Will Wally save Iris?

Will Wally save Iris?

lewd

Why is he faster then Barry? He's dumb and a cry baby.

he's black?

Lmao this would weird me out if they were actually related

Wut?

Natural athleticism.

>When you are the brother who doesnt get to fuck your sister

because anyone in this series must be faster than Barry, otherwise the writers don't know how to move the plot

It's weird how Joe keeps bringing up the fact that they're technically brother and sister.

I would say wally's power expansion mirror's season 1 barry if wells had pushed all his knowledge into barry right away.

He's hoping to secretly creep them out into quit fucking each other

Ginger Wally is better

ginger wally doesn't exist, making black wally better, ha.

Well, not in this universe anyway. Kind of weird having 2 Wally's in comics these days

Not in any universe user, on tv or movies ;)

>that time Iris purposely made Joe uncomfortable by making him think she and Barry were already talking about kids

>Have kids
>forever have evidence that you raised incest babies in your family
>forever

Has there been a single episode so far where Barry says "My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive" and it's actually been true?

`season 1 ep 2?

Meant for

Even crippled wells that could only use speedforce half the time was still faster than barry because he was using energizer in his sex sled to boost him.

Oh no I can't stop laughing.

Oh no.

>no one ever mentions how fucking weird it is that Barry & Iris are dating

Especially Joe.

Also boo to the writers for not having Wally make things explode by trying to phase through them

He's not. They said he's faster than Barry was at that point in his training but he isn't faster than him.

Yet anyway.

uh he exists in comics

Almost beat him in a race, so give him 2 episodes and Barry is the slowest speedster (again)

Hence the "Yet"

Comics you dolt

Because it's /Wally West/ you casual.

These are the Wests? Why the fuck are they black?

>whoiswallywest?

Joe's sons
>Barry dating his foster sister
>Wally digging that his potential step-sister likes Kid Flash

;))

Oh, and I forgot when Wally was introduced, and Iris went to a race dressed like a hooker and Wally was into it.

You guys act like incest is a bad thing.

Because the actor playing their father is black.

So? It's current year after all and that didn't stop the recent Fantastic Four movie.

The way they're bigging Wally up this season I think he's the one most likely to die, if not him then Joe "honored at city hall" West.

How did they get Barry's costume so right, but Wally's costume so fucked?

>>Wally digging that his potential step-sister likes Kid Flash
>step-sister

Que?

It's definitely going to be Joe.

>How did they get Barry's costume so right
They didn't. Just because its better than the film doesn't mean its good
>Wally's costume so fucked
Because they didn't accommodate for Wallys neck length properly and people still aren't used to Black Wally in the Kid Flash costume even though Black and Yellow work well togethor

I wish Wally just replaced Barry

Barry is an asshole

Last episode. Joe's girlfriend's daughter was in town and started fangirling over Kid Flash.

>wally fags this butthurt still

:)

How old was he when they took him in? wasnt he 10 already. Its not like they were young kids together I guess!

That fast twitch muscle fiber.

Wally is objectively the fastest flash casual.

No, Barry is just a cunt, especially when he blows up at Wally twice every episode for something that's not his fault.

Iris has a serious incest fetish.

you're just angry barry is going to be main man.

I honestly can't look at wally in that costume and cringe.

Its the exposed dome, I realize it's been like that way from the very start, but a look like that works in comics, in real life it just looks bad, and it reveals way to much of his face, I could pick that asshole out of a line of fifty, while it would take me a while to figure out Barry, or Reverse Flash.

No where near as bad as Jesse's though.

No, Savitar is Wally after being trapped in the speedforce for what seemed to him to be eons by Flash pushing him to gofast to save Iris, so Wally will kill Iris

>wally is the one who betrays, dies, and suffer a fate worse than death

Nah, it's Julian

I thought it was leaked that it was Earth-2 Wells, pissed after Jesse died.

But Jessy is alive, she came through at the end of last week to say Grodd had taken over Gorilla City.

>because he's Wally
>because he's black
>because he's an expert in fastness (drag racing)
It all adds up.

it's actually not weird at all. what's weird is how no one else seems to have a problem with it. arrowverse earth 1 seems to be cool with incest

She could die in the Gorilla City event.

>meta can make things decay very fast
>anything he touches
>Joe fires bullets
>bullets touch metas jacket
>bullets disintegrate

Explain

Yeah and the movie was shit. If they did that in the Flash show you people would use that as another reason to call the show awful.

