Netflix has replaced the cover photo for House Of Cards with Robin Wright only...

>Netflix has replaced the cover photo for House Of Cards with Robin Wright only, upon news they cut ties with Kevin Spacey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8b37oZ7mrk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also watch Ron Perlman, skeletons in his closet gonna come out

Kek

Okay, that's fucking stupid.

Netflix was behind everything right?
They are reacting too fast

it was going to be her own show eventually anyway. spacey was going to do less of HoC to focus on other Netflix projects he had lined up.

This guy literally looks like a rapist child molester

I had a dream a few hours ago about seeing Kevin Spacey at a restaurant with Asa Butterfield, only when waking up did I realize he was after his boypussy.

So they replaced the best part of the show with the worst part of the show.

the cavewomen he raped are all long gone

That's beyond retarded

Stevie wonder skeletons good song

So, they cut ties with money along the ties with spacey? Sure jewflix, go ahead

This is what got they lose the election too btw. They are so isolated from reality that they think the whoremouth bitch is worth the same money as spacey was kek

This whole situation is pretty fuckin stupid if you ask me. First of all there wasn't even any real evidence. Just an accusation which spacey didn't really confirm or deny, he just said he didn't know but he was sorry if he had done it. Secondly, it was fucking decades ago. Thirdly, it wasn't even an accusation of rape or molestation but rather it was about a sexual advance. Not to even mention that the kid was 14 at the time so he could be misremembering shit and likely described it in a way that painted a much worse picture than what actually happened. He says spacey was in top of him which could have actually just been spacey sitting on the edge of the bed and being over the kid. Not that the dude's story really means much in the first place because he has no evidence to support it and it happened a fucking lifetime ago. Isn't the person who came out and said this shit a washed up star trek actor? How did we know he didn't just make some shit up to get a little bit of the spotlight back on himself because he was feeling like a failure? Sex crimes bother people because of the awkward and cruel nature of most sex crimes so when someone claims something like this, nobody wants to look any closer at it than they need to. So instead they just point fingers at the accused and talk about what a monster they are. And the most irritating part is that this is the only place I can vent an opinion like this because if you disagree with a "rape victim" publicly then everyone treats you like YOU'RE a monster too. It's fucking dumb man.

>defending a gay pedophile

Kill yourself

you're the problem mate. I'm not defending a gay pedophile. I'm defending the fact that nobody should be able to be relabeled as a piece of human filth just because some rando you crossed paths with 30 years ago decided to tell people you're a pedo.

Yeah I'm sitting here in Europe and laughing at what America is becoming

The media says "Hurr he is a bad guy look this guy says he raped him"

And everyone just blindly goes to kill the guy. Not a single proof, not a single court verdict. Just words.

>Netflix takes down the first 5 seasons of House of Cards
It’s gonna happen. They are going full retard with the damage control. They are only doing this because they obviously knew he was playing grabass the whole time and want to squash this quickly.

I know I haven't made any sexual advances against any 14-year-olds. If someone accuses me my answer won't be "I don't remember," because I know I've never done that. Are you unsure if you've ever fucked kids, user?

And there goes his entire career along with his social life. So many people know his face. It would be hard to meet anyone new without them immediately thinking, "oh shit it's that fucking pedophile."

youtube.com/watch?v=8b37oZ7mrk0

>I WAS JUST PLAYING A PART IN A WEIRD FRENCH MOVIE I'M TOTALLY NOT A PEDO

Ever since I saw the film The Hunt four or five years ago it's stayed with me, and I always think of it when stories like this occur.

>relabeled as a piece of human filth
But Spacey admitted that he's gay.

unironically an amazing movie though

Is it dare I say pedo-kino?

Fucking kikes!

I'm just merely pretending to sniff this little child neck.

>Trump has consensual sex with starfuckers and boasts about it on camera
>Spacey forces himself on a 14 year old boy and tries to deflect by coming out as gay
>"What a double standard, IMPEACH DRUMPF"

I'll admit it was a poor choice of words on his part but what he meant was that he was very drunk. If someone accused you of calling their grandmother a nigger and then puking on her rug at a party thirty years ago when you were black out drunk do you think you're going to immediately know you didn't do that? No. Because you were drunk and it was thirty years ago. If it were full on molestation I'd agree that that would be too much to conveniently forget about, but we're talking about a quick exchange involving spacey supposedly making sexual remarks to the kid for a minute and then leaving. And when you've got enough people accusing you of some random shit like that from so long ago when you were drunk, I bet you would even start to second guess yourself and wonder if you did it or not. But really it's not even about spacey. It's about the principal of the whole thing. There's no proof of anything and yet spacey is fucked now. Do you want to live in a world where regardless of your character or your achievements, it can all come crashing down around you at any time over little more than a rumor that someone told about you?

