GOAT Batsuit

You can choose only one (1) and you have to explain your pick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpV5k8sNnkU
youtube.com/watch?v=z_dIvogoVhw
youtube.com/watch?v=PexScEfYItE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Batman Begins.

Looks cool and functional without being overdesigned like TDK's, the thick neck makes it feel intimidating, and it has the best cape by far.

Batman & Robin

The nipples.

>not going with the Ice version
Pleb

The Batman Returns one because it was always my favorite.

the last 4 are fucking awful. The best ones are the second and the one in the middle.

I can't name a single one of these suits though, no idea what they are from

the dark knight one
looks sleek, makes Batman look agile and not an action figure or a caveman and has perfect sized ears

If it has nipples it cannot be GOAT. If it prevents batman from turning his head left/right then it cannot be goat. So that leaves what?...three options?

BvS because old pissed off no nonsense Batman is best Batman.

Kilmer Batman. I don’t know why

>functional
>can't turn your neck

Two. Three if you count BvS (I don't)

BvS has the best cape. The cape of BB suit looks kind of tacked on. I have the same problem with the cape of TDK suit.

BvS was best suit, but i don't like the Miller logo

I like the batfleck suit a lot because it doesn't look like tight-fitting body armor, which would be the worst kind of body armor. It's the suit that would make the most sense to what Batman is sort of supposed to be : more of a detective than an action-hero.
Too bad it's also in the movie in which batman ends up caught in the most explosions, car crashes and gunfights.

that's not a real picture of batfleck, it's promo art or something. in the movie he looked fat

The thick neck is the one thing I don't like about the Begins suit.
I agree on the cape though, that thing was glorious.

My heart tells me Batnipples but I love the Frank Miller comic I want to go with the Affleck suit even though I hated BvS

Kilmer's suit.

Sleek, functional black/silver belt, gold emblem. Shit was cash.

best one

My head tells me Affleck.
My heart tells me Burton.
My dick tells me Batnipples

Dark Knight
>Can turn head
>bullet proof
>bat gauntlet shuriken

never realized Batman Forever had nips.

>>bullet proof
retarded

Keaton. Really hits that vampire/scare thing that was intended. He’s a like a monster.

BvS wins. Looks big and is faithful to the comics.

I said looks.

Can I go with the Batman Beyond suit instead?
Better color scheme, emphasizes dat ass and has retractable wings
RETRACTABLE
WINGS

How does the mouth part work?

It's the future I don't have to explain shit.

Only one?

Out of all of them, I can narrow it down to these.

1. Affleck BvS regular suit (love the Frank Miller inspiration)

2. Keaton Returns suit (best cowl sculpt on any of the Batman masks, by far)

3. The Kilmer panther suit (has the sleekness of the Returns suit but the muscular aesthetic of the '89)

4. The Forever Sonar suit

Those 4 are absolutely gorgeous and they all have something in common. They were all sculpted by Jose Hernandez from Iron Head studios. The artist got his start breaking into Batman Returns in 1991. He sculpted and designed the Catwoman cowl and costume and Keaton's Batman cowl. He did both suits for Batman Forever and of course, the main costume and armored suit from Batman v Superman. I met him a few years ago, awesome and talented dude.

If I have to choose one, I'll go with pic related, the Sonar Suit from Batman Forever. It's a very underrated costume. I got to see it in person at Warner Bros. Studios a few years ago and it's fucking beautiful. The venting on the ears, the finned gauntlet bladed gloves, the sonar grid targeting grid eyes that pop down (they did it way before Nolan), it's just a great suit. You have to remember, this was the first time we got an all grey Batman with a large bat emblem. Before 1995, it was always blue and grey with yellow symbol or all black with yellow symbol. I remember seeing a teaser pic preview of it in a 1994 magazine and I was blown away how unique it looked. It's the right balance between organic and tech.

It's the suit Christian Bale used for his screen test for Begins.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpV5k8sNnkU

Batman Returns Keaton, because best Batman, best movie, armored design. It carries the theme of him obsessed with armoring himself with the best weapons money can buy to protect himself, because nobody else can.
youtube.com/watch?v=z_dIvogoVhw

>mfw he bought it in Japan

Affleck BvS suit > Keaton Returns suit > Kilmer black suit > Affleck BvS armored > Keaton '89 suit > Kilmer Sonar suit = Bale Begins suit > Bale TDK suit > blue nips Clooney suit > Ice armor Clooney suit

Adam West is in a league of his own. I like that costume for different reasons. It was a different time and comfy.