Is it ever explained why Caitlin wants to hurt people when her powers change her eye colour?

What I want explained is why wasn't he naked all the time? And constantly on the move as to not get stuck in a hole until he pops out in China? Like some kind of naked, melting shark-man that can't stop moving or else he dies.

Would have been way cooler imo.

No.

Ever wonder why Wells is in that scene and Barry but not Wally?

Wally kills Iris. Or tries to. Because he's Savitar.

So are Iris and Barry a couple yet? I ditched the show mid-season 2.

I think he only melts things if he wants to, he touched a cup of coffee with no problem.

yes

Ok, maybe he controls when he melts or doesn't melt things. But why didn't his shirt melt when he decided he wanted to melt the bullets heading for his chest?

>you people

That's very racist of you

Maybe he wore it when he got his powers?
shit nigga, i dunno

>Will Wally save Iris?
Not unless he Wally develops his Negative Speed Force.

You can't defeat the fucking God of Speed with regular Speed Force.

A certain Writer is clearly gearing up to it with the disintegration.

One of those instances that Morrison talks about where the story starts to write itself

I've been doing some research into the Speed Force this past week... I've already said too much.

Season 1 Caitlyn was clearly criss-crossed with non-52 Iris.
She misses Ronnie and Stein.

KEK

Bad writing

I've also wondered this. What the fuck is her problem? Does she have a history of mental illness?

>being this casual

Wally being faster than Barry is a staple of the Flash mythos. Just like Iris being Barry's lightning rod and Bart being a mistake.

I'm not even a wallyfag. Barry has been a total shit since mid season 2 with Patty. He's also been shit shot on by every other new speedster. He's the slowest one on his own show.

Her powers directly affect her mental state, since they start to change her body, like she's literally freezing up. Basically her brain chemistry goes awry and she becomes a bit unstable that makes her do shit just for shit and giggles.

>hold on let me do some mental gymnastics to make this dumb subplot work!
shut the fuck up

Because he doesn't have any other redeeming qualities?

Really hoping they make Julian the new Reverse Flash/Zoom.

Iris being Barry's lightning rod isn't a staple in The Flash. It's literally never been a thing.

Linda being Wally's lightning rod is where that concept came from.

Don't you talk shit about Bart you know nothing ass bitch.

The Kid Flash open cowl thing was never going to work with real life hair. No one's hair is as perfectly wavy and pretty as Comics Wally and Bart.

Doubly so for a black dude with their naturally curly hair. Shit does not work.

The same reason the mist isn't always naked.

>I've been doing some research into the Speed Force this past week... I've already said too much.
Boy you really think you're way more clever than you are, huh?

>loses the woman he actually wants
>stuck with leftovers
>both parents die
>all his mentors are evil

he's not in a good place, and by the looks of it he most likely either is or created savitar by his actions so..I mean..life is hell for him.

Not the person you're talking to but don't people get very fucking tired of these retarded "but that's racist"-in situations where it isn't racist jokes? Get fucking creative, mate

Its not a huge leap. They say using the powers makes you more evil. Boom that's all you need. Suspend disbelief and watch a dumb CW show, if you want.

>You can't defeat the fucking God of Speed with regular Speed Force.
In the comics, Wally did it by uniting all the other speedsters.

Wally beat Savitar by throwing him into the Speed Force.

He just had his other speedster friends fight off his cultists.

>The evil speedster of the season is some asshole we already know
Please stop, two times was enough. Why can't Savitar be literally what they said he was - just some prick from the dawn of time that first connected with the Speedforce.
They wouldn't use the same twist for the third time, right? Right?

You overestimate these hacks.

Speaking of Savitar, how exactly does looking like Megatron help you run faster?

Is that his tongue or his bottom lip, it's driving me nuts.

no just horny hormonal teens together. How many times do you think Barry 'accidentally" walked in on Iris showering? Iris probably lost 1/2 her panties to Barry stealing and jacking off into em.

Actually the armor weights him down, if he didn't wear it he'd go 2fast and wouldn't be able to physically interact with anything.

Or maybe Barry was well-adjusted, and didn't do creepy ass shit.

???

His lip.

He is probably talking about Thea and Tommy.

Thea really wanted to sleep with Tommy in the first season. Turns out they are siblings.