90 Day Kino

Why the fuck aren't you dummies watching this shit? Under the veil of TLC reality horseshit is an exploration of the human condition that rivals some of the greatest works of art.

>turbo autismo goes to Brazil to wife some jungle monkey, insists on wearing a mosquito net at all times, spergs the fuck out and abandons his girl because he confessed that he was an arsonist, girl and camera crew end up getting robbed by a guy with a machete

>Dutch ultra mega super Chad decides he's into fat American alcoholic pigs and brings over a fat American alcoholic pig and all his friends and family trash her to her face

>betaboi goes to wife up his Filipino internet girlfriend, finds the hut that she's living in with her extended family, they spend their life savings on a pig to roast for betaboi, and he refuses to even take a bite without gagging because "I'm a picky eater"

>dumb American bitch goes to Spain to get with a Spanish playboi who literally gets paid to rank and judge hot sexy Spanish female asses, gets mad when she gets memed on by him every three seconds

>broken, horrifically depressed shell of a man decides he's gonna marry a Haitian, gets to Haiti and discovers she's fucking some alpha old man Chad that gives her scabies

>literal monkey-tier black guy goes to Paris to marry his sexy Muslim gf, only for her to tell him that she's got a boyfriend and that he's firmly and permanently gonna be in the friend zone, no matter how many faggy backflips he does

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jOUTE-ZISsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every episode is the same.

Where can I watch?

Is there a stream anyone can link?

So there's the base series, "90 day fiance" - and then there's this spin-off, which is 90 day fiance - before the 90 days?

>McDonald's

Almost all of them are an act/not real. But it is good.

It was really good. I hope he and the Filipina come back for 90 Day Fiance. The Dutch guy was a fucking nut and he got boring after a while. He went into autistic rage because she drank some wine.

The show literally makes no sense.

Where can I watch this? I got addicted to the youtube clips.

Its all scripted which takes any enjoyment out of watching the show.

I swear they hire people based off instagram or being one of them.

Download the TLC app and get your parents' internet provider password

>Spanish playboi
Is this the one where she was bitching about his apartment being too warm and she was all dressed up eating breakfast while he was in his underwear giving her the "you're so dumb" look?

can we log into TLC online?

where are the mega links?

Its bitch bitch bitch, and there is literally no reason for it.

A bitch, bitches.

Really activated my almonds

Bitch got lopsided eyes

>Dutch ultra mega super Chad decides he's into fat American alcoholic pigs and brings over a fat American alcoholic pig and all his friends and family trash her to her face

Link?

I despise the Dutch but I enjoy watching them display their undue arrogance

Post some good cringe I can find on Youtube

YouTube.com

>that guy who brought like 5 crates of bullshit to Brazil

need mah horder fix

THERE ARE ONLY TWO THINGS I HATE
PEOPLE WHO ARE INTOLERANT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CULTURES
AND THE DUTCH

Yeah. The first series was about these weirdos coming to America. This one is better because it's about the fucked up Americans going to these third world shit holes.

>baaaaaaaybe the ac isn't working and it's hot in Spain what the hellllll
>:paco just abandons her goes to his mom's air conditioned house for the night while she drinks herself retarded:
>ey why chu mayd bayby, iss okay, iss no bad, no more wine

youtu.be/jOUTE-ZISsk

After this she runs into the bushes for the night.