Why does george clooney still look like george clooney in the batsuit lol

why the fuck is the neck always made of molded rubber? make the neck out of some sort of fabric and the head part out of harder material. why is this happening? is this real life?

Yeah, the Sonar suit looks great in black.

What if they start shooting at your neck?

he's batman he can move out of the fucking way with his ninja powers fool. what do you think happens in the comic book? he stands there and waits to get shot in the neck?

What about ricocheting bullets?
What if you're facing a crazy aussie with a boomerang and some throwing skills?

what if it hits him in the mouth

why is he looking like he's taking a shit inside a tiny box?

>Batman Returns
>Bruce has to tear the mask in half because the head and cowl are all one piece of rubber.

This hands down.
Not only does it look great, it actually looks like it can hold gadgets instead of magically pulling them out his ass.

The best neck design is one with thin, fabric sides, a thick broad front (to protect his jugular and throat from being cut etc, also to house his voice distorter), and a thick plated back to protect his cervical spine, and to house wires and other technoshit.
It all should be thicker towards the back, and thinner towards the front to make it easer to look around. Batfleck is not far off achieving this design, but like others have said i think its more to do with the company that creates the suit

Another reason TDK was neat - they actually adressed that.

@4:58

youtube.com/watch?v=PexScEfYItE
If they did what you suggested, Batman would look like a pencil necked dope.

The vast majority of these are bad just because of the neck thing.

Now that's a look that strikes fear into your enemies
All he needs now is a voice distorter that makes him sound like a chipmunk

Affleck suit with the Keaton insignia would be best suit

Best batman, third worst bruce wayne. Tied with TDK for best batman movie.

89 BATMAN AND FUCK ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE!!!FACT!!!

batfleck because it looks like it makes sense as an outfit, rather than a plastic suit of armour with abs drawn on

Afleck suit > Keaton suit > Begins suit >>>> the rest.

A shitty 14 year old fan film did it better.

It's like a polished and more functional version of West's suit.

2nd clooney one, because it has a cool codpiece

They got it as close to perfect as they could on a tiny budget. A halfway stage between this and Ben's overly padded/textured suit would be great.

This one

plus it looks really good on a slimboy fuckboy like terry

nothing beats tim burton's suit

simple black and yellow it's awesome

adam west's is a joke
the "adonis god nipple suits" are weird
the nolan suits never looked good
batfleck looks good in concept art but fat on the screen

That looks like shit.

Atleast the movie suits look like they could actually stop a bullet.

to add: the ONLY problem with burton suit is that it doesn't properly fit keaton

the design is GOAT

inb4 head-turning autists

>has to have a special suit for the final fight with the bad guy

Goddamn the Schumacher films were so fucking gay.

Yeah, imagine if batman used stealth and acrobatics to avoid getting shot and didn't just use his billions to build an indestructible suit.

Toss up between this Sonar one, Affleck's BvS and the Returns Keaton one.

Batman isn't Neo or Spider-Man. A human can't dodge bullets.

The Burton films established the body armor. If you get shot, you go down. It makes sense for Batman to have the slick bullet proof plating and armor on his gloves and boots. He wouldn't last a week without them.

It ain't the Adam West Batman where he's fighting weaponless henchmen.

In Batman and Robin, yeah.

In Batman Forever it made sense though. The Riddler destroyed all of Batman's regular suits so he goes out in his experimental prototype version.

>Too bad it's also in the movie in which batman ends up caught in the most explosions, car crashes and gunfights.
What a lie lol

I guess I had forgotten about that.
Still I can imagine him walking around the batcave talking robin/alfred/whoever and walks up that cool shimmering silver one and just like "remember when we took down freeze with this suit? Shame I'll never get to wear it again, everyone's already seen me in it."

>batkeg

Westman uses the Bat Shield if he's not close enough to Bat Judo Chop the guns out of their hands.

Thats what 20+ years of fighting criminals does to you and your anus.

I think its second best but its still GOAT, pfeffer walken and devito all put in great performances Burton at peak of his game, lost of great bat manny moments

see