Rogue One is literally and quantifiably much worse than TFA...

Rogue One is literally and quantifiably much worse than TFA. I've been saying it for a while and people are finally starting to pick up on that fact
youtube.com/watch?v=GCSvj92qI2Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You Is Smart.
You Is Kind.
You Is Important.

Star Wars is gay

rouge one is solid, tfa literally fucking marvel tier quip shit and pandering to self hating white coal burners who will be forgotten when this cycle ends

it was ok, at least some what original story.
the last 2 minutes made me scream out loud, so its ok by me

I think most people are seeing new Star Wars for what it really is now. I don't know anyone who is actually excited for this new movie

>1:52:31

This guy will die of suicide.

>so autistic he makes a 2 hour long video about a 2 hour long movie
This guy has some issues.

How about we talk about movies we like instead? What's your favourite movie?

You're brain damaged. Rouge One was trash and a utter waste of Riza Ahmed, Ben Mendolsohn, Forrest Whittaker and Mads Mikkelson.

TFA was at least watchable if very derivative.

TFA is factually the worst movie between the two. There's just no defending TFA.

Of 2016? Blade Runner 2049.

favourite comedy is airplane
favourite capeshit is civil war
favourite sw movie is esb
>it was ok,
>the last 2 minutes made me scream out loud, so its ok by me
This is correct.
>at least some what original story.
This is not
100% correct
Wrong, and you have issues. Get out of the house.

You had me until the "pandering to coal burners" idiocy. Seek help.

Nostalgia fags and series loyalist need to collectively come to terms with the fact that Rogue One is THE best Star Wars film ever made. You'll be a better person for it.

TIE Fighters where the gunner faces aft.
"You talk first? I talk first?"
Throwing Phasma into the garbage chute.
Rolling hentai balls.
How did Leia know Rey?
"Got a boyfriend? A cute boyfriend?"

First 2 acts of Rogue One suck ass but the 3rd act is excellent.

Should have had more Vader though.

The visuals were excellent though.

Rogue One was really forgettable and its basically just wookiepedia the movie for people who have nothing else to live for. The movie did a bait and switch on interesting trailer material/shots and a bunch of literally who characters died for no reason.

The cool things it did like give an account for the death star weakness, show K2SO, and show Vader fucking shit up all could have been done in a Star Wars short without trying to tie them all together into a movie. I think there's enough general interest to warrant a Star Wars Animatrix equivalent.

Fuck yourself with a machete, Rogue One was boring filled with the most unlikeable characters who I couldn't give a shit about when they all died.

>Should have had more Vader though.

That was possibly the worst part of Rogue One.

obviously you're correct and nobody but the contrarians here would argue otherwise

I have serious questions about the mental health of someone who needs 2 hours to make that point, and Rogue One is certainly not the worst movie of all time. I don't understand why the hyperbole is necessary

apparently this guys shtick is just calling any popular movie the worst movie of all time? Christ what a worthless existence, North Korea pls nuke

>the last 2 minutes made me scream
Here's an embarrassing comic for you embarrassing post
(The laser pointer is fanservice)
Is NuWars the most divisive Star Wars has been?

I went to see Rouge One almost out of obligation out of being a Star Wars fan, and for me it was the most miserable movie going experiences I have had in recent memory. How did they turn Star Wars into this grim and boring action/war movie?
There was a moment where I got legitimately scared because there was a very loud yelling and I thought someone had run into the theater, but it was just from the movie and one of the Taliban Rebels were starting the attack.
It's a fucking joke that this movie is set before ANH. Rouge One looks and feels nothing like the original trilogy, despite having stuff like the Death Star and X-wings.

>2016
user...

Not the blind shaolin monk or the characters where you can't remember their names?

>Fuck yourself with a machete
Mods please publically permaban me right now

this
/thread

Same except instead of scared I was saddened. An 8 year old boy sitting next to me was bored to tears throughout he climax while his dad was LITERALLY in tears.

Who knew Rogue One was popular enough to get the contrarians angry?

Who the fuck was Ira Belle?

False

Hella fuckin epic bro

Both were equally bland

Dogs react the same way to laser pointers as cats and actually get more brain damaged by chasing them

Not even all cats act the same to laser pointers. It's up to the intelligence of the animal.

R1 has bunnyfu

I think I was programmed to hate her character because I was expecting a rugged, strong-willed, 30 year old woman.

>more than 20 minutes

He's nitpicking, I won't bother watching this.

Any star wars discussion is now split between brainlet shilling and autistic nitpicking thanks to RLM

Rouge one is for actual fans that have read the books and can understand the subtext and subtleties of the film. The force awakens is just pandering "oh look it's episode 4 again" trash, and normies eat it up.

1st and 2nd act were pretty bad..only good part out of the two was Vader on Mustafar. The 3rd act is real solid. I wish they would've went with the ending where Krennic is actually on the battlefield.

TFA is not good, except for the Kylo scenes. It didn't feel like it took place 30 years after Jedi. Way too many quips, it felt like a Marvel movie, it honestly got to the point where it took me out of the SW universe. I hope TLJ is good, it looks decent so far. I kind of just want to see the Praetorian Guards in action and Snoke in the flesh. But, he'll end up being a hologram in the Throne Room.

What fucking subtext and subtleties? The plot was so haphazardly made their wasn't even time to develop subtext in our main character's dialogue. It's all very one dimensional and equally as cash grabby as TFA, with the writers/directors pining on the fact that they got the "hardcore" star wars audience. No one actually cares about how the death star plans got to Leia, and the movie actually crushed any chance of us seeing a character WHO ALREADY DID THAT from the EU, Kyle Katarn.

>Rogue One is literally and quantifiably much worse than TFA. I've been saying it for a while and people are finally starting to pick up on that fact
Have you seen this, yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU

rogue one was better for an animated tv movie than a big screen STAR WARS feature. watching it felt off like it was meant to be a comic or a novel

Why does this faggot think talking with a cock in your mouth is a funny shtick?

She was an old hag playing a young girl. Notice how she barely moves her face for the entire movie because her wrinkles would become too prominent.

You're a normalfag

it was so tepid