It fucking rhymes

Other urls found in this thread:

web.kingdomofmewni.com/2013/04/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-online.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkQTk0T3d3OTFnbEU/view
mega.nz/#F!BpBmCKrK!ZAPY6aPCBDkhpztTqJvkUw
breastforce.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmmmmmmm

WHAAAT. Holy shit my dude this is great.

How did you forget to leave out the audible sploosh?

I'm ready to fire off all the Marcapoo and Road Warrior Marco questions at Adam on Monday.

I NEED ABS! Sup Forums!

BMB lacks the glorious "Unhand me beautiful stranger" line

>mfw Adam gets to make shit up about those 16 years now.
Adam ships it now, so you know he's about to go in on it. Assuming that he keeps his memories 100%, which he probably will.

Marco blowing H-poo's flame looked almost like blowing a kiss
>a semen demon forced a young boy to blow her kisses for 16 years and watched him grow into a sexy man
Goddam, it's almost like she was training him to be her man or something

>short hair
blech

Post reaction images.

Agreed, Marco should grow out his hair

wait a sec
this show came back? fuck me, i missed four episodes
toonova only has two of them. help a hapless fucker out? megas?

IT

JUST

KEEPS

HAPPENING

Please keep your autistic bad hygiene fantasies to yourself

keep making men into little girls. see what comes of it.

web.kingdomofmewni.com/2013/04/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-online.html

That casual conversation just screams the implication that they fucked at least once.

>See ya H-Poo

>Don't call me that

Pet names imply intimacy

>daily reminder that Marco spent sixteen years without returning to Star
>borrowed the scissors from Star but after all the trouble never gave the new ones to Star
>even after seeing Star after so long he was going to stay with Hekapoo and his new life
>most of his existance with a girl who wasn't Star or Jackie
Yall kidding ya selves if you can't read between the lines.

>Romans

>Little girls

oh yeah, totally. especially used to annoy each other, right
woot thank you. nice quality even

No, the episode was just badly written, seriously, Marco has an idiot ball the entire episode for it to work but most of you are ok with it because Marco became the badass you want to self insert as

You don't have to like a pet name for it to not be romantic or at least intimate.

>999
>Inverted demon trips
Heckapoo has blessed you, child.

Download links lads?

uh yeah dude. pretty much the definition of little girls. they even fucked little boys

a pet name you don't like is called teasing, it's generally done by either friends or enemies. you don't tease someone you're fucking

Trips confirm hekarco blowing to be symbolic of a kiss, a tender act of great intimacy built over several years

That scene was fucking awesome, oh my god

>his neck

What the fuck kind of Adam's apple is that? Is that even attractive at all???

It was way too jokey and weird for me to take the "16 years" aspect at all seriously and I think that was kind of the intention.

Seriously HOW can Star and Jacky even compete? She is thic enough to use as a soft demonic pillow

Quick questions: Are you closer to 14 yr old Marco's age or 30 yr old Marco's age? Who do you ship?

>Star: What about your family?
>Marco: Meh
>Star: Your friends?
>Marco: Still meh
>Star: Me?
>Marco: Okay let's go back.

Shows you what he really cares about.

The real Heckapoo orgasms every time one of her clones' flames is blown out. This is now canon.

>you don't tease someone you're fucking
Oh you sweet child

>Adam's apple is not attractive
>i like trans
It's the symbol of manhood just like the penis.
If you don't have it then you are a fruitb*wl low genes plebian c***hold and you should be exterminated for real.

It's only "badly written" if you take the whole thing seriously which I doubt was the intention, last few seconds aside

It's MANLY, user
He rough and tough and dangerous and speaks like a movie trailer voice man, me-aow
He's got a permastubble, a facial scar, got swole as fuck and has a visible adam's apple

quad-quads of truth

>then you are a fruitb*wl low genes plebian c***hold
Why did you censor this and why do you seem really mad?

Just turned 23 so slightly closer to adult Marco.

