What would this show have been like if Jerry was never a part of it?

What would this show have been like if Jerry was never a part of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMQdtZx43D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would have been exactly the same.
Shitty

Larry David would've been the main character instead

It wouldn't have existed.

and the show would have failed, you needed jerry to appeal to the normies and you needed larry to appeal to the cynical assholes, they played off of each other beautifully

show wouldn't have worked if either of those two weren't there

anyone else was replaceable though, just as long as it didn't happen after the first episode

I feel as if the only replaceable character would have been Elaine, seriously what the fuck has that bitch contributed to the show?

Could't be done. Jerry is the glue that links the cast together. Could you imagine if it was just Elaine, Kramer, and George? It wouldn't work. You need the "normal" guy to keep others in balance.

>Elaine - Peterman stories
>Elaine - Lippman stories

Literally some of the best shit in the show. Elaine was way more up front and harsh than the others, she fit in great.

SPONGE WORTHY

There goes the title.

what the fuck why are they looking so different on this photo?

All of them were cynical assholes

>50 years ago wed have you hanging upside down with a fork in your ass, throw him out, he’s a nigger
what did Kramer mean by this?

Funny.

>Show about nothing called nothing
Pure pottery

>what the fuck has that bitch contributed to the show

No. Jerry is the necessary straight man character for the others to play off of.

I guess Elaine is a straight man as well but she couldn't carry the show on her own.

There'd be no straight man, so Sunny.

The guy was black, user

she's a billionaire

no joke

kramer get ipad

The exact same. The show's strength was literally every other character and Seinfeld was inconsequential.
For the life of me I cannot fathom why he's held in such high regard. He was the least interesting part of a show named after him and his stand up feels like it's catered to an audience of caviar-eating yuppies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMQdtZx43D4

>feels like it's catered to an audience of caviar-eating yuppies.
Were you raised in tent?

showing that even the female is as flawed as the rest of them.

Jerry is the straight man (most of the time) who all the other characters have chemistry with. Ever notice how George, Kramer and Elaine rarely have funny moments between each other exclusively? It's almost always one of them and Jerry (if not a secondary character).

kys

>Kramer knocks on door
>Person answers
>Wife is at kitchen
>Daughter doing homework on table
>Looks around, asks for whatever and leaves
>The end

sweet fancy moses

>seriously what the fuck has that bitch contributed to the show?

They could have easily ditched kramer

Jerry had half the jokes

it would've been a huge advertisement for Kramerica Industries

elaine was more important than Kramer

Larry = George

Purple 23 anyone get that?

>he's a nigger

Over rated show, watching it now, alot of the comedy pacing is off due to their bad timing.

Good

Jerry was never part of it.
It was implied that Jerry died before the first episode and was a ghost the whole time

cuteness

elaine is the second best character and the true plebfilter, if you don't like elaine/think she is funny in the same way as the rest of the crew you honestly have some hangups about women

and yeah, you need jerry. he's the glue that holds all the crazy together, along with elaine occasionally.

>hating on the straight man

i hate people who do this. it's an important role. this is close to saying there is no need for jason bateman in arrested development

Elaine is seriously the most based female character in TV history. No feminism bullshit, no "muh strong independent womanz!", just pure charisma, humour and sexiness.

>No feminism bullshit, no "muh strong independent womanz!"

Have you ever watched the show?

holy shit, that completely flew over my head

Elaine was so fucking cute back then

have you?

she got offended because mannequins in a store were unrealistic portrayals of women

nice bait

>rewatching the show
>realise that nobody ever interacts directly with jerry apart from Kramer who can see ghosts

Elaine called out Monks when they only hired big titted waitresses
Elaine also fucked with the old lady who thought she was a germ encrusted slut

Based Elaine

She was also very pro abortion, and shat on Poppy and her mover boyfriend when finding out they were anti abortion.

Here you go you idiots. You're lucky I'm bored. Here's your answer.