Are my fellow Carolfags enjoying her new series? I think its a lot better than Kelly Deconnick's run so far

Are my fellow Carolfags enjoying her new series? I think its a lot better than Kelly Deconnick's run so far

>fellow Carolfags
>fellow
>Carolfags

>fellow Carolfags

Sure, it's pretty good so far.

>fellow Carolfags

nobody is reading your shit comic, unironically kill yourself

>fellow Carolfags

I am actually surprised that her new book, the book of Carol Danvers, AKA the biggest hero ever, the YAAS QUEEN book, is selling like SHIT.

Not even the first issue sold well. Tumblrinas really don't buy comics after all.

>Carolfags

People don't buy good books, who's surprised?

Nobody buys comics that aren't Batman or event comics

>Steve Rogers cosplaying as Carol.jpg

>good books

It's actually quite good

>its good
Prove it storytime the first issue

Between her series, Ultimates and A-Force Carol's got one of the best post-SW track records.

No true. "Wonder Woman" is at its 16 issue and is selling better than YAAS QUEEN the biggest fascist hero ever.

you're right actually, harley quinn sells too

>I think its a lot better than Kelly Deconnick's run so far
Man, this is hilarious.

I remember when this shit was being published and Carolfags were treating it like it was "Watchmen".

I liked it at the time but by the end I realised it wasnt really great at all

What exactly is "Carol Danvers"?
From what I've read, I would describe her as a Air Force vet that likes fighting but self-image problems that tried to reinvent self into a better role model for children to moderate degrees of success.

>my fellow Carolfags

It's not bad, but it feels as though it's on the edge of a precipice and only needs a small push to fall into complete shit. On the other side it would take much more for it to reach a status as a great book. That's not to say it has more bad elements than good, as it's very much in the middle, but the negative qualities are particular issues that compound in a way that hints towards excessive influence from the KSD run over ones which better utilize her character and the positive ones are standard and seem to almost be played down.

Is she still sending ethnic children to Guantanamo for crimes absolutely no one committed?

What is this from?

Watching paint dry is better than KSDs run.

>being a Carolfag

Post the edit where she tries to get the muslim girl to suck her dick

>fellow carolfags

>being a carolfag