Stranger Things General - /stg/

I WANT TO ____ FINN LIKE AN ANIMAL edition

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fGeUGWtMxkw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx-LBuO362g
youtube.com/user/5ninthavenueproject/videos
youtu.be/JN4ATDfCYmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_Monster_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn dude late night /stg/ is weird as fuck

I fucking hate normies!

Curly haired El is cute. CUTE!

I think Finn likes boys.

i can stand one tripfag in here but 2? get the fuck out

No doubt

>bite, chew, suck away the tender parts

youtu.be/fGeUGWtMxkw
is literally how I've heard it just add some urr at the end lmao
black girls do it way high at the end with more trill

This is definitely suspect, straight boys his age don't take pictures like this.

Imagine being 14 and getting to star in the most important tv show of all time, getting paid to kiss girls, and having milfs and 30 year old models craving your dick, waiting to lose their virginity to you when you become of age. Fucking Finn is the luckiest boy alive.

It wasn't just a picture, it was the V Team messing around

so its basically how queers and fags say ok?

how does anyone live in cali lmao

Finn is prime twink.

I was here first. Jus'sayin.

>most important tv show of all time
wew

He doesn't like roasties, pal. He's into other boys.

You intimate on the details of young boys in this day and age Krager? It's 2017 this is the new normal

Pretty much, just Raise the pitch at the end and uRR.
Cali is pretty shit, I just grew up there and planning to leave soon.

Curious now about you, were do you live?

Its the new normal in the sense being intimate isn't considered gay anymore, but continually doing it and taking great pleasure in it is an obvious sign of gayness.

Thanks. So it's just "okay" but rounded on the end a bit. Interesting.

They're not not crazy gun-wielding racists I guess. For what it's worth a lot of slang gets adopted from gay subcultures, AAVE, etc.

I'm the one you were replying to before in the last thread, btw, not the person above.

>namefag
>caring
>this thread
xD I SAW ON THE OFFICIAL TMZ TWITTER PAGE THAT YOUR A FUCKING FAGGOT

Remain a safe distance away from

You're the superior tripfag. No homo

oh ok cool, yeah def, most of the slang I know is from the GSM crowd here. WeHo is usually where I'm at and it's literally the gayest little city you can see in SoCal, so many cool gay gymbros though.
jelly af

looking it up some more, it's definitely originally drag language
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx-LBuO362g
then seemingly adopted by a wider populace, most notably by the kardashians

cool, thanks for giving me info on this

god i wish i was that dog

>Steve finally succumbs to his injuries after being pummeled relentlessly in the face twice in a single year
>He lives life peacefully at an assisted living facility with his dog after being diagnosed with a severe brain injury

fuck, the tongue pops! FUCK THOSE THINGS, girls would do that shit all day in class and the teacher would get so mad lmao
Drag culture has always been popular were I grew up but when the fuck did it hit mainstream? was it RuPaul's drag race?
good detective work

*blocks Finn's seat*

You just can tell they rushed season 2 and resorted to tropes and pandering to the masses. I'm into ep.3 of season 2 and this series is starting get bad. You can tell when a show is bad when the show needs the stupidity of characters to move the plot of the show.

>Millie Bobby Brown "sexiest actress" by Spanish magazine PlayFM

the spaniard pedos are at it again

Why aren't we talking about her?

She is my wet dream.

no clue but if you're interested in this you should definitely look into linguistics, especially sociolinguistics. that shit is my jam. definitely gonna keep looking into this more

shes pretty cute desu

shes not millie

millie is the only acceptable waifu

back the fuck off?!?

You're at home when Ali slides into your little brother's DMs. What do you do?

This show is garbage, why does it need a general samefagged by the same 10 crusty spergs all day and night

if I weren't a flaming huge faggot like that finn kid, I would totally dm her and jump on htat asap

the only compelling part of the season is the last 10 minutes

wonder how i got a brother

actually it's decent. the first season is quite good

sure, also you don't have a pr person

Tell him to stay away from her and then cry by myself because it didn't happen to me.

hey I'm not crusty! I just came back from a shower... j-jerk!

