Holy shit this was so fucking good

Holy shit this was so fucking good

Just finished this too

what did they mean by this?

So watching it could be considered a "Good Time"?

Stop shilling your movie here

>stop talking about movies on the television and film board

I just want you to know that people will be complaining they were memed into watching this shit flick.
I really hated it but the very end/credits made me feel like I didn't waste my time.

BASED

You were a convincing retard, Benny

is it this generations drive/springbreakers?

Link to the tweet?

nope

Its better than Springbreakers that's for sure.

really good, I bought how gritty and dishevelled it all is
some shots were uncomfortably close

When I saw the frog in a night kino, I knew someone on Sup Forums worked on the film

Whoever you are, hi

unstructured, pleasing to watch but overall a guilty pleasure at best. Ending scene was laughably out of place

not kino

Spring Breakers is nowhere near as good as this

Harmony Korine is a hack fraud

I liked it.

I hate people who unironically say "kino".

pretty run of the mill drama actually. nothing particularly of note about it whatsoever

Name your top 5 kinos of 2017, faggot

>2017
>kino

I guess 3 decent ones would be BR2049, dunkek, it comes at night. Good Time would be top 5-10 of the year but that's just because this year was shit.

Only thing I didn't like was the guy falling off the building

Is anyone else noticing these extremely weird posters?
And to (you), you are simple

>Oneohtrix Point Never

Similar premise has been done a few times already. I personally didnt like it, although hes a great actor.

i watched this when i was sleep deprived and while i dug the movie i dunno if that was a good call. the whole thing felt like a fever dream.

Name the films with the similar premise.

never happened

Run Lola Run

Hated Heaven Knows What, but I'll give this a go because Pattinson seems like a cool dude.

>Necro finally got a decent acting role.

looks like that whole judaism thing finally worked out for him.

I thought he was good in this too, although the writing was way too on the nose for me

fucking kek are you serious? that film was fucking shit. Don't compare that to Good Time

Fucking kek are you serious? Either learn to read or work on some memory exercises.

fucking hell, I want that black girl on my face right now

i got memed to seeing this
its pretty meh
meme music like vaporwave
too much focus on the autistic brother
this had the cleanest bank robbery in movie history, he literally asks the cashier for the money and gets it. fuck off.
hospital scene was pretty fun but still pretty bullshit
fun twist with the brother
movie goes to shit when the plot decides to go to the carnival instead of the black ex drug dealer, like really goes to shit.
robert paterson pretty much doing the hitman shit where you take someones clothes and pretend to be the person. fuck off.

and blah blah blah this movie had potential to be a good movie but its shit
also i give no fucks about the retard

>too much focus on the autistic brother

he's in the movie for like 10 minutes, and is mostly a plot device.

I think this is just a divisive film. People probably love the movie for the same reasons you hate it.

i personally have a soft spot for movies that takes place in ghetto ny, they did pretty well with the environment but the plot goes nowhere and the movie just ends.
if they chose to go to the black girl ex and steal his money and then get chased by gang members, i would understand why people love this movie but nope, i dont get why people like you are trying to say it was kino

Yeah it doesn't pay anything off, but in an exciting way.

to sum it up
>pepe cartoon
>black girl about to get BLEACHED
>black security god was watching gods of egypt documentary ie KANGZ

might have missed a few more subtle references

I'm glad you waited until it got ripped to see it instead of supporting it when it was in theaters

>theater
how about i grab a vcr and watch it on vhs

theaters are over. sell direct over the internet already.

people drop lots of money directly into streamers pockets to support their shenanigans.

they'll pay for a direct download if you dont make them jump through hoops

The main character was a loser with no self-awareness

my review for this movie, nice try.
it had potential to be a great movie but it needed more work on the plot. Not sure about the use of the autism, was it for sympathy points or what? remember the saying, never go full retard.

i will be looking forward for more movies from this guy.

you're not sure what the point of the autism was? it was the driving force behind connie trying to get his brother out of jail.

It was in theaters for like two weeks

I don't get why he continued to make out with the black girl, and I don't like the ending song, but good movie overall.

>I don't get why he continued to make out with the black girl
he was goin to fug her

Because he was a criminal and his face was on the tv, that's why he started making out with her to begin with

All of these flicks are in the same generation

get help