Anyone else here not gay but in love with the Goose?

Anyone else here not gay but in love with the Goose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0d0mvVaW1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rnEkboR86h0
youtu.be/IadJ7VPkoyk?t=89
youtube.com/watch?v=NyvSfilifks
youtu.be/NyvSfilifks?t=146
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZztDT01CII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

... yes

seems like hes probably the coolest guy alive in his age bracket

Yeah, totally not gay or anything, but i'd probably let him fuck me. again, not gay.

Yes. I enjoy his work.

yeah, not gay but... boy I want to spend the rest of my life with that man

Not gay but I'd suck his dick if he asked. That's literally ungay.

Not gay but would love to have him naked on top of me and rubbing his peepee against my naked peepee.

>the Goose will never passionately explain Jazz to you
youtube.com/watch?v=X0d0mvVaW1Y

For a website that hates Canadians so much, how come so many of them are /ourguys/?

>Ryan Gosling
>James Cameron
>Justin Bieber
>William Shatner
>Keanu Reeves

Ryan Gosling and Eric Roberts are the only actors I might consider myself emotionally attached to. I like the films Gosling is in, and Roberts seems like a really nice, genuinely awesome person. It will kinda suck when they die. Most of the celebrity deaths are just whatever to me and I really don't care, but these two will probably hit me.

>most Canadians are faggots
>a few Canadians aren't
>the few move to America and become famous
Makes sense to me.

He's probably the only actor alive today under 40 who can still pull off that old school James Dean type swagger. Even when the Goose is cast in comedic roles he still has that aura about him. Compare this to your generic run of the mill capeshit actors like Chris Pratt who are all moderately tough, but non-threatening men who throw around quips all day.

There's just something about him. It's hard to explain

Did someone say GOOSE THREAD>?

He's not Henry Cavill.

There's something inside him. It's hard to explain.
They're talking about him. But he's still the same.

Henry Cavill is just a less charismatic Pierce Brosnan. The Goose is his own brand of cool.

not gay but I want to go with him on mountain trip with one tent, one person tent...

Goose actually looks like a man in an era of Hollywood where every male model looks like a literal faggot

Anyone gay but not in love with the Goose.

There's nothing gay about loving the Goose, it's the straightest damn thing there is.

Which one are you

Phase 8: I actively imagine life as being Ryan Gosling

somewhere between six an seven. I've tried explaining why Refn films are so good but people just refuse to say anything beyond "they're boring and weird"

Phase 4 at this point. Though I was actually just wondering more about his background and personal life yesterday, I guess it's time to take the next step.

The goose actually looks like a real charackter ,all the other stars have that numale quality to them

If they ever make a silent hill 2 movie, I hope to god they cast him as James. He'd be perfect.

>Gosling is set play Neil Armstrong, the astronaut who became the first man to walk on the Moon in 1969, in a biographical film titled First Man, based on the biography First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong. The film will be directed by La La Land and Whiplash director Damien Chazelle and released in October 2018.[170]
Who's ready for moonkino?

gosling is too sexy to play neil armstrong

> the Goose will never fuck you in the ass
why even live bros?

I'm Phase 4... will I be alright bros?

a man can dream

I kicked my Goose habit

.....I went the cold goose

Phase 8: Begin extensively listening to Ryan Gosling and his band.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnEkboR86h0

FUCKING WHEN??? IT WOULD BE A PERFECT CAST, JUST LET GOSLING GET A LITTLE ANGRY

I'd rather have someone who looks similar enough but is a good actor than some shitty actor who is a dead look alike.

Didn't a Walt Disney movie just come out last year? So unfortunately probably never.

you forgot hayden

I never had a strong opinion of him one way or the other before I saw BR2049, then he instantly became my favourite actor and I went through phases 2 to 7.
I don't like this anons.
But he's just so fucking cool.

Half nelson is top kino btw, really underrated.

