Best cgi ever made.

HOLA SBARRRLOOOO

He doesn't, I use my beard.

Would sail with
>tfw you'll never be a shark man striking fear into mortals on the dark sea

The GOAT theme of the series. fight me

He's not /ourpierat/

Why the fuck was his cgi so good?!

There's a breakdown on youtube, it was real cutting edge stuff employed practical effects and CG combined, like every tentacle was separately modeled or some crap

Probably the second best CGI character in a live action film in history next to Golum.

Too bad the the Pirates sequels are bloated messes killed by over plotting and Depp wank.

>practical

Still better than the 4th and 5th. Only thing that I really didn't like in the trilogy was Jones' arc's conclusion.

Well fuck, that's me rumbled. Goddamn.
For me Davey Jones is at the top, the prawns from D9 are second and then Gollum.

delet this

Fucking this

When I first saw it, I thought they used prosthetics and cgi to clean it up/enhance

The fact that it's cgi 100% is ILM wizard tier. The best cgi character still nothing has beat it, based

How do we go from this...

... to this!

My great uncle who was in the Navy during the Korean War took me to see the second movie. I don’t remember shit about this movie other than Johnny Depp going through the jungle on a Ferris Wheel & my uncle talking shit about the Davy Jones character the whole car ride home.
>Davy Jones locker is a place where you lose things at sea he isn’t some damn sea monster

The cat is still in the bag mister turner!
Please HELP mr. Turner this fucking thing is vicious.
SECURE THE CAT MISTER TURNER.

He's not a pie rat, you idiot, he HUNTS pie rats

why didnt salazar team up with jones

yag...

>why didn't this pirate hunter team up with the people he despises
IUNNO

they both hunted pierats

pirates is a shit franchise.

Dead Man's Chest is unironically my favorite Pirates movie. Davy Jones was such a great villain, every scene with him was fantastic, especially the first one on the shipwreck. CGI was amazing, too. Top notch comfy movie.

This. First one was the only good movie

3 was the point where they should have stopped.Say what you want but it was the perfect way to end it.
4 was shit and I don't know what to expect to see in 5

Pie rats no no no no NO no no. Capitan!

JACK SPARROAH vs YAG SBARRO

>tfw we will never live in a universe where Pirates of the Carribean is more of an adventure series than just Wacky Ghost Ship #194927

2>3>1>5>4

>inb4 1 is the best
No it isn't, it's a pretty cliche action flick, it lacked the spark that they've found in 2. Both in terms of art direction and music and characters, 1 was just bland

2 is the best

but 3 is not better than 1 you pleb

It's weird how they're doing their best not to establish a proper franchise. First trilogy worked as a whole, 4 and 5 are just spin offs, there's a limit to how good a spin off can be.

3 easily beats 1 because it has the best soundtrack. Also, they've fleshed out the setting very well by the end of a trilogy. It felt like a cool coherent world. It doesn't anymore though

>implying he wouldn’t browse /d/