He's still there on German Netflix. Look at how happy he looks - what could his expression trying to convey?

two scoops

>don't even actually rape the teenager
>just made a move on him and desisted when he said no or whatever
he should have at least fucked him at this point if he was going to go through all this trouble anyway

Remember when hollywood awarded an Oscar to a movie doing a witchunt to pedophiles in the Catholic church? Those dumb whores and male feminists tough they had the high moral ground and it wouldn't backfire.

Being rude and racist while drunk is one thing, attempted statutory rape is another. If he'd denied it, I'd be with you. It would just be an unproven he said-he said accusation. He said he didn't remember, which means that he probably has fucked kids, and just didn't remember this one time.

But it's not just because some literally who accused him on a whim, it's because he came out with an accusation, and Spacey responded with what is nearly an admission of guilt (while it wasn't an admission, it was far and away from a denial, and as his world is crumbling around him, he STILL hasn't denied it)

If Kevin didn't do it, why would he give "some rando" any kind of validation?

desu that's okay since I was half expecting them to yank the show from netflix by now. It seems they're definitely going to make a final season without Spacey's involvement instead of just dropping it. He really made the show especially as the writing declined. Maybe the aftermath of his assassination will give the writers enough material to make the season tolerable, or they'll phone it in because their show just got fucked.

>he was just drunk bro ;)

You apologists take the bullet too.

>tfw getting some boipucci tonight

>wah wah look what this celeb said about based daddy trump

I don't even care about Spacey or HoC, he probably is a massive fucking creep, but this whole "down the memory hole" thing scares the fuck out of me.
Same thing when Hulk Hogan said nigger, next thing you know, he was scrubbed from WWE history, like he never existed.

The kid said he picked up husband and wife style, carried him into a bedroom and then laid on him. Not a "quick exchange" like you've conjured.

>le "I use this face for every emotion" woman

I expect Netflix will keep the show in their catalog unless there's mass protest (probably won't be) but they'll add a disclaimer or something to the description. Maybe before the first episode begins they'll even do an intro that says "Oh there was controversy about our star but you can learn to separate the work from the actor, oh he also still gets money from this"

He was already in the bedroom, laying at the foot of the bed.

What's the point of this other than getting RT on twitter ?
They didn't cut Spacey of the whole show, he's still the main character

>go to a gay party full of drunk/drugged men
>woah someone hit on me!
Do women really do this?

It's not the same thing you nigger.

>Netflix provided the bulk of the funding for the first season of Star Trek: Discovery
>actor in STD gets a bit of the spotlight
>completely fucks over House of Card's star, ruining their prize show forever
How livid is Netflix right now and how long until they digitally replace Spacey and make a few calls to get Rapp's character (or himself) killed off?

In what way, you dirty spic?

If she gets assraped or there's some lez molestation of any sort someone make a thread so I can watch it.

On an unrelated note, it's funny how people lose their shit over a drunk and probably coked up actor making a Minor (not a kid, there are two terms with distinctive definitions, learn the language) uncomfortable when that little fuck shouldn't have been there in the first place. You don't want your 14yo to be fucked in the ass by a coked up faggot, how about you don't let him go to a drug and alcohol infused orgy?

Or are we still pretending taking it in the ass isn't the admission fee in Virtuewood?

They’ll have to phone it in. Claire was going to kill Frank at the end of the series to maintain her power, or they kill each other like that dream in S3 he kept having. They have to film him for at least 30 seconds, even if it is just to kill him. Killing him off screen is just fucking lazy and unfair to people who still watch this shit show.

Russia is doing the same. LMAO. Literal nation of sheeple.

I think it’s stupid how we do this shit nowadays whenever someone commits a crime. I don’t give a fuck about how shitty of a person x actor is that doesn’t mean you get to deprive the world of a good movie/tv show. Jimmy Page had a relationship with a 14 year old girl for years but you don’t see Led Zeppelin removed from the hall of fame. Judge based on the quality of the media not the fucked up people who created it.

Didn't the defense secretary of the UK just have to resign because of sexual harassment allegations that the media blew up?