Ship Angie/Rafael and pretty much nothing else, except after this episode I guess I could buy Marco/Hekapoo too.

>30 year old Marco
>Starco

nope, it is becouse mods are really senstive people, in other words:
>mods are racist nigros.

Found some.

I'm roughly 30. Shipping nothing.
And, reposting fom previous thread:
-
If all this ebisode is just a nod to the 30yo kidults who watches the show, then this ungodly scene with Star checking Marco's abs with plain intentions is EVEN MORE DISTURBING than I thought at first.

>Star: What about your family?
>Marco: Meh
>Star: Your friends?
>Marco: Still meh
>Star: Me?
>Marco: Huh? She already said friends. Wait, does she think we're more than friends? Oh man, those sad puppy dog eyes. She'll probably blow her brains out if I don't come back. And hey, I can come down here any night and spend years with Heckapoo and only minutes will have passed. Star will never be the wiser. Okay, I'll come home.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkQTk0T3d3OTFnbEU/view
mega.nz/#F!BpBmCKrK!ZAPY6aPCBDkhpztTqJvkUw

Much closer to 30 yo Marco
I find myself shipping
Tomkie

also
Hekarco
Tomco I know, I know
and sorta like
Jarco

However, I think endgame will be Starco and it's okay

Is this for both Baby and RwS or just RwS?

It's normal for teens to crush on older guys, teachers for example. No harm if they don't act on it. And Marco is de-aged so he's legal. In earth terms only 8 minutes passed.

>Marco had the idiot ball
Umm as compared to what? Capture the flag; the monster arm episode, freezing time just to get to school?

Marco set a standard for himself and he carried it through to the end. He wanted to challage himself since before he met Star, to change himself. He did. This episode shows he doesn't need Star to live the life he always wanted so quiet.

Lol, it's always Marco. isnt' it?

Both. It says it in the filename.

>random background character that has had a total of 2 minutes of screen time suddenly is implied to have romantic relations with one of the male leads
Where have I seen this before

I'm 28 and I only ship Starco. Rate my record so far (I'm very selective with what I invest my limited free time in)

Oreimo: Rooted for Kirino
Nisekoi: Rooted for Chitoge
Pokemon XY: Rooted for Serena
now
Star Vs: Rooting for Starco

Meant to reply to

What the fuck is wrong with me? I was Starco for life. Now the thought of Marcapoo gives me shivers. Why the fuck do I ship Marcapoo now?!?!

I know this is bait but I doubt the people who conquered most of the known ancient world could be considered "little girls". Long hair and beards is unhygienic faggotry and there's a reason why most militaristic societies didn't maintain them

thanks, the google drive exceeded its limit, but the mega links works fine though

I know you're thinking Pacifica but it's not an accurate comparison because of the reasons stated in the last thread

Well, okay, but this scene was, like, Leon-level of cringeness.

Multishipping is always superior. That or polyamory.

31 and I prefer Jarco mostly because I like it when the protagonist male gets with the girl he's pined for and mostly because I'm tired of the trend where the main male and main female characters in a show end up together.

>implying it was for one reason
>implying Jackie or his parents had no impact
>implying he wasn't guilted by Star for leaving everyone without a word
>implying Marco won't ever come back

Does anyone know where the Jackie pic is from? Or who drew it?

I hope we get to see Nachos return in the finale or something big. If it's magic council has to intervene big, have Hekapoo bring Nachos for Marco.

thats like getting tired of air or water

It's been almost twenty years and I'm still mad

Nothing wrong with that. She's a hormonal girl, he was (and is going to be) a hot guy. If anything the show is advocating a healthier lifestyle to the people in this thread.

>From this point forth, Marco is now mentally a 30 year old
This makes his relationship with Jackie or any other teenage girl weird as fuck. If he still lust over girls his "age", would that make him a pedophile?

>pedophile
Please read the definition for that word. Please.

