>6 AM
>SIX FUCKING AM

Is TTGo not enough for you, CN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-Naa1HXeDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CN should die. Perfect example of oversatutation of a TV show

Is this just the pilot?

Yeah, they're going to air the pilot this Saturday. Probably to spark some interest or something.

Sounds more like schedule filler to me.

>Can't take away time from our precious TTG
FOR FUCK'S SAKE CN

that's what you get when you allow a woman to run the network

Binge-watching has ruined entertainment.

Then this will surely be a success.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-Naa1HXeDQ

What kind of lazy shits were you people as kids if you weren't getting up at 6 AM every day?

Go away /r9k/

6-7am is for pokemon only, and its been that way for 15 years

Now Pokemon is for Disney

Rock TV? Hey man, what that?

>This Kills The Show

Todays kids are DEFINITELY not like we were, family. They're lucky if they fucking wake up at 10.

They don't have a reason to wake up

Fridays and Saturdays were a fucking event when we were kids, if you wanted to watch all the shows and new episodes you got your ass up early at 5:30 at the latest.

Now? They don't premiere shit that early barring the action shows they clearly don't want and air only on obligation, and most kids don't even know they exist half the time.

Not to mention everything is on Netflix and the like.

>manchildren can't wake up early enough to watch their kiddy cartoons

>Thinking this has anything to do with any of us getting up early

You can literally watch it on YT right now. This is about CN screwing their own shows out of ratings and a fanbase with their target demo

>screwing another show in favor of TTGo

Oh dear lord.

It's Nickelodeon and SpongeBob all over again.

The goal is to see if the fanbase is dedicated enough to turn on their TV at 6.

dubs of truth.

>2004
>Cyma Zarghami becomes president of Nickelodeon
>The network becomes shit an spams only one show constantly while every other show is mistreated or pruned
>2014
>Christina Miller becomes president of Cartoon Network
>The network becomes shit an spams only one show constantly while every other show is mistreated or pruned

Fuck's sake.

>who is betty cohen

Shhh, let them live in their delusion

>don't actually have a point
>'i-it's okay I know they're wrong'

>Probably to spark some interest or something.
>So they air it at 6 AM

Yeah, way to sabotage you're own shit CN. Can network execs stop being fucking idiots?

Welp.and it actually looked good

>TTGO has 1.3 millon at 9am due to being the only thing that CN airs nowadays
>AT cant even get 1.1 millon at 7pm due to absolutely no ads whatsover
>IT hasn't even got a greenlight and mostly wont due to shitty ratings this saturday

Imma cry.

>Yeah, way to sabotage you're own shit CN. Can network execs stop being fucking idiots?
Why are they pushing TTGo so hard, anyway? Are they getting some benefit from DC or something?

There must be some actual interest in it so i'm hoping it'll get picked up

>Selling something from one company you own to another company you own.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

So it got picked up, right? This is good news you stupid bitches.

Wait, who's the cat? I remember the robot and the girl but not the cat.

it's a corgi

In what kind of concentration camp shithole did you wake up at 6am on Saturdays?

Oh, it's the dog. nvm then.

Yeah, the bad news is that CN wants to kill it on arrival.
New shows, especially pilots used to be advertised and placed on prime time to generate more interest and an audience for a new series and therefore securing future money.

Putting it at 6am on a Saturday where pretty much nobody will watch it is either idiotic, self-sabotage or just looking for an excuse to cancel something.
This being CN I expect it to be all 3 at the same time

Are they gonna put on Adult Swim now?

did you miss the entirety of the thread

Netflix should really make a go at having an entire animated showline. I'm surprised they haven't really done this considering Netflix throws money at originals left and right and are only expanding. Weather or not it's on there end or show creators aren't approaching them who knows. When you're next best competition is fucking CN and not HBO, things couldn't be more ripe for the taking.

the greenlit show probably got retooled heavily, and may no longer resemble the pilot, they may not want it to be seen widely.

Why 6AM tho, why would CN think thats a good time?

Motherfucker, what responsibility does a kid have on weekends that they have to wake up for at 6? I'd get up at 10:00 at the earliest on non-school days.

Even on school days, i'd get up at 7:00 because school started at 8:00. If I could i'd have waken up later but it was a 30 minute walk to school and getting ready would usually take around 20.

Oh shit this actually got picked up? And it's going to be at 6 fucking AM?

Oh. That's fine then I guess. Still sucks but at least it's not a show.

Then they wouldn't show it at all like Steven Universe's pilot.

the problem with this equation is that DC and Cartoon Network hate each other on a near apocalyptic scale, to the point that the only reason they interact with each other at all is because they're both Time-Warner companies

only reason TTGO still exists or gets the attention it gets from CN is because it does so well and makes so much money for them that they're willing to put aside their normal murder boner they have for any DC show that ends up on their network(just look at Beware The Batman, they killed that show so hard they legally can't air it anymore)

>just look at Beware The Batman, they killed that show so hard they legally can't air it anymore

It still hurts. Despite the wonky designs and dumb censorship, it had promise.

>they killed that show so hard they legally can't air it anymore
Can someone tell me how this happened? I'm curious about this.

It's not like they have Saturday Morning Cartoon blocks anymore.

It's all I had when I was a kid without internet and no cable. But now there's really no reason for kids to get up that early on Saturdays.

Justice League Action is likely gonna get cancelled. They air it way too early.

>Adventure Time had a worse start
>Regular Show had a worse start
>We Bare Bears almost didn't happen

Clam down.

The reruns get the highest rerun returns (1.9m on average) You see kids gobbling up trash but it's making you millions, would you sink the ship on pride? That's actually happen a few times in pride, CN has tried to get other stuff to stick but TTG just keeps out performing them 3 to 1. You forget there was a time RS and AT were whored just as bad. They will act on what sells

actually it's getting really good returns for that time slot. You forget what times a kid is up.

So the real problem is the audience then.

Basically but what can you do? Say your neighbor offers to buy every shit you take at $1000 a passing? You going to say no to his degeneracy when it's basically ensuring you are set for life?
Same here.
We like thinking it's the big suit network because it makes it easier to cope that we have all become grandpa Simpson and are no longer with "it"

>the problem with this equation is that DC and Cartoon Network hate each other on a near apocalyptic scale
WB animation and CN hate each other, DC is just lumped with WB

And also, why the FUCK would a kid wake up that early to watch a "premiere" of something that is on goddamn YouTube?

Networks suck all the reason out of those habits.

>WB animation and CN hate each other
Why do they hate each other? Wouldn't Time Warner try and fix this to where two pieces of it's media empire would screw each other over and thus causing it to lose money?

This. I remember having my mind blown when a kid in my kindergarten class told me there was a show called Digimon that came on before Pokemon. I thought he was bullshiting me because I was always asleep before Pokemon aired. I sure got a shock when I woke up at 5:30 to see for myself.

>First the new justice league cartoon
>Now infinite train

Do they want tax write-offs or something ?

I feel bad for the creator. Probably his first thing airing on TV, and it gets a 6am timeslot that nobody will see.

He worked on Regular Show for 4 years or so, as a storyboarder (and by extension, a writer), but this is his first fully made thing.

Still, it's on Youtube getting lots of hits.

>the problem with this equation is that DC and Cartoon Network hate each other on a near apocalyptic scale,

Newfag here, what's up with the feud between the two?