Groundhog Day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yeb08cbUswk
youtube.com/watch?v=iweOSPbU73Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>catched

This is such an awful cover. It always puzzled me how anyone thought it was a good idea, the actors just look confused and it doesn't fit the feeling of the movie.

thanks

>catched

rape

This is such an awful cover. It always puzzled me how anyone thought it was a good idea, the actors just look confused and it doesn't fit the feeling of the movie.

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

El psy congroo

>catched

Was getting CATCHED all apart of your plan?

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

rape

I think it's kinda comfy. And it kind of works. It's meant to get your attention on the shelf at Blockbuster, not hang in a gallery.

>tfw picrelated scared and intrigued me throughout my whole childhood

what are some good groundhog day loop movies?

OKAY CAMPERS, RISE AND SHINE

Yes I suppose. I didn't see it until long after it's release. I guess it's just not what I expected after hearing so much about it.

HOW MANY YEARS

Well here we go again!

Triangle
12:01 PM

>catched

inside llewin davis

I dunno if it was any good, but there was one recently about a girl stuck in a loop getting murdered on her birthday

ted cruz goes back in time to bang some country girls. damn, i'd watch it.

It's practically a genre of its own at this stage. Happy Death Day, Edge of Tomorrow and Source Code are some examples off the top of my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=iweOSPbU73Y

I use this as my alarm clock sound on my phone and watching Groundhog day now is a bit more immersive when I can sense the insant discomfort when this starts playing

Best movie for a comfy day.

PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!