>thats like getting tired of air or water

Because Marco is the first to tell people to just own up to an unfortunate situation like when he told Star to just tell her parents that she lost the family spell book. Not only that but Marco seemingly just brushes off his fucking FAMILY just to find a trinket for Star, that he subsequently even forgets about over the course of time and is seemingly only in it just for his own pair. It was stupid

he has both physically and mentally returned to 14
he retains memories of his 16 year journey, but it will be like a dream, one that he has to wake up from

It wasn't actually about getting the scissors back to Star. Not really anyway. Marco himself said it, it's about the journey. In his hunt for Heckapoo, he more or less completely realized his potential and became that badass misunderstood badboy he wanted to be since episode 1. And he was actually satisfied in it, no ragrets, nothing. By the end of his quest, the scissors might as well have been an afterthought to him, because they weren't his motivation anymore.

>reading comprehension
You can disagree with them that Marco is mentally 30, but don't play dumb about semantics.

>Star stops being wet when the mysterious stranger reveals that he is Marco
>Star gets wet when the mysterious stranger reveals that he is Marco

>semantics
Please look up the definition for that word. Please.

>you don't tease someone you're fucking
Huh? That's half the fun.

Did it just for shits and giggles. This definition is bullshit as it would imply that even a child being attracted to another child would count.

I caught that too both times. Does this mean Star doesn't like Marco then and only his hot body at the time?

you cant wash your clothes or brush your teeth with wine
I would if I could, but it is actually not possible

Marco was always mature for his age and it was apparent that even at 31 he still was excitable and loved to babble about his exploits like he did as a kid so Don't expect this to make a major impact on his character, just like the Pillow episode in Adventure Time

She is a chid, Marco her bestie. Now he is her everything, but after 5 months, he was just her friend.

So apprently Badass adult Marco just means to the Trans Theorist that "she's" just a really "Butch" woman.
Yup, homosexual woman Butch.
They're saying stuff like-
>"she's the most mega butch girl I've ever seen and she's still trans and just wants to have a six pack"

> breastforce.tumblr.com/

Sorry for bringing this up, my own fault for looking anyways after hearing about it.

Just watched the new episode. Does this mean that Hekapoo is another source for Star cucking?

He's still right, learn what pedophile actually is. What you're talking about is hebephilia

Please go back to tumblr and stay there.

yes, Star's suffering is eternal.

Expect another addition by the end of the season

the fuck is with this bitch

You guys let's not forget about best ship.

Yes. Marcapoo shippers are real.

>hebephilia
AKA a pedophile with a dictionary. Fuck off.

Aha! Marco is 30+. Now
He can fuck every chick he want
This episode turly make my days

I think this episode should be viewed as Marco's turn to get put through a horrifying existential scenario that'll get glossed over in future episodes.

Remember, as of Into the Wand we're no longer on the original Star Butterfly anymore, but just one of countless time-clones, the rest of which (including the first) didn't make it out of the wand, and so either, uh, ended up trapped without escape in a labyrinth of her own memories and ever-deepening madness, or simply got extinguished.

So if Starco is now about "a 14-year-old girl falling in love with a 30-year-old man," that's not quite accurate: it SHOULD be "a DEAD 14-year-old girl falling in love with a 30-year-old man."

Which should make it creepier! But to me just makes it easier to accept that they're actually just two kids who've taken way too much magic to the brain.

I've seen 30 year olds act like 14 year olds and vice versa. Who am I to call them out in public, let them be them I always say.
That's some nice development then. Looking forward to the rest of the season with this in mind.

>Please go back to tumblr and stay there.
I don't have a tumblr account nor do I frequent there, luckily. I was just shown this.

>"Seeing all the posts about future Marco made my heart sink but watching the episode for myself shows that she's the most mega butch girl I've ever seen and she's still trans and just wants to have a six pack"

>Abstract_cucking_.gif

And what? Are we supposed to do something about it?

that kind of thinking is why we have Korra x Asami