Say something nice about it.

Happy birthday!

GLOVE SLAP BABY PLEASE

DROPPED

sneed you very chuck

this tomato tastes like sneed

>18 years ago was zombie Simpsons already
fuck me, where the time goes?

>not only has the majority of the simpsons been bad for a long time, now 2/3 of it is bad.

>after it gets cancelled on its 98th season the simpsons will be remembered as a bad show with a few good seasons

even more than that, considering that we have now 29 seasons and only 9 of those are good.

mods pls sticky

> Discussing The Simpsons after Season 8.

Never watched the simpsons. When did it start sucking? Season 9? Just wanna know when to give up

Sneed

Something something sneed.

The Simpsons tomaco episode is unironically kino.

Do you consider Tomacco to be a zombie episode? I'd say it's 3/4 good with only a few shit lines/parts.

>When did it start sucking? Season 9?
Yeah. seasons 9-12 still have some decent episodes. season 13 is when Al Jean takes over as show runner and everything gets worse.

Ok, cool, thanks

Necrosis started in season 6, 7 onwards is zombie.

Yes the seed was already planted.
Or should I say the suck.

Did you not watch the episode? It was a family guy tier plot

I remember watching this episode before i was in preschool and thinking how dead the animation felt compared to older episodes.

I wonder how many kids picked up on this? I particularly remember the tennis episode being where this thought struck me. That episode looks particularly weird.

Taste like grandma

>7 onward
7 was kino
You mean 9 onwards

It was up to her eye, he fed her a rat. Still reference it.

t. city slicker with his fancy german car

How about you stop watching when you don't think it's funny anymore, you fucking sheep?

season 1: groundbreaking for the times, very comfy, but still has to find its way
seasons 2-7: golden age
season 8: first signs of decline. still a great season, but sometimes it doesn't feel like classic Simpsons
season 9: a lot of great episode, but also a few bad/mediocre ones. The last really good season
season 10: the decline is even more evident this time. Very meh overall, but still has a few good episodes
seasons 11-12: very mediocre, especially compared to the golden age, but still watchable
every after that: utter crap, except maybe for a bunch of just decent episodes

>Golden age
>not exclusively season 1 and 2
season 1 and 2 are like kino every episode not just a few memorable ones like season 3 to 7