Post an actor who is almost legendary, almost "LEGIT", almost GOAT and what they have to do to reach that plateau

Post an actor who is almost legendary, almost "LEGIT", almost GOAT and what they have to do to reach that plateau.
>Stop doing all grounded in reality romance drama's where he's the sensitive loverboi leading man
He's literally been in a bajillion of these.

He's literally been in one of those

No more capeshit, no more flicks

blue valentine
and the doll one

You didn't see either of those movies did you? The Notebook is the only one that fits your description

For real what he needs to do is lay off the "silent tough guy" schtick, show a little more energy and range, maybe do more comedy

I'm looking forward to that super Shyamalan movie coming out that he's in though.

Literally just keep up the good work for a couple more years

>good work
Like what?

this

Also Philip Seymour Hoffman was close and would no doubt have ended up undisputed GOAT if he didn't like chasing the dragon

Cosmopolis
Maps to the Stars
The Rover
The Lost City of Z
Good Time

>For real what he needs to do is lay off the "silent tough guy" schtick
The last time he did this before nurunner was in 2013 for OGF though..

Hoffman did reach GOAT status, it's just that it's in a Lee J Cobb sort of way

He already was the undisputed GOAT before he died. Or best of his generation at the very least

He was the GOAT
Joaquin holds the torch now naturally

He's already 100% legit, the normies just haven't caught on yet

have you not seen blade runner 2049

Reread that post bud

He's shaping up to have a great year, Call Be Your Name, that new Del Toro film AND Spielberg oscar bait. They'll catch on.

PSH was a terribel terrible actor, why do people rate him so highly? The type of actor that when he appears in a film you go oh ffs not him.

>types like a retard
>has retarded opinions
Every time.

He was a fat smack head. What film was he good in? Tell me his great performances.

All of them. He was in a few bad movies but I literally never saw him do a bad job

Fair enough, different tastes, looked & acted like a deviant to me, coudn't take to him.

I actually don't know what this guy does to fuck everything up for himself. He's great, but he's always getting fired. Drug problem?

Big ego.

He's so weird looking

Drop the Snyder trash and just go for the role he was born to play.

James Bond

The next James Bond should be Toby Kebbell.

Too nice, too gay

Dude looks like a monkey tbqh

Watch The Man From UNCLE, he has a pretty perfect Bond persona

Half Nelson needs more recognition. He saves that film.

His first iconic role for sure.

umm no dude.

Crazy Stupid Love and Notebook as well.

Capote is literally THE PSH movie. I'm not his biggest fan either but it's good.

If dubs, the Goose accepts an Oscar in a denim jacket and t-shirt.

well he did play Koba.

Gosling has two modes

Charming & Autistic. Woah dude, amazing range. Truly the actor of our generations.