brain is just trying to protect you.

I remember this shit coming on before Pokemon back when it was on local syndication. God it was awful

*remembers a comment years ago about this series*
>It's like they dug up Tex Avery's grave, took a big shit on Tex' corpse, ate the shit, took an even bigger shit on his body before re-burying him

tell that to Sup Forums

>This show was fucking garbage
>Yet it spawned an okay DiC studio before its death

Fucking why?

The show got 65 episodes.

>it wasn't that bad.
wew lad.That autistic shit has not a single positive point.

I haven't seen the show, but I'm curious to hear the ways it was shit.

>The fucking Jumanji cartoon left a bigger impression
to be fair the Jumanji cartoon was actually pretty good

I actually liked the show, but it had really boring segments. I mostly like the Tex segments but even if the show is named after him and shows his face on he title card some episodes did not have a segment with him.

But did the makers of this show really think that they'd honor Tex Avery by naming the character afer him?

No it was just DIC being DIC

The one true answer

This.

What the fuck is this shit?

Oh fuck I forgot about this cartoon and it was fucking terrible

>Too much ass

>Use Tex Avery's name
>Use none of his characters

*whipcracks behind you*

*guitar riff* nothing personel dude!

..I remember this show...and to be honest I thought the Golden Fleece episode was actually funny out of all of them, but when the fuck did Olive become THAT 80s???

For years I thought I had fond memories of this show and it being really good and funny. I watched an episode of it this year and it was really, really bad. Character designs, the writing, premises, even the segment intros went on way too long.

I realized I had been remembering Shnookums & Meat instead.

Even as a kid I thought this show was stupid and ugly, and I was the target audience. Klasky Csupo look like Studio Ghibli compared to this shit.

Wow. There were so many terrible Clasky Ksupo cartoons I didn't even remember this one.

I have vague memories of the intro as if I had heard it a hundred times, but can't for the life of me remember a single scene from that show. When I looked it up I realized why, I usually changed the channel not long after the intro.

Simultaneously the best and worst theme song of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM

Probably the worst television show Fox ever greenlit

Fox Family Channel was like a dumping ground for mediocre to bad cartoons

Bad Dog
Monster Farm
Walter Melon
Donkey Kong Country
Flint the Time Detective
Angela Anaconda
Medabots

Though I did like The Kids From Room 402

>medabots
>mediocre or bad

c'mon now

youtube.com/watch?v=oIqjFAM5W9o
youtube.com/watch?v=px5njG8ikvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WtW6wS3z97Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5sGOfWP2bWk
youtube.com/watch?v=fmQIA6rHpFM

Didn't fox initially release batman the animated series or am I making that up

That had to be a social expirement, see how fast you could get a show cancelled.

>Donkey Kong Country
>Bad
I'm not even memeing when I say I enjoy this show. It's so stupid that it paradoxically becomes great

Fox had did have BTAS. Lots of good cartoons on Fox

But I'm specifically talking about Fox Family, which today is known as Freeform

>Medabots

Oh okay. I remember the shows but not the channel

>after many years, actually take the time to listen to the singing parts of the show
>They're fucking amazing
Such talent wasted on poor CGI cartoons, which ironically, made it as good as it is.
youtu.be/UtGL5yKdSCk

Like most cartoons, Popeye is supposed to follow the trends and popular culture of the time period they were set in.

Blame the censors for refusing the let Popeye beat something up.

>Popeye and long-time girlfriend, Olive Oyl, are married and have a son

I can totally accept a lot of the wacky shit that happens in Popeye cartoons but Olive Oyl being able to bear children? Come the fuck on

posting the best song

>Flint the Time Detective

Barbara Goodson's ridiculously over the top performance alone carries that show into watchability.

>rhyming drama with banana slamma

Reminder that the Tremblay Brothers went from Swat Kats to this.

I actually really like the art style of this show

Her and the main girl were the only reason to watch that show

This show reminds me of future boy conan a bit

>Such talent wasted on poor CGI cartoons, which ironically, made it as good as it is.
I will always find this a 'shining' example of amusement

Good old Petrifena, haha.