But Led Zeppelin was better than post-season 2 of HoC

can someone tell me if spacey has actually been proven to have done anything. not defending him, but this all seems like overblown because of the weinstein stuff, like hysteria. like witch hunt tabloid shit goin down. i don't honestly care about actors personal lives, but this is shitting up the boards imo and i'm curious.

There is no "proof" like there's no proof that Cosby did anything wrong. There's enough evidence though that we can be pretty certain that he had a thing for underage boys.

>sexual harassment allegations against Michael Fallon, the fucking Secretary of Defense for the UK
>resigns, regarded as a bad bad man
>not even days ago
How short is your memory?

>certain
i don't know guys. this is a lot of assumptions based on very little. i know this stuff really does happen, and it's awful. but that story doesn't sound like something worth ruining someone's career and reputation over. like it's jumping to the worst possible case scenario.

The only thing we absolutely know for sure is that he's gay, he's admitted that much himself. Many (most?) have inferred this for some time because his lack of wife and interactions with women, dodging the question, and various rumors for decades. Some rumors, however, have alleged that he has something for very young men.

Several men have come forward now claiming that Spacey harassed them and there's various reports from the production of House of Cards now. I'm sure more will follow. There's a small band of accusers but based on that alone, Spacey could very well be innocent. However, he didn't deny the allegations and apparently attempted to deflect this by coming out as gay and saying he didn't remember.

What's most damning, however, is the fact that he's going to treatment. A person doesn't get treatment for something they don't have. One might see this as confirmation of some or all of the rumors. I hope such treatment exists and can help the man and he can live out the rest of his days in (relative) peace, crime or no crime. Justice should be served if needed, of course, but we don't yet know the exact crimes or if there truly was a crime.

Different era. Same reason why apparently it was acceptable for Hollywood to give Roman the rapist Polanski a standing ovation.

"Sexual Harassment"
He touched a journalist's knee 10 years ago and thats why he resigned.

It's fucking laughable

>fall for the Russian alt-left and alt-right meme
>elect a retard who isn't doing anything he said he would
>I-I'm not retarded... I-I swear...
L M A O

>call out a smug European on bullshit
>you pull out whataboutism and try to deflect
I'm guessing you're Russian because this is straight out of your dumb propaganda playbook

>Francis dies
>Claire is now the protagonist
How many more seasons of that shit?

yes and now it is okay to qualify as rape in public. time changes and men are more and more shown to be egotistical pigs, so they get punished.

>show cancelled once not-Hillary gets into power

IT WAS HER TURN!!

>say something that anyone who's seen European news even in the past few days would know was wrong
>get buttblasted
>"oh YEAH well your country did X"
Never fucking change Europe

They will just throw CGI Spacey down the stairs and Claire will yell "HELP! HELP! THE PRESIDENT HAS FALLEN!"

How long until the USA gets to save Europe from itself again? Fascism, Communism, what could be next? Tune in next week.

As a European, fuck you for that brainlet defense

surely if he was guilty he wouldn't go and act in a guilty manner i.e. going for treatment. he seems to be trying to save face and do the right thing, but it's backfired. people hear what they want to hear.

also unrelated, i didn't know that paedophilia = 14 year olds. it's a dodgy subject but plenty of them are sexually active, young adults. of course its wrong for grown men and women to target them, and they're certainly vulnerable. but i wouldn't call if paedophilia. not all 14 year olds are the at same maturity level. i know it's fucked what allegedly happened but plenty of people hit on '18' year olds only to find out that they're quite a bit younger. i don't know, just throwing around that word in this context seems a bit over the top.

SAY IT WITH ME: MADAME PRESIDENT

This gif was great before and is so much better now

Fucking this, this is the shit I have nightmares about. Some misunderstanding about a taboo topic and people are ready to lynch you.

anyway that's what those dumb motherfuckers get for not ending house of cards this season on a high note and trying to play for more shekels.

That's the face he makes right before he fucks you in exchange for favors.

Frankly the only way this season could be saved is if it ended as a dream and we find out frank was just having a nightmare and everything after season 2 was fake.

>now that he's retired, he can kick back, buy that care he always wanted, and relax

>current year+2
>still denying the trump curse

If I was a teacher I would probably keep a bodycam on me at all fucking times so if anybody tries to pull sneaky shit on me I can disprove them and (hopefully) save my career and life from being ruined in a heartbeat over a false allegation.