Why do you guys love Gosling so much but hate Jared Leto? He is a fucking badass

Why do you guys love Gosling so much but hate Jared Leto? He is a fucking badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqPATbDhrb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yvGCAvOAfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Takes himself way too seriously

He is too faggy

This.
I see Jared Leto on a cast, I feel as if he's going to detract from the movie instead of add to it.

He probably made this thread
Fuck off and cry Jared you'll never be Goose

He's serviceable but obnoxious. Not as good as (((some)))) would have you believe.

He's D A M A G E D.

This is the answer gosling is just funny.

I do like him though

>taking your work seriously is a bad thing

This is why most of the people here are failures. smhtbhfam

>ALL I WANTED WAS Y O U!!!!!!!

He's been in some kinos but his music is fucking terrible

There is a big difference between focused professionalism and inflated self-importance. If anything, it sounds like Leto's method-acting schtick is a major distraction in the workplace. He makes it all about him and his "craft," while his co-stars are working at the same level of quality without being overdramatic pricks about it

>Leto gets teen pussy
>We dont

>mom was a prostitute
>is GMILF as fuck now
>has a massive six pound dick

I saw Thirty Seconds to Mar this year, absolutely the worst concert I've ever been to, made me hate him even more. At least Muse wasn't as bad that night

The problem with Leto is he thinks everything he does is actually good. When it turns out it's really not. Just like his music, Used to be good now it's just hot garbage

Say what you will about Muse's newer stuff but their live shows are always sick

he got popular because he looks dreamy not due to his acting abilities.

He won an Oscar for Dallas Buyer's Club.

Yeah, a lot work was put into it.

He's a pretentious twat.

He puts himself before his work, dummy.

Gosling has a genuinely excellent filmography (Even women can agree on that), Leto is DAMAGED for all time and is a huge fag.

Means nothing. Mostly one because he played a gay aids tranny.

I don't know if it's his fault at all, but that method acting shit story regarding Suicide Squad will haunt him forever. Every news site posted cringey shit about how he was sending condoms and rats to his costars. Not only does that have fuck all to do with the Joker, but his performance was vanilla as fuck.

he's out of his depth.

He gives of a vibe of being extremely tryhard. Also I've never really been "wowed" by any of his performances.

I mean, take Blade Runner. Leto plays an eccentric, blind, reclusive multi-millionaire villian, yet gets completely blown out by Gosling playing a borderline autistic robot.

Because unlike Goose he makes shit music.

>Actually listening to Muse and 30 Seconds to Mars

do you think they ever... you know

YOU JUST KNOW

chad goose is a based gentleman

virgin leeto is a uncultured apprentice

i thought that was Charlie Day first

Jared Leto is a pretentious hack, who believes he is one of the greatest actors and musicians of his generation because no one around him has ever told him otherwise

Walk on Water is actually pretty good

Someone post all the cringy shit he did on the set of Sudoku Squad.

I'm a Sup Forums crossposter, so I'll use this analogy:

Leto is like Stark. Self-Absorbed, classically handsome, thinks the world revolves around him, considers himself the master of the craft, and his "humor" is just a mopey man's attempts to be socially acceptably funny.

The Goose on the other had is Doom. Better in every way, and his goofy humor stems from his actual personality, it's not a poor attempt to "woo" the audience.

One's a pretender, the other's BASED.

Muse is so good live, I'm one of those pretentious people who listens to obscure good shit, but Muse is good live even for their generic outdated alternative music.

Leto does have goslings god tier PR managers. We only like who the Jewish elite push on to us.

>Muse
>Bad
user, I...

oh god this makes me happy thanks user

no youre just a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=8yvGCAvOAfM
this is pure cringe. how can you listen to this and not feel like a complete fucking faggot?

after listening to a clusterfucked 'medley' of his top youtube songs from 30 sec to mars for about two minutes ive concluded that he's a massive tryhard faggot that takes himself to seriously. specifically, he's trying to be 'the' 'voice of a generation' of some sort. which is just odd because that hasn't been a thing since the internet consume everything.

??
Muse is terrible.

>Turns down a fuckton of leading roles to tour around the world with a above average rock band and slam prime pussy

>Still a leading man to this day

What's/tv/s problem? Jealousy?

youre a cuck

Because Ryan Gosling is a sweet boy.

You're 14

Damn how do they age so well? Good genes?