Go away Phantomstrider

>Donkey Kong Country
I can't even hate that show. Just the fact that it exists brings joy in my life. Even the shittiest parts in that show have a sort of charm to them. Also the music is pretty great.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7otcjQ_jk

Too bad she was a blatant rip-off of Doronjo.

Came here to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=CzG_XdKkffc

>What do the children of the 80s want to see?

>Laverne And Shirley

>In The Army!

>Great!

youtube.com/watch?v=TjH7zh_vg0E

I wish they did a serious aproach on this concept like they did with Flintstones, something like goof troop meets rebirth superman where we see the older characters dealing with their new normal lives while Popeye tries to bond with his rebel son and teach his his antiquate spinach sailor ways

Ack. they gave most of the characters some variation of that horrible "Turkey Leg Forearm" that Popeye has.

I was about to post this. I only saw 1 episode and that was enough.

Animaniacs. I don't have pictures of them on my computer because I'm not a child molester.

Literally the only thing I can remember from this show apart from it being about 3 fatsos is actually enjoying it

Allen Gregory's teacher was the only good thing to come out of Jonah Hill's mess, and yet they STILL managed to screw that up by changing her design for the actual show!

that last one had NO right to be as goddamn good as it was.

I remember changing the channel not even a minute or 2 into the first episode. Since you posted this I found a clip on YouTube of this show's "best bits" and I closed it not even 10 seconds into it. This is probably the worst cartoon Fox ever aired.

Her and 90% of other anime villain teams.

So par for the course.

Surprisingly good. Stretch it out to three minutes and this could be a pop song on the radio.

You're my hero, DK. You're mine!

Bunsen is a Beast will literally be a clone of this

PS: Sorry nostalgiafriends

>Jonah Hill

Really, other than Seth Rogan and Seth Green, is there anyone else who tries harder to basically be the same damn person over and over again in whatever work they do?

i remember almost nothing about this show other than that it was mean spirited
apparently even the writers got unsubtly sick of it a while in, but i'm going by word of mouth

>According to Nancy Avery (daughter of the legendary cartoonist), she only approved the show to get her kids into college. Initially the cartoon's producers offered her a pretty derisory sum, pointing out that they technically didn't need her permission to make the show and that they'd do it whether she endorsed it or not.

>As a result, Nancy asked Chuck Jones for his advice on the matter; he told her that under the circumstances Tex would want his family to be financially secure more than anything else, and helped her negotiate a much more reasonable settlement.

On top of that, not even the crew behind the show liked working on it, and most have left it off their resumes.

All of them.

The show was French.

Why did I actually enjoy this? I never even knew DK got a show.

What was the fucking point of having Pompeii Pete be a time-displaced Roman solider if they weren't going to have him act even remotely like one?

Was the point of this show to hate liberals? Because I watched every episode that aired and that's what I got from it.

>I watched The Wacky World of Tex Avery regularly in the morning for about a half year and I can't remember a single thing about it.
Shit, neither can I, outside of the song.

Spaceballs
Kid Notorious
Napoleon Dynamite
that show about hippies that Mike Judge made after KotH, and i thought he hated hippies

>youtube.com/watch?v=WtW6wS3z97Q

Why the dog

Can't believe this isn't a parody.

Basically imagine "Mean person keeps getting bothered by annoying person." Then imagine 7 different slight different variations. Then imagine 3 of those every episode. Then imagine every episode is written by hacks

Eddie Fitzgerald and Mike Fontanelli were apparently so disappointed with how the show turned out that they changed their names in the producer credits, that's all they were willing to say on the matter but they did the show out of respect for Tex and the medium regardless

>female character was the only good to come out of thing that nobody liked
once again Sup Forums's love of waifus is keeping people from being honest with themselves about bad shows

The German dub where they turned everyone into a hyperactive child with Tourette's was amazing.

Sounds like something Chuck would do.

Total shit.

Aimed at kids age group that had mostly grown out of Sonic. Making it all edgy was some tryhard crap.