Like we were talking about Napolean before, Napoleans wasnt short, he was short, like, for today...

>Like we were talking about Napolean before, Napoleans wasnt short, he was short, like, for today, he's an inch shorter than me, he's 5'7", which is very tall for a person back then.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO

Did he actually say that verbatim?
I'm a Manlet who gets triggered by Napoleon comments but that's just wrong.
He was 5'7", average height; with two fucking 6'2" bodyguards flanking him at all times

will they ever learn?

do people who like Joe rogen unironically deserve to get shot and why is the answer yes

#1033 with Owen Benjamin, it's the first one he does high after not smoking for October

yeah that was fucking hilarious.

>woah i read that they were much shorter...maybe it was a different war. hm.

Napoleon wasn't short that was just English propaganda that people still fall for

I like Joe a lot but if he spent even a minute in therapy he'd realize that part of his deal is overcompensating for his height by constantly bullying others with fitness and 'manly' activities.

Hows the MtF goin?

Don you watch jre? I literally can't think of one time he's bullied someone over that, he's just into it

the only person joe ever bullied on his podcast was some guy who didnt like weed

Going for a streak

t. person of soyness

>all of the brainlets in this thread who haven't seen Time Bandits

But is that such a bad life to lead? His advice is generally good and he has kept himself in good health.

just how fat and effeminate are you

Wellington was shorter than Napoleon was.
The short meme comes from some english comic artist who drew him as a midget being scolded by the king of england for being a shit or something during the war.

LITTLE

Joe is definitely shorter than 5'8"

Pretty sure he wears manlet shoes with hidden stilts.

People always take the paintings with the grenadier footguards as reference. Those guys were fuckhuge (highest height requirements of the imperial guard, let alone the rest of the military) and thosr paintings were often a product of romanticism influence, presenting everything just a bit better than real life.

JRE is THE podcast for under supervised unskilled labor on minimum wage

French feet/inches were longer than British ones back then. That is how it started

THIS can't be real

Holy crap, I've never seen him standing, always assumed he was a 'big buy' looking at his thick ass neck.

>those man tits
HHHNNN

Eh, I don't pay attention to Joe Rogan because he's not on Fear Factor and I'm not in college anymore, but I'm kind of inclined to cut him slack. He's done over 1,000 of these podcast things which are apparently 2-4 hours each. If this Napoleon thing is the dumbest shit he's spouted in literally thousands of hours of talking, then he's a genius.

No way he's 5'8". Guys who are 5'8" say that they're "average height" or that they're 5'9", or 5'10". He's 5'7" at best.

He seems a lot shorter than 5'8".

Are you telling me you never watched FearFactor?

Literally only seen clips and they were of the contestants flipping out. Plus, not a UFC fan, just sometimes see his videos in my recommended why he's cussing out a Kardashian or something.

who are you calling short mother fucker? I would destroy you in hand to hand combat

Why do they look like action figures?

internet police! arrest this man!

when will they learn

well napoleon being short WAS typical eternal anglo propaganda

I feel bad for manlets. They can't do anything without being accused of overcompensating.

who is King of Manlets and why is it pic related?

>all these triggered manlets who escaped the pit
shouldn't you be helping your brethren dig a tunnel?

Cruise Is the Lollipop King

He always tells the truth, has he come out about how the holocaust is fake yet?