Yeah, but I'm gay

i'm not gay but i'd throat his dick desu

All of Goose's films are good but underrated. He's a diamond in the rough.
The go away. Goose is not for sexual faggot.

it actually works, Goose just looks like a more modern handsome version of Neil

Phase 7 is wrong. Phase 7 is when you realize thinking about Goose is the path to enlightenment

Like I would marry him and cook his meals after he comes home from a hard day of work and fall asleep on his chest. Is this gay?

>ywn be like him
>ywn be his bro
>tfw afraid if I actually knew him irl I'd like him a little *too* much
we got GOOSE'd bros

>Damien Chazelle

get out

>TFW you just wanna meet the Goose and be friends but he's probably not as great as he seems and would hate you because you're a loser faggot and he's not and you would have nothing in common and he'd leave and never call and you'd be all alone again and you'd get drunk and think about it and never be able to watch another Goose movie ever again
help

Remember that time Andy Richter called him Goose on Conan and everyone reacted weird? do you think Andy is one of us? Do you think the Goose recognized him as a Goosehead? does he know about his nickname?

>he didn't like Whiplash

La La Land was good I'm sorry you're a faggot.

I hate this meme and I hate you

>Phase 1: Think dogs are just dumb smelly animals
>Phase 2: See photo of Goose petting dog, realize dogs are kinda cute
>Phase 3: Adopt a dog
>Phase 4: Disappointment sets in - it's not as cute as the dog Goose was petting in that photo
>Phase 5: The dog picks up on your disappointment and starts to act out. Your dog will never look at you the way that dog looked at Goose
>Phase 6: Drive your dog for hours out to the countryside, let it out of the car, and drive away listening to Kavinsky
>Phase 7: Look at all the photos of Goose petting that cute dog, travel to New York and wait every day in the same spot Goose met the dog in hopes it'll walk by again

tfw no qt dogbro to pet and make intense eye contact, why even live bros

link?

The irony of this post is astonishing

youtu.be/IadJ7VPkoyk?t=89
given Sup Forums's obsession with him I thought this would be common sense. richter outed himself

>Gosling said that Conan is the best talk show on the air
He really is /ourguy/

oh and he laughed a lot at that, maybe he likes us after all

What are your thoughts on James Cameron and the upcoming a?

>I've been waiting for years to say that
Damn I guess Richter actually does lurk here.

Avatar was trash and James Cameron hasn't made a good movie since 1997

You have to go back

i'm being a prick but the whole gosling man-love is reddit-tier shit to me, cracking actor though.

this post is reddit-tier shit (to me)

it's his best film imho

youtube.com/watch?v=NyvSfilifks
Anthony Mackie is one of us. Watch his reaction at the mere mention of Goose

is it not though? just feels disingenuous to ME.

Goose has been /ourguy/ since Drive came out. Not that you'd know because you probably migrated over during the election.

>thinks avatar was anything but trash
>likes James Cameron
>probably thinks Whiplash was oscar worthy
I'm not sure when this board became so pleb that Reddit sensibilities such as yours became the norm, but it's a damn shame that it happened.

spot on, got me there

Where is Abatap when we need him the most?

youtu.be/NyvSfilifks?t=146
>cuts conan off for saying the movie is a great ride
>interview is from 2013
>The place beyond the pines was in production
>goose's character's defining characteristic in it is that he's a great rider
goosehead comfirmed, is mackie /ourguy/?

How much are you going to cry in 2020?

>muh box office
This is why we have endless capeshit

>is mackie /ourguy/?
Yes, and he has been for a while newfag

We all are

LADS i figured out why everyone seems to be gay for the goose its basically a perfect combination of

>being attractive
>relatable and easy to reflect on in movies such as BR2049 or Drive due to his subtle, quiet, autistic-like performance
>having a sexy voice
>being alpha
>being in movies with aesthetics that appeal to us
>a hollywood actor that isnt an egotistical asshole but nice and sometimes awkward

It gets said a lot, but he really is the modern day James Dean

He'll die at a young age?

I want to have sex with his wife.

Knock on wood.
You bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZztDT01CII

emnley legg

Will frogfu and Goose ever get together?

Sorry but me and Emma are in a happy marriage.

Whiplash is pure reddit, Sup Forumseddit scum