Injustice 2: The Green Edition

Injustice 2 Thread

Swamp Thing and the Slaughter Swamp stage were both confirmed today and Black Canary was recently added to the beta which is ending soon.

Swamp Thing Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=WKZNHiva7dc&feature=youtu.be

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

First for butthurt red hood fags

I want to see his gears

FIRST FOR HARLEY/IVY

I still say his plant nostrils thingies should be more prominent

DLC MASTER WISHLIST
>Livewire
>Orion
>Black Manta
>Booster Gold
>Livewire
>Red Tornado
>Larfleeze
>Plastic Man
>Hellboy

Probably gonna look a lot like this.

Shittiest ship in comics

utterly disgusting.

can you just ship Aquaman and Martian Manhunter like every normal people do?

>Larfleeze
>Livewire
>Plastic Man

I'd suck a dick for this.

I most likely this one too.

except for Red Tornado, it's not a bad list. WOuld need a Ted Kord skin for dialogue with Green Lantern

What's the general Sup Forumssensus on this then? Are you Anons gonna preorder? Buy Day One? I was thinking of preordering but when I saw the price I said fuck that.

Do you think they have a decent roster so far? Whi's your favourite character? Not for maining, but in general

Mine is probably WW

We're getting the wings so I'm sure we're getting the horns

She was my main last game, i hope she hasn't been screwed too much (I barely used the sword stance, so I probably am)

>implying boon will cater to comic fans

The dlc will be :
>red hood
>starfire
>constantine
>vixen
>manta
>spawn
>sub zero
>vixen
>steppenwolf

And your gonna like it

Anyone think he kinda looks like Atrocitus?

Whats wrong with Red Tornado? If anything, it would be good practice for Fujin for MK11

Why everyone wants Red Hood?
Why no one outside Sup Forums wants Plastic Man?

So what if Scarecrow is just an alternative skin for the Joker? Change his knife to that needle-glove, keep the gases. Scythe to crowbar somehow. And does Crane uses guns at all? That the only problem I can see

Who else /Batgirl/ here?

Cuz he's literally a "phss, nothin personal kid" character that appeals to high schoolers

Because casuals have a hard on for Jason ever since the UTRH movie. I dont mind the character, and the movie was good, but christ hes been pushed a lot lately. Not to mention we're well fitted with Bat characters already

Blue Beetle typically but Swamp Things design and moves are fucking sick.
Also post nu-JL
>Supergirl
>Blue Beetle
>Red Arrow
>Wally West Flash
>Damian Robin/Batman
>Firestorm
Who else?

>wanting more batman characters

piss off

Because he's popular and fans like him? It's not hard to figure out why.

And nobody cares about Plastic Man unfortunately.

I'm crazy excited for it but I'm a DC/NRS whore so I'm biased. I pre-ordered the ultimate edition because fuck it, why not? Definitely gonna main Swamp Thing, will probably give Robin a go as well. Roster is a tad Bat-heavy but that's to be expected.

But all those characters are in comic books, how are they not catered to comic fans?

Updated Aquaman face/design when?
I can only assume the reason we've gotten the characters we have in the beta so far is because they're the only characters/designs that are finalised.

I don't recognize over half of these characters but there's plenty of Batman stuff so that's cool

I wish they would drop these literal whos and make a Batman game

He could also end up being a Yellow Lantern as a Sinestro skin but that's just wishful thinking until we know more.

no one likes red tornado. It's an even shittier Vision.

Batcucks are the worst.

I would preorder but it's not available in my country yet
Roster's okay for me, favorite character's probably Batman or Hal Jordan, hard to say

More like Atrocitus looks like Swamp Thing.

WHENS SELINA

Those characters I listed are all in movies/tv/cartoons. Half the characters u listed aren't

I like both him and Vision, though.

Not soon enough. The wait for best girl is the worst.

And? Do they suddenly stop being comic book characters because they got adapted at some point? Choosing ones who have been in movies, shows, games and cartoons appeals to both casual fans and fans of their original comics, why is it a problem?

I hope they bring back her Arkham City costume, it's literally the perfect Catwoman design

Is there a reason based in the comics as to why Robin has a sword in this game, or is it just the devs being edgy for the sake of it? I'm not hating on it, since it's a neat concept, I just don't understand why they'd go for that instead of a staff.

Who do you think will make boon more money? Characters that normies know from tv or chracters that only comic readers know? (Which are rare these days)

>vixen with Animal Man skin
>Based Manta
>implying that's bad

But that's literally all I wanted for the DLC...

I feel like we're arguing the same point here. Sorry I thought you were saying they shouldn't use characters who have been adapted.

Are they going to be retarded and restrict unlocks to accounts in local again?
>man, I'm glad I bought/unlocked all this stuff so my friends can come around and use whatever they want
>oh wait, they can't because it only applies to player 1

I can only imagine how the internet would explode when Boon reveal Red Hood.

This Robin is Damian Wayne, Batman's son with Talia al Ghul who was raised as an assassin until he was like ten. His weapon of choice is a sword. In normal continuity Damian is still 13 and Bruce is training him to not be lethal but in Injustice Damian joined up with Supes as a kid and is now an edgy twenty year old mad at his dad so he's using his sword again.

