>JVLIVS
you were so close

Faggot user reporting in

*stabs your emperor*
heh... nothing personnel...

>....it....feels....personal...

He wasn't the Emperor though.

>XIII

All mockery of white men and their insecure feelings shall be kept to an appropriate MINIMUM.

Is Rome posting a thing again?

They released a new season btw, it was pretty good.

post best lines
>you wretched woman

>ALL MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

>HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME

>any Mark Antony clap-back

easy on the true Roman read, tribune

>You're wrong, friend-wife. He's a good man, your man.

I found that pretty funny for some reason

There is no "v" in Latin. They're all "u." It only looked that way because of the difficulty of curves in stone engraving.

Fake nevvs.

TRVE ROMAN BREAD FOR TRVE ROMANS!

>SIT. DOWN.
Honestly the entire scene with Caesar in Ptolemys throne room is quotable.

Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait

Thelma and Louise

scoob and shaggy

IM THE SON OF HADES

I FUCK CONCORD IN HER ASS

pullo and vorenus

Charlie Sheen and HIV

cack

This is Mark Antony we're talking about! He buggers boys like you for fun before breakfast!

>BRUTUS ME OLD COCK

>They say that, do they? How very witty of them!

HIS ILLEGAL WAR IS OVER
WHY HE DOES NOT COME HOME

> tfw all mockery of Jews and their one God must be kept at an appropriate minimum.
> tfw someone gives me 20,000 lbs of gold and I promise to share it.
> tfw Octavian wans his share.

this whole scene
youtu.be/QZeRkvvAKhI

Just finished it couple of days ago
I already want to watch it again

tu magnum uirum es

IF TRITON CAN'T KEEP ME DRIER THAN THIS HE CAN SUCK MY COCK

Newfag detected

> You have brought upon us war, pestilence and destruction, you are Rome's Helen of Troy. But then again, a women's role has always suited you best.

Cicero was a cunt but his banter was fantastic

Cato was the true hero.

>She better fuck him like Helen of Troy with her arse on fire

>no one posted SNIVELRY yet
the absolute state of Sup Forums

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xZRwSXhsj8

why do the greatest shows die so quickly?

>when you're so btfo that you kill the messenger using the message

i want Cleopatra's ass on my face tbqh

That actress was super sexy despite not being particularly hot. 10/10 casting.

would slam that inbred ass

>mfw vorenus passed on her because he wanted to stay loyal to his whore wife

Wasn't her fault. That cunt Evander took advantage.

>reading De Bello Gallico
>Vorenus and Pullo are actually mentioned
>they are both centurions trying to outdo each other
>bromance and comradery

>took advantage of her being a whore of babylon

The first scene they have together in Gaul is pretty much based off of their little historical mention. Pretty neat little detail I'm.

Do you doubt Pullo's analysis of the situation?

Fuck Harkonnens, long live duke Leto.

pullo was an autist and a brute

eirene deserved better ;_;

>not "Snows always melt"
Get the fuck out of my aventine

>tfw once an elephant falls it can never rise again

>tfw you're so badass that Julius Caesar stops writing about bridge engineering and grain supply for a few pages and records your brave deeds for the ages.

He was good at heart but very, very dumb.

>mfw Cicero effectively did this all day long repeatedly with his many tirades about Antony in front of the Senate

It really is no wonder that he had Cicero's hands nailed to the front of the Senate.

>tfw no best bro to go on adventures with

Cicero was the single most BASED politician of all time

>bitches endlessly about pompey running from julius
>runs farther than anyone else and kills himself with a breadknife

His letters are hilarious. Although him pussing out of defending Murena all because he was afraid of the mob yelling during the trial was shitty. No one would have laid a hand on him.

Cato the Younger did nothing wrong

To be fair, killing yourself was no dishonor. It's the running away part that made him look like a bitch.

He did nothing, that's the problem.

At least he ran from a man and not a child

>hfw Romans and their crazy politics

>He was good at heart
Define 'good'.

He was a respected commander. The problem was being literally the only politician there with any principals.

Is it running away if you're doing it to raise new armies to fight with? Also the dude ripped out his own bowels. Hardcore suicide even by Roman standards.

Cato literally did nothing his entire career other than bitch and whine about MUH SOCRATIC REPUBLIC. Even Cicero repeatedly told him to knock it the fuck off despite agreeing with Cato on a lot of shit for the simple reason that nothing Cato wanted to see done was achievable.

>get thrown around the room by your mum's chad boyfriend and flee in shame
>return years late and use your neet bucks to btfo everyone and make the chad kill himself
is octavian the very truest /ourguy/?

>Cato literally did nothing his entire career other than bitch and whine about MUH SOCRATIC REPUBLIC.
But that's wrong. He was even voted special privilege by the senate for his military achievements that Cato turned down because they were illegal.

> that nothing Cato wanted to see done was achievable.
That's why he's a tragic hero

Y'know I'm surprised that they went for incest with Octavia instead of his mum given the first episode.

yeah especially considering he had a weird relationship with his mum irl as well

hbo are slowly pushing the incest docket so maybe in another decade we'll finally get a mum on son scene or two

S N I V E L R Y

Cac!

AtiaxOctavian would have been hot as fuck and no one can prove otherwise.

desu Atia fucking anyone is hot.

mom/son incest is only hot when the son doms the fuck out of her though, octy was a bitchboi

>goaty little men

He would have turned it around on her eventually and at the end of season 2 would have shown a brutal hatefucking while Livia watched with a smirk.

The way he fucked his wife near the end of season 2 wasn't the way a bitchboi fucks though.

I typed that as political career first but then Captcha wasn't responding so I had to retype the post. We both know I'm not wrong, the man effectively did nothing during his time in the Senate except bitch about everyone else and then try to command the moral high ground.

What's that quote by Cicero about acting while you at least have a Republic to defend? No reason to do shit afterwards.

>be fully aware your sister has alterior motives for hitting on you
>fuck her anyway
>shut her down immediately afterwards and tell her nothing
B A S E D

Yeah he was bad at negotiating the corrupt morass that was late Republic politics I agree there.

>NOW WHO BY THE SONS OF DIS GIVE YOU RIGHT TO MAKE SUCH JUDGEMENT

>if there's space

his pay stopped coming over a year prior. how else was she going to keep providing

>SWEAR BY ORCUS YOU WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE

i love every single reference to every single god

>tfw mom encourages you to succ your uncle but gets mad when you pork your sis
Being Octavian is suffering

I have often wondered what they actually could have done to stop the bribery, since this seemed to be the biggest thing destroying the Republic. Moreso than the temporary gross abuses of power by the Senate. Sulla and Marius didn't kill it, but the inability to do anything about the insane, unfettered corruption during the elections did seem to bring it all crashing down.

Great Uncle. Only 1/8th degree of relatedness. And no chance of tard babies. really she was just made he didn't come back to mama as his first wincest choice

Always comes back to money. We still see it now with the revelations/allegations that hrc's campaign would eliminate the dnc debts in exchange for a secrued nomination

I just realised it's the dude from Doc Martin. Good actor.

I just don't know...