Say it

Say it.

Fuck off George.

Where's the fucking original cuts on UHD George.

I speak for everyone when I say we're sorry

We never deserved you senpai

I missi your creativity George.

The prequels ruined the franchise forever

That’s a nice salad you got there.

Where the fuck are those art house films, George?

he sold it to white slavers.

>sold star wars to mickey mouse

fuck you george

W H I T E S L A V E R S
H
I
T
E

S
L
A
V
E
R
S

George is a complete hack

Thank you for howard the duck, one of the most underrated movies of the XX century

we're sorry

the problem with george was the godawful dialog
everything else can be fixed

I always loved you, Georgyboy

O

I'm sorry, George...I'm so fucking sorry.

Your "Special Editions" suck donkey balls

Should've stuck to cars and become a professional racer instead of a filmmaker.

fuck you george.

You're movies after ROTJ were garbage.

Clone Wars cartoon at least salvaged the lore and made the great vehicle and alien design useful.

I wish you were never born

pottery

Star wars has always been shit. We just liked the idea of star wars which was poorly executed

He should still be the idea man behind Star Wars but he really needs people behind him to rein him in in order to create magic again.

"American Graffiti was a great movie"

You should have stayed on board as a creative consultant, you're a fucking terrible writer and director.

Star Wars was a mistake.

I'm sorry George. Star wars isn't the same without weird shit and awkward writing

I HATE SAND

Sorry you had to suck so bad that you sold off your stuff dumbass.

Why didn't you just make better prequels?

Good for you. Movies are about making shitloads of beautiful money and if your kiddie shows trigger spergtards feel no guilt.

They will still pay to see your work then cry like little bitches on Sup Forums.

He was right about fucking everything. There are 6 Star Wars movies.

I'll take the hilariously flawed but earnest prequels over the corporate slush that Disney is shovelling out now.

>fuck you george, i didn't like the prequels
>but thank you for that amazing show you made that fleshed them out

Change RO To a Meh and that's about right.

I AM SORRY. PLEASE COME BACK.

to know that kids as impressionable as they are will view the new movies the same way a lot of us do the originals is mental

Clones had some of the best very scenes and atmosphere of any SW film, only plebs don't realize that

I liked American graffiti

Best cinematography of the series for sure, movie still ruined by Anakin and Padme's horribly awkward scenes. They had literal anti-chemistry. Whenever their scenes were playing, water turned to ice and gold turned to lead.

Perdoname Jorge

>Say it.
"You ruined Star Wars."

George has a wonderful imagination, and just needed someone to keep it in check besides yes-men. He had a vision, and wanted to tell a story, unlike these cookie-cutter Disney movies designed by marketing execs and focus groups to sell toys and appeal to the widest possible audience.

thx-1138 is fantastic

You fucked up.