ruins your show

> ruins your show

Horrible episode

How could they ruin a show by only being in one episode?

foreshadowing user

They are gonna be the focus on season 3.

desu for some reason, the whole episode with them looked like some british show

if she didn't have that accent, and that white dude didn't act to cliche it would of been more tolerable.

Kai Greene as Funshine (dude on right)

really intelligent person, just watch "Generation Iron" & "Generation Iron 2"

i didnt even realise it was him.
probably because he didnt have his signature dreads

DELET

What show is this?

Seriously, this episode felt like it was out of one of those Marvel or DC universe television spinoff series.

80s nostalgia : the netflix series
also known as Stranger things

Thanks I haven't even started that show.

Multi-racial 80's tv gang + white guy.

fuck, yeah they would be

Battletoads: The Animated Series

After all the complaints, I was expecting absolute shit from episode 7. Almost skipped it.
But we watched it and it was not a big deal at all. Yeah shittier than the main plot but not anything to get worked up about. Eleven had to do something of substance before she decided to go to her friends. You're all fags.

As boring as this episode is I don't think it would get as much flack as it does if it was placed earlier in the season as everything was still building up. Shit starts going down at the lab and then suddenly instead of focusing on that we have to spend a whole episode with these fucking wankers.

There was a white chick too. And honestly, they were the most annoying out of all of them.

I had hoped the police would've shot them dead during the raid

>alt right pussies dont cry abut literally ev-

Episode was fine, just wasn't on the level of other episodes of Season 2. Sup Forumss full of whiny cunts.

black dude on the right looks like he's screaming with mouth wide open in the thumbnail

because there was only one white guy

I do NOT want to believe...

cannot unsee

That's how I feel about it, too. Yes, it doesn't really fit and it's obviously a low point in the series, but it's not horrible. The Chicago plot only takes up half of an episode, and Eleven is always the focus anyway.

What is Kai Greene thinking about in this scene, and why is it a grapefruit?

she could have mercy killed her mother after seeing the hell she's being put through instead of leaving her alive, that would been more character building

but eleven is terrible by default

i enjoyed it, it showed eleven dealing with the moral dilemma of recidivism and the death penalty

i'm glad they put it all in one episode rather than have it keep being revisited as the B-plot in another two

*poos in your path*

I thought it was the beginning of a spinoff.

Is it incorrect to describe this episode as Elf meets Hotline Miami 2 meets Revenge of the Sith?

He did though. They were just a little hard to see

holy kek
GOAT tier Stranger Meme

you shouild

Funshine - allegedly large dude to be afraid of...actor's height 5'8"
>Finn is 5'7"

I hope they do appear in Season 3 because all the "kids" are going to tower him

>Checked
Manlets BTFO

Spin off with season 4 crossover

>tfw the poo in the loo had more moustache than my dude Billy or the Sherrif