Not saying it's bad. Just saying that's what we're gonna get
Almost as big as a half life 3 reveal. Every single high school kid on YouTube wants him. It would be ridiculous not to have him in the game

Can;t the second player just use a guest account and have access to the unlocks?

Does Swamp-Thing's swamp stage have a name?

>tfw kids only know Red Hood because of Arkham Knight
Don't know how I feel about this.

This why I think they will not reveal him anytime soon. He's too popular to be revealed now.

So if we have both Swamp-Thing and Poison Ivy, is it possible we'll get both Captain Cold and Killer Frost?

Speak for yourself faggot

...Constantine would be an oddly interesting combatant.
How would that work exactly?

They didn't say it in the trailer but in the Beta there was a glitch where the announcer would say Slaughter Swamp when Atlantis was chosen so that's probably the name.

My niggas!

>Slaughter Swamp
That's Solomon Grundy's swamp, not Swamp-Thing. Does this make Solomon Grundy's inclusion more likely?

Probably not. Cold seems like he'll have Mr, Freeze as a skin and we'll likely get Sub-Zero as the MK guest this time. That's more than enough ice characters.

>Cold seems like he'll have Mr, Freeze
That would be quite unprecedented, I doubt they'd do it.

Probably not.

If anything, the leak will continue to be true and we'll get Captain Cold and Mr. Freeze.

Have you watched justice league dark? If you haven't, he basically spams spells everywhere

They might have just wanted a famous DC swamp. Are there any others?

Frost is gone, Cold will get a Mr Freeze skin. Swamp Thing is a grappler and Ivy is likely a trap based character

I like to imagine that since its the same VA as the tv series and the Arrow cameo, isn't he a sort of alright fighter as well as a spell spammer?

How? They've already confirmed Power Girl, Zoom and John Stewart as skins with unique voices and dialogue.

Which is terrible fucking idea. I love Constantine, but let's not encourage more spell throwing faggotry recent books/media has been pushing on him by adding him in this game

what? that's the first time I've ever heard of that.

Power Girl, Zoom and John Stewart are similar characters from the same franchise to the people they're skins of with near identical powersets.
Cold is a Flash character, Freeze is a Batman character. They look nothing alike, and their moveset is very different. Cold has a gun and is faster, Freeze has his armor, making him slower but stronger and more resistant.

>spell spammer
This is the exact opposite of what John is. Fuck JLD and everything the like doing this with Constantine

I'm tempted to pre-order for Darkseid but in the back of my mind i'm always concerned a game will end up shitty. I did pre-order MKX though and I was happy with that.

Yeah and John Stewart doesn't use jet plane constructs and Zoom would use speed to murder people, they aren't going to be exact matches man.

Freeze is a villain with a freezing gun, it's close enough. The casual Batman fans who would want it aren't going to care if it's not 100% accurate, it's just a fanservice skin.

NRS are fairly consistent with their games. If you liked MKX you'll probably like this too.

What did the Injustice Team meant by this?

Ra's Al Ghul.

No joke, Catwoman was the first character that I wanted Boon to confirm once Injustice 2 was revealed.

>Swamp Thing looking THIS fucking amazing
>His super is Knock up in air and then knock them down
>It's quit literally the exact opposite
>We won't get a The Red and The Green vs. The Black sub story resulting in adding Animal Man/Vixen and Anton Arcane/Avatar of Death.

I'll pre-order when Scarecrow is confirmed.

I pre-ordered the $99 dollar edition.

Roster's pretty good so far. Waiting for a Catwoman and/or Joker confirmation to be fully happy.

Catwoman and Harley were my two favorite fighters in the first Injustice.

He's seriously fucking perfect, way better than I ever thought he would be in this.

Superman, GL, and Aquaman, and Jaime's my boy

Probably referring to the reveal being delayed from the 8th or something to today
My favorite characters? I was hoping for Grodd and Swamp Thing and I got both

Fucking why? His moveset potential is limited and he's yet another bat character.

It's actually "The Grey", I wish Grundy was back and able to use it

I guess he could be a premium skin for Robin.

Other than that, he'd be a waste of a character.

I'm sold. Been thinking about a ps4 for awhile, but this is it. I was going to wait for the inevitable PC ultimate edition, but I need to fight for the green.

Why do you want Scarecrow? He doesn't belong in a fighting game. He's not a fighter, everything he does relies on his fear gas.

>Implying boon will cater to comic fans.
>Everyone listed save Sub-Zero is a C-List or lower character that only comic fans would care about.
Uh...

Swamp-Thing's moveset is similar to what I expect Groot to be like in MvC:I

Oh boy. Looks like Ivy will be at odds with Swampy

Fear gas game mechanics
Yellow Ring
Crane-style

Scythe characters are cool man.

>Scythe
Doesn't he usually use a pitchfork?

>He's not a fighter, everything he does relies on his fear gas.
Exactly.
I also love his costumes. Especially the one in the last Arkham game.

Also wasn't his fear gas the cause of Superman flying Lois Lane into space?

He's used both plenty of times.

>no one likes red tornado. It's an even shittier Vision.
Lois's soul is put in Red Tornado I would not hate this.

>post-Robinson E2 ideas
stop

>both were written by Taylor
God please no