Wish I was like 6 years younger

Tell her to fuck off as cute boys are for nice men, not dirty sloots

Silly Krager, Finn is clearly straight.

hey what the fuck is going on on their twitter
is this some arg shit

I want to KISS Finn Wolhard!

What on earth did I just watch?

It is definitely interesting, like a few months ago I found this channel showing a bunch of drag stuff from late 80s NYC, there's some RuPaul stuff there too. Have you seen Party Monster? lol
Real weird shit to watch, just made me realize how cyclical the world is.

youtube.com/user/5ninthavenueproject/videos

and the video that got me there:

youtu.be/JN4ATDfCYmo

will byers disappeared on this day 34 years ago

samefag

i think he was intentionally doing this to encourage the whole fack thing, which said he liked at a convention thing.
also he's mentioned things like a hot young johnny depp and guys with their shirts off

he might be gay or just having fun with it

Fack is cute
CUTE!

no, i haven't (what is that?) haven't seen rupaul's either but apparently it's actually pretty entertaining

oh shit i love public transit
thanks

>pr person
>I keep seeing this
>implying it matters

do you think Finn likes to tease older men?

Not really. This is the age of youtube and social media, and doing "weird shit" for laughs is going to be more common these days.

you can fuck someone and not let the world know about it

It's about the NYC club kids

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_Monster_(film)

those videos were around that scene, some of the people show up in them and I just found it interesting.

some strange things were happening in the 80s

Something not gay.

RIP Froggo

Topkek no way. Isn't it legal in Spain anyway? Most European countries have super low ages of consent.

>or just having fun with it

spain is 16 like most of europe (and about half of the US)

Who the fack is recording these two boys doing all this shit?

>Who the fack
lmao

seriously though

Just checked, you're right about Spain but half of Europe has AoC at 14 (Austria, Germany, Italy and Portugal to name a few).

you are a gross roastie toaster. Finn is patrician and only likes other hot boys.

the jewy faggot

You just can tell they rushed season 2 and resorted to tropes and pandering to the masses. I'm into ep.3 of season 2 and this series is starting get bad. You can tell when a show is bad when the show needs the stupidity of characters to move the plot of the show.

I hope Finn likes me.

most of those places (italy i just looked up at least) have romeo and juliet laws, so it's 14 as long as you're within 3 years of each other (and neither parther has 'influence' over the other, e.g. tutor, teacher), otherwise it's 16. germany too, it's only 14 when both people are under 18

can you stop spamming this

Already crushing dreams...

rip mai heart

Not true, in most it's absolute 15, some hwve it at 14 and some 16. Age gap laws are mostly an American thing. However you are absolutely right about the tutor/teacher thing and I'm glad it's like that.

Wouldn't that be nice?

wow he commented on youtube confirmed

family i just looked it up and for at least two of those it mentioned age gap laws. but yes, i am too.

>A kid has to defend his sexuality because you fucking pedophile faggots can’t keep your fan fiction shit to yourselves
You should be ashamed

You're not fooling anyone, Jack.

How can I get a role on this show? Are there open auditions where you just send a tape?

Easy Kevin Spacey

Kek, for some reason I read it as 'over 18' and so I got confused. Disregard this post.

Maybe he shouldn't act like such a flaming little faggot.

You can clearly see Finn's lips momentarily pucker before he realizes he's live on the internet.

>implying it isn't the teenage girls doing it
Pedos keep it to the chans

It would be heaven.

He has to defend his sexuality because people still shame you for being a faggot, and teenage girls are fucking annoying, not because of us.

Kill yourself fag Im 17

projection much? :^)
jk

He had a batshit possessive girlfriend that he's since broken up with, wouldn't be surprised if she pushed him into making that post. He was totally cool with supporting Reddie/Fack up till then.

this

Enough with this meme, it's pretty clear that he likes girls (especially iris apatow).

'circle cucksucking comfy time' posts is the Upside Down roots spreading and corrupting.

This is the cure:

>'circle cucksucking comfy time' posts is the Upside Down roots spreading and corrupting.

t. pedoposter

What did she mean by this?

>Inspect Element

I thought it said ' it's only 14 when both parties are over 18 ' and so, it would be never actually legal to fuck 14 year olds.
I'm retarded.