Let's go easy on him for the next few weeks, folks. He lost his mother

Let's go easy on him for the next few weeks, folks. He lost his mother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Scpo9hvXitE
youtube.com/watch?v=gc40zIaCw6U
youtube.com/watch?v=b3fxxS5mCbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's honestly not even that bad. He doesn't take his show too seriously unlike the other late night hosts, who function as the daily hour of hate against trump

He should hire Mossad to track her down, just like everyone from Hollywood does

literally who

He hates himself more than anyone here anyway.

This desu, the other cunts make Fallon and Corden seem tolerable. What a shitshow.

he's unironically by far the best night show host on right now, clearly 2 tiers below the recently retireds, but also 5 tiers above everyone else currently airing

yeah, the show itself is kinda dull but it produces some halfway decent youtube clips. Colbert and the Daily Show are unwatchable

Should be e out get on a leadgh

He dance.
He white bread.

But most importantly
His mom dead.

but can't your audience take the real you? he always has to preface things, put it through a filter

Craig Ferguson did it back in 2008
youtube.com/watch?v=Scpo9hvXitE

>be in 40s-50s
>elderly parent finally dies
I can’t believe people even call off work for this shit, my 55-yo manager is off tomorrow because his mother is in hospice and I guarantee he sits at home drinking a case of molson doing fuck all.

So what? Only retards watch late night, all hosts dumb down their shit

The best talk show host. Miss that guy.

I agree with this. Why are people hating on him?

if it's dumb enough to be on late-nite then these threads are full of dumb people like you and me, we aren't helpful to this board

You're just setting the bar too low. Jimmy Fallon is fucking awful.

ITT
>Sup Forumstards so butthurt that other hosts attack their precious baby trump that they actually pretend Kimmel isnt't the most insufferable person on TV right now

All shows are shit regardless of politics.

>He's honestly not even that bad

>Guest: *breathes*
>Jimmy: *dies laughing*

He understands what the point of the Tonight Show is. Colbert and Seth Meyers want to be a political """"comedy"""" soapbox because that's what made them famous.

She killed herself after watching 5 minutes of the Tonight Show

IMMA GONNA RAPE HIS MOTHERS CORPSE LIVE ON YOUTUBE AND SHIT IN HER DEAD FUCKING MOUTH AFTER NUTTING ON HER FACE!!!FACT!!!

I cant make a political joke about his mom voting for hillary?

I lost my mother when I was 19 years old after she died a slow death where she became paralyzed from the waist up.

I had to organize my mother's burial, choose how to dress her body and shit, and had to fork out about $9k after all was said and done even though we were broke from her medical bills.

Shithead can cry me a river (he's good at crying), he is lucky his mother lived this long and he's wealthy enough to blubber instead of having to fucking touch his mother's dead body. Most who lose their parents don't have the luxury he does.

i loved him desu.

REMINDER FALLON IS KINO

how the fuck did you have 9k at age 19?

anyway. yeah it sucks. my fiance passed two months after our kid. but how the fuck did you have 9k at a teenager?

sorry about you rmother

>not having an emotional attachment to a parent simply because they're old
when you graduate high school, maybe you'll understand

People often talk about spending money that isn't theirs

Yeah what I was thinking. not talking shit. I know death quite well.

>I had it tougher therefore other people can't be sad when their mother dies

no

I always loved this quote from him

>Hey Jimmy I heard your mothers deaf
>She's dead you idiot
>Oh I guess that's why she didn't move that much last night

>my fiance passed two months after our kid

fuck this sentence

Yeah, fore sure. The only one that strives to be funny and entertaining, even if he's not.

That bastard, how'd he do that?

This
And his ben and jerrys

>no more phone booth
What happened?

holy shit

le sigh

goddamn

To be fair I'd wanna die if he was my son.

That's not Bob Dylan

welp

Literally beggin ya to have sex, finna ding dong diddy pinhead.

The absolute state of American chat shows

Kimmel is the best late night show host at the moment but that isn't saying much considering they're all fucking shit. God I miss Letterman and Craig.

Rest easy, Jimmy. You mother is in a better place now.....Hell

0/10

All talk show hosts are trash desu

Sorry you superstitious faggots from reddit you just got checkmated

Why does this fuck have his own ride at Universal Studios? Also, why are the majority of the rides screen-based? I just went last week and it fucking blows now.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3fxxS5mCbc

Fug

I went on a trip to orlando a couple years ago and everyone recommends going to universal over disney so I did and the whole 3d ride shit pissed me off and made me sick, my favorite ride was still ET, wish I went to disney

Kimmel is crying! Quick burn the constitution

FUCK YOU AND YOUR DEAD MOM JIMMY

oh wait....I just got it