Apparently this was a real tree

apparently this was a real tree

neat

I gave your mom a real tree last night

You think Arnold got that big by pushing pencils?

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AW NAW HE DI'N'T

Am I supposed to be impressed?

that caber looks kinda thin compared to arnie's though

it was a fake arnold though

>So in this scene it is me carrying the tree, I have chopped down the tree and I am carrying it because I am very strong. Really in this movie I am just the strongest guy, I beat everbody haha.

I can tell you a log like this weights around 250 pounds. I carry these on a daily basis.

t. Logger

>apparently this was a real tree
It wasn't.

That was a prop made of sold steel

full circle

realer than those muscles

Lenin did it bettet
honestly, Google it

>Worn out soldiers who has been through physical activity throughout the day and has probably carried it for hours
>A Russian lady who probably carried it for a minute at most

i heard it was lead and that out of frame there are two fat ladies balancing on either end

Your mom told me I'm a real human bean. She named me Joe

Exactly this. Originally, that wasn't even part of the script. He just showed up carrying it and they worked it in.

>butt hurt burger on anonymous anime forum

its also shooped

The picture makes it seem like a butthurt Russian made it.

The woman even has shoulder support. Would love to see how long she can carry it above her head.

Are you a big guy?

Come to Scotland ya wee shit and you'll see the Caber toss and know it's not shooped

t. butthurt army reject

Yeah, this is the real one

>The introduction to Matrix as he comes out of the forest, with close ups on his boots, chest, biceps etc was shot and edited in a similar fashion as Leni Riefenstahl's Nazi propaganda movies. According to director Mark L. Lester this was done to represent the notion of the invincible man of the earth emerging from the forest.

Stop memeing nazi shit you shitlords

>Getting this defensive about memes.
No wonder you burgers got rekt by fucking Pajeets of all people at a recent joint military drill

I work in lumber and lift logs like that every single day. Arnold should have no problem with it.