Tfw completely jaded

>tfw completely jaded

When was the last time a movie made you feel something?

hardmode: No cheap tricks like having animals killed on screen

How'd tubby hurt his foot?

TONY
O
N
Y

he kept walking away so i had to break his leg

Come on you fucks, i'm looking for a decent movie to watch. I saw BR2049 but that didn't make me feel all that much.

The Master

Silence.

The poor fishermen's blind faith countered by ruthless oppression.

maybe you should try not being an angsty faggot

>

Fuck the Jesuits t b h, Tokugawa did nothing wrong.

Falling Down.

Thats not the point. The fishermen's lives were miserable existences and only found comfort (as did all slaves in Rome and peasants in medieval Europe) in the promise of an eternal reward (afterlife).

Silence portrayed that historical fact really well and really made on feel compassion for these poor devils.

watched pretty in pink again yesterday, but im a sucker for those movies so ymmv

>Thats not the point. The fishermen's lives were miserable existences and only found comfort (as did all slaves in Rome and peasants in medieval Europe) in the promise of an eternal reward (afterlife).

Is there a more beta thing to do?

Yeah, believing in eternal reward, if your life isnt miserably suffering. I dont judge people in the third world for believing so strongly.

I no longer feel I just marvel at excellence

What kind of buttsniffer puts a cat in a cage? LET HIM OUT

Movies I've seen in cinema that were memorable and the memories of seeing them are warm and fuzzy in the nostalgic way:

The social network
Drive
Adaptation (in 2012)
Dunkirk
Blade Runner 2049

I am jaded in general though

The cat is injured. When a cat is injured, you need to keep them in a cage to prevent them from damaging the injured limb.

you'd better not be mistreating that kitty OP, I'll beat your ass

Nah, this is the cat now. He got hit by a car or he fought with an animal (we don't know what happened) and his leg got dislocated. After the vet popped it back in, he had to stay in a cage for two weeks to prevent him from overexerting the limb, so it could heal properly.

This is him today

Scarecrow

>Tony
He's looking grrrrrrreat

exactly

Never has a film affected me more emotionally than The Hunt. Completely fucking unsettled and full of rage.
but there is a doggo killed off-screen :(

What a cute fucking pussy.

definitely has some sad emotional moments but overall a very uplifting film

FANNY
DID NOTHING WRONG

That game made me hate little white girls, which is something i didn't think possible.

I had a genuine emotional reaction to a lot of scenes in BR2049.
The goddamit scene in particular, it felt like I was watching something I shouldn't, like an actual personal moment that someone went through.

While I agree Clara was the catalyst for the whole mess, there's a ton of blame to go around especially that motherfucking social worker, and don't forget the most brain boiling quote in the entire movie CHILDREN DON'T LIE!

The parents and the inspector are what you should be hating

The catalyst is actual that friend of her brother who shoved a picture of a cock right in Clara's face at the beginning, without that she wouldn't even be able to make up a lie like that.

Fuck i came here to post this movie. Jagten (the Hunt) is literally a nightmare on film

Yeah there's a lot of blame to go around. What I really felt bad for was the chick Mads was banging and she has that one moment of doubt about him and he loses it.

>This is him today
I've seen that image posted like 10 times here, and on other boards.

I took it a couple of months ago, but it's how he looks like right now

Manchester by The Sea

>This is him today
>Wait no that was him a couple months ago

When i said "today" i meant what he looks like now, because he looks exactly the fucking same you autist.

>being moved by Oscar Bait

lmao look at this pleb

>a non-political non-Hollywood narrative written by Kenneth Lonergan with a full white cast and Casey Affleck as the main character
>"oscarbait"
sure thing buddy

>Mads going mad

>tubby

He's fluffy, not tubby

Is this movie in Danish or English?

please

please what

He's pointing out the scene in the police department when he tries to blow his brains out and after they try to take him down he let's out a small but gut wrenching "please" so they let him do it

I can’t beat it

Bing it

a ghost story made me feel

>starring Kesha

"Everybody wants some" made me extremely jealous of people who are just starting college and nostalgic about college in general.

>last time I cried in a movie was 2005

That's a nice looking PS2 game

youtube butchers everything. I only have the discs, what do you want from me :(

War for the Planet of the Apes had a pretty heart-swelling soundtrack and the cinematography was able to keep up with it. I realize that's a new flick but I am frankly very numb most of the time to all emotions except pain, maybe that is why Caeser's conclusion resonated with me.

Blade Runner 2049 on Thursday

Dont feel bad, Revenge of the Sith looked like crap when it came out anyway

that's weird because it looks pretty good today